• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists and I've just missed it but -

I've just been looking at different vibrators and comparing them - I had to open multiple tabs to directly compare the measurements (length / insertable etc etc)

Wouldn't it be good if you could tick a box on each item you were looking at and LH put the items 'side-by-side' so you could compare them on the same page. Measurements, vibrations etc etc. just to make things a bit easier so you could make an informed choice

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

Not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists and I've just missed it but -

I've just been looking at different vibrators and comparing them - I had to open multiple tabs to directly compare the measurements (length / insertable etc etc)

Wouldn't it be good if you could tick a box on each item you were looking at and LH put the items 'side-by-side' so you could compare them on the same page. Measurements, vibrations etc etc. just to make things a bit easier so you could make an informed choice

* Likes this *

WandA [sign in to see picture]

LittleKitty wrote:

I think this was suggested before. Good shout too.

And also a girth filter as many people find that more important.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Are we still waiting for a "girth" option?

Adx

HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but for the forum: a "like" button. There are some occasions where you want to just agree with a previous poster as they have pointed out the same as you were going to say anyway.

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Improved search functionality is something we're working on. We're improving so many things (lots going on behind the scenes) but it'll be a little while before the changes are applied to the site. It's very exciting though!

Just wanted to pick up on the 'Helpful' issue mentioned in another thread. Yes, it does affect the 'Most Helpful' selection so won't be disabled, but I've asked about how else we could use this to try and minimise abuse.

prisonedkiss_uk [sign in to see picture]

This might have already been mentioned as this thread is long. but what about double/triple OH points days/weekends or you could just do one product every now and then with double oh point?

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Can you make it so when you are looking at spending OH points that there are links to the original item, so its easier to read reviews, full details etc?

niftyb [sign in to see picture]

HappyCouple wrote:

I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but for the forum: a "like" button. There are some occasions where you want to just agree with a previous poster as they have pointed out the same as you were going to say anyway.

niftyb likes this

i've been wondering why there's no edit function for posts? if people accidentally make a spelling mistake, or wish to add something or re-word something, we've got to make a second post correcting, which makes threads just that little bit longer than they need to be... is there a reason?

niftyb wrote:

HappyCouple wrote:

niftyb likes this

i've been wondering why there's no edit function for posts? if people accidentally make a spelling mistake, or wish to add something or re-word something, we've got to make a second post correcting, which makes threads just that little bit longer than they need to be... is there a reason?

Yep. So Mods can keep an eye on things and any dodgy posts are not just removed.

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Would it be possible to add a marker to the site that would show you which threads had had new posts in since you last logged into the forum? Quite a few other forums I have been on over the years have done that and it can be very helpful when browsing so you dont end up visiting a thread you read last week but forgot about only to find nothing new posted.

Inara14 [sign in to see picture]

I dont know if this has been suggested since I dont have time to read 15 posts really...but anychance we could edit our posts? It would make things a lot easier with spelling mistakes etc sometimes.

Phantasma [sign in to see picture]

Inara14 wrote:

I dont know if this has been suggested since I dont have time to read 15 posts really...but anychance we could edit our posts? It would make things a lot easier with spelling mistakes etc sometimes.

Seconded.

Phantasma wrote:

Inara14 wrote:

Seconded.

Don't know if it's in the pipe line but it's always been a no go given the sensitive nature of the forums. Trolls could post inflammatory posts then edit them and escape a ban.

Adx

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

OOo, should I spill beans?

Quick edit function is in the pipeline (so you can edit for maybe 5 minutes after posting).

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Quick edit function is in the pipeline (so you can edit for maybe 5 minutes after posting).

Good idea to get round troll troubles but still allow spelling correction!

Adxx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Good idea to get round troll troubles but still allow spelling correction!

Adxx

Unless they're quick trolls!

Good idea though, we have an awful lot of pedants here who hate making typos!

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Aye, definitely a winner there. Also allows for those times when you post and then realise you forgot something, and end up making three posts in a row.

BashfulBabe wrote:

Aye, definitely a winner there. Also allows for those times when you post and then realise you forgot something, and end up making three posts in a row.

Guilty *raises hand*!

Adx

Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Liking this idea!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.