• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

LovingHer [sign in to see picture]

Haha good to see somebody agrees sometimes i really dont care if I can have an email when it's back in stock, i just want to wishlist it and forget about it until i have more money

Booties [sign in to see picture]

LovingHer wrote:

Haha good to see somebody agrees sometimes i really dont care if I can have an email when it's back in stock, i just want to wishlist it and forget about it until i have more money

Same here! I just want to be able to wishlist it, show people the kind of things I like and remember it next time I'm treating myself. It's a lot easier to organise things if I can wishlist them...

And sometimes I have to list the wrong size/colour/variety because they don't have the one I want in stock...

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but would it be possible to have an offline message system for use within friends lists? A few times I've popped on, and found I've missed a friend by a few minutes or hours, and it would be nice to be able to say "hi" etc.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

I'm sure this has probably been asked before, but would it be possible to have an offline message system for use within friends lists? A few times I've popped on, and found I've missed a friend by a few minutes or hours, and it would be nice to be able to say "hi" etc.

I'd like this too I think (although I assume the perv scale would go off the charts with horny peeps send everyone a message).

Can you not drop them an email? And of course encourage them to start an OA email address if needs be.

paradise found [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

I'd like this too I think (although I assume the perv scale would go off the charts with horny peeps send everyone a message).

Can you not drop them an email? And of course encourage them to start an OA email address if needs be.

Doesn't your OA email address get bombarded too though? There's no way I'd post my regular email addy but even if I got a hotmail one I would think that would get all the perv messages

paradise found wrote:

Doesn't your OA email address get bombarded too though? There's no way I'd post my regular email addy but even if I got a hotmail one I would think that would get all the perv messages

Nope. I think I've been emailed by 3 people! And all had something useful to say.

I put it down to my thorny exterior.

paradise found [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Nope. I think I've been emailed by 3 people! And all had something useful to say.

Or that you don't have a ravatar showing big boobs? I'd probably be ok then

Genie [sign in to see picture]

paradise found wrote:

WandA wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Maybe have an optional offline messaging system, so those who allow others to message them whilst offline are doing so at their own risk?

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Surely not

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

paradise found wrote:

WandA wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Actually - I really don't get very many "knobhead" emails on my OA addy - I've had a couple of course, but most of them are from people I know/like from the forums or have something productive to say :)

Suprising really as I get a high number of idiots contacting me on FB!

Adx

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Surely not

Let's just say this didn't happen to all of us...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501465_162-20041199-501465.html

Booties [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Surely not

... -disturbed-

Also I don't think I've had a single pervy message yet! I'm not really that thorny! Unless you rub me up the wrong way! =(

... I sound disappointed. xDD

WandA wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

thats why I was thinking of linking it to the friends list. Only people you have agreed to be "friends" with can message you.

[suspended user]

suspended user

WandA wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

WandA wrote:

paradise found wrote:

Surely not

I've had 3 emails on my personnel addy from 3 well tusted members who i have known for a while now .Some people are well mannered and can be trusted,but i suppose there is the odd one

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I did ask in the "Who's Photo" thread:

I was wondering if there was a way to anonymously submit product photos?

I really like how helpful photos of some lingerie are. It really helps when making a choice in buying something. Especially with tester items I feel that I should show off a product's attributes and flaws etc visually.

Is this a possibility? Or should I just resort to a dummy account for photos? >.<

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

May I suggest thet the forum chat b improved? When I use it, it gives a list of threads in which the phrases occurs instead of posts (unless I'm using it wrong) which is only useful for small threads.

W

Wilkibo wrote:

May I suggest thet the forum chat b improved? When I use it, it gives a list of threads in which the phrases occurs instead of posts (unless I'm using it wrong) which is only useful for small threads.

W

If you mean the SEARCH, then yes, I totally agree Wilki Would be good to be able to have the option to select view by POST or THREAD like some forums

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Wilkibo wrote:

W

If you mean the SEARCH, then yes, I totally agree Wilki Would be good to be able to have the option to select view by POST or THREAD like some forums

Yes I meant search dammit!

W

SnL [sign in to see picture]

I love the lingerie on LH.

I like black, red, pink and purple.

Please may LH consider some more green coloured lingerie? I'm desperate to find something sexy and green........... ?? In the lingerie department.

EmilyBlenkins [sign in to see picture]

Booties wrote:

LovingHer wrote:

Could it be made so we can add out of stock items to our wishlists, especially annoying when the size or colour you would like isnt available but the ones that are available can be put on your wishlist

This times a million

I back this up all the way!! I'd love it so much!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.