• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

menyanthe [sign in to see picture]

Another suggestion - I don't know if this could be implemented - but is it possible to see the available stock of the items? I think it could be very useful for everyone.

ronnie-baby [sign in to see picture]

May I suggest that when you purchase something off of your wishlist that after you have bought it, the item automatically comes off your wishlist rather than you having to go back and personally delete it? It's ust something that mildly bugs me when I look on mine and see something still on there that I've already purchased. lol

rb

x x

Lovehoney - The Doc [sign in to see picture]

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

i think the basket resets sometime at night tbh, often a few mins after midnight seems to be when it emtpies for me...

It won't be a set time - your basket is forgotten after a few hours of inactivity (i.e. after your last page view). It'll never empty when you're actively browsing the site.

Also, if you're signed into your account, your basket will never be 'forgotten' - it'll magically reappear next time you sign in.

Well, it doesn't reappear magically. Or maybe automatic sign-in doesn't count?

Lovehoney - The Doc [sign in to see picture]

menyanthe wrote:

Have you ticked "Remember me on this computer" ? I think it's the act of signing in which triggers it to retrieve any saved passwords - so if you're "remembered" it might not do it...

Will investigate...

paradise found [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - The Doc wrote:

menyanthe wrote:

Have you ticked "Remember me on this computer" ? I think it's the act of signing in which triggers it to retrieve any saved passwords - so if you're "remembered" it might not do it...

Will investigate...

The basket used to be saved but I think something happened when the website was updated a couple of weeks ago. Now the basket seems to disappear overnight, doesn't matter whether you log out or not

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Can we have a report function for actual members?

Dodgy names, descriptions or pics. A report member (rather than post) with a little type box would be good, that way reporting dodgy behaviour on the chat function would be easier too.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

^ likes this ^

Yes, that's exactly what I did - I ticked "Remember me" and every time I open the site, it automatically logs me on.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

Is there any way the volume on the tester videos could be equalized? If I watch a few videos, I'm always having to set the volume up and down between videos because one will be much louder than another.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

silverdrop wrote:

Is there any way the volume on the tester videos could be equalized? If I watch a few videos, I'm always having to set the volume up and down between videos because one will be much louder than another.

Hi silverdrop, all our videos since LoveHoney's resident video editor and geek joined should be equalisied. If they're older videos, unfortunately there isn't much that can be done. However, we are gradually shooting and re-shooting more of our products.

Were there any in particular that were bad? Do let us know, so we can pop them on the 'to do' list.

silverdrop [sign in to see picture]

No, it's not that I've ever noticed one that was bad, just that if I watch several videos in a row, one video will be at a much different volume than another. Thanks for the prompt answer. :)

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Can we have a "back to top" link at the bottom of threads. Other forums have that or a scroll box at the bottom returning them to the main forums or subforums.. So perhaps one of the two?

WandA [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

Can we have a "back to top" link at the bottom of threads. Other forums have that or a scroll box at the bottom returning them to the main forums or subforums.. So perhaps one of the two?

I'm a tab addict so it doesn't affect me but *this* is a good idea.

MissTerryCleavage [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

Agreed on the back to top thing, I suggested it pages ago, cos it unfuriates me having to always scroll back up to get back to the forum main page, using back still involves scrolling too, maybe I'm just lazy ;-)

paradise found [sign in to see picture]

In forum threads I'd like to be able to jump automatically to the first unread post. Or at least a way for us to mark the last read post. At the moment I have to scroll to the very last post then scroll backwards to see if I remember which ones I've read

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

x X x wrote:

Or failing this, put a second copy of the forum breadcrumbs tree at the bottom too?

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys, just thought I'd give you an update. The first handful of improvements are nearly ready, but of course they have to be 100% watertight and tested before we can put them live. Bear with us.

Simmering in the background are other community tweaks, but these are longer term and won't be seeing the light of day for a while yet. I'm also compiling another forums wishlist for a further wave of improvements that can be worked on at a later date, but these will be further off.

Sorry to be a bit hush-hush, but I am regularly checking this thread and keeping notes.

Sam27 [sign in to see picture]

Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but if you are uploading photo's is it possible to have a link back to the uploader once you've uploaded the first.. Helpful if you are uploading more than 1 picture.

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Hi LH peeps,

Can we please have some height measurements on the tights please.

As a tall women its difficult enough to find tights that fit in the leg in mainstream stores so its really frustrating to find a pretty yet unusual pair on here and have no idea whether or not they're actually going to fit in the leg!

In some HS stores, XL fits 5"11' but in others it can fit a 6"1' but with LH you have no idea! I'd hazard a guess at going for a XL or Queen on here but surely the manufacturers must tell you what leg length the tights will fit?

Thank you

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.