99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Hi LH peeps,

Can we please have some height measurements on the tights please.

As a tall women its difficult enough to find tights that fit in the leg in mainstream stores so its really frustrating to find a pretty yet unusual pair on here and have no idea whether or not they're actually going to fit in the leg!

In some HS stores, XL fits 5"11' but in others it can fit a 6"1' but with LH you have no idea! I'd hazard a guess at going for a XL or Queen on here but surely the manufacturers must tell you what leg length the tights will fit?

Thank you

Even if it's not up on the description bit it pays to just ask LH support like in Live Chat for these measurements.They can get the tights and measure it up themselves if it's not stated on the box. They're really helpful like that!

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

can we see the latest LH blog post summary on the main page? in the same kinda style as the tracey cox articles are at the bottom of the "essentials" page...?

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

LittleKitty wrote:

Hi LH peeps,

As a tall women its difficult enough to find tights that fit in the leg in mainstream stores so its really frustrating to find a pretty yet unusual pair on here and have no idea whether or not they're actually going to fit in the leg!

In some HS stores, XL fits 5"11' but in others it can fit a 6"1' but with LH you have no idea! I'd hazard a guess at going for a XL or Queen on here but surely the manufacturers must tell you what leg length the tights will fit?

Thank you

Even if it's not up on the description bit it pays to just ask LH support like in Live Chat for these measurements.They can get the tights and measure it up themselves if it's not stated on the box. They're really helpful like that!

Good idea x X x - a guide would be useful but hadn't thought of something as simple as contacting Cust Serv d'oh

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Hi LH peeps,

Thank you

i agree with LK

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

If the chat facility isn't working properly, wouldn't it b a good idea to remove it completely from the web pages so that people know this?

Just a small thing that I'm sure has been debated before - if you have a picture of lingerie and it is for plus sizes, can't the women in the picture be a plus size?

I've just bought some lingerie (which is lovely btw) but it's smallest size starts at 14-18, yet I highly doubt the model in the picture is a 14!

I have no problems with slimmer models modelling, I don't get hung up on the whole slimmer v curvy stuff but it would be nice if it was representative so I could look at a picture and think "that's what I could look like!"

(And as a side note, perhaps some normal(ish) people without super perky boobs my boobs are firm and perky but damn how do the models look like they have bra's on lol)

[suspended user]

suspended user

amazing what you can do with an airbrush don't worry Kitty love you look ok as you are xx

lickmadick wrote:

amazing what you can do with an airbrush don't worry Kitty love you look ok as you are xx

Awww thanks LMD

[suspended user]

suspended user

your allways welcome LKxx

LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]

Any chance you could look to expand your range of shoes would rather buy from you but had to buy these here...

.http://www.bananashoes.com/popup_image.php?type=D&id=889&title=Domina%20434&area=C

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

LuciousLips wrote:

Any chance you could look to expand your range of shoes would rather buy from you but had to buy these here...

.http://www.bananashoes.com/popup_image.php?type=D&id=889&title=Domina%20434&area=C

Think they are changing suppliers for shoes and will soon have more in stock. Can't remember which thread bonny meantions that though.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LuciousLips wrote:

Try this thread for product requests.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-37/

Satoshi [sign in to see picture]

It might seem like a silly request but i could see a benefit to having a bigger range of smileys for forum posts to make it easier for members to convey humour and sarcasm in posts.

LuciousLips [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

LuciousLips wrote:

Try this thread for product requests.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/74088-pander-to-me/page-37/

Thanks for the pointer

Booties [sign in to see picture]

Was the Out of Stock thread, I think!

Also this has probably been mentioned, but I'm not reading through 17 pages to find out so;

Would it not be nice to be able to buy people wishlist gifts with your Oh! Points? =)

Any chance of a bigger chat box.

If you're having a nice, but fast faced, convo with a friend, nothing more annoying than having to keep scrolling up because they typed an essay that you need to read lol

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

I may have suggested this before in another thread. The Marathon blog post reminded me of it.

I think adding an additional option for a donation to charity would be a great idea. I know quite a few people would want to bump up their orders and would love the idea of helping those out in need.

Ebay already has this feature. Any chance this could come to play?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

I may have suggested this before in another thread. The Marathon blog post reminded me of it.

I think adding an additional option for a donation to charity would be a great idea. I know quite a few people would want to bump up their orders and would love the idea of helping those out in need.

Ebay already has this feature. Any chance this could come to play?

Great idea! It would be super for bumping up some orders to reach certain prices, like needing to spend £20 to get an offer or something.

LovingHer [sign in to see picture]

Could it be made so we can add out of stock items to our wishlists, especially annoying when the size or colour you would like isnt available but the ones that are available can be put on your wishlist

Booties [sign in to see picture]

LovingHer wrote:

Could it be made so we can add out of stock items to our wishlists, especially annoying when the size or colour you would like isnt available but the ones that are available can be put on your wishlist

This times a million

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.