• The Great Big Suggestions Thread

    1293899573
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 684
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    Not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists and I've just missed it but -

    I've just been looking at different vibrators and comparing them - I had to open multiple tabs to directly compare the measurements (length / insertable etc etc)

    Wouldn't it be good if you could tick a box on each item you were looking at and LH put the items 'side-by-side' so you could compare them on the same page. Measurements, vibrations etc etc. just to make things a bit easier so you could make an informed choice

    1293899890
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    LittleKitty wrote:

    Not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists and I've just missed it but -

    I've just been looking at different vibrators and comparing them - I had to open multiple tabs to directly compare the measurements (length / insertable etc etc)

    Wouldn't it be good if you could tick a box on each item you were looking at and LH put the items 'side-by-side' so you could compare them on the same page. Measurements, vibrations etc etc. just to make things a bit easier so you could make an informed choice

    * Likes this *

    1293901383
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    LittleKitty wrote:

    Not sure if this has been suggested before or if it exists and I've just missed it but -

    I've just been looking at different vibrators and comparing them - I had to open multiple tabs to directly compare the measurements (length / insertable etc etc)

    Wouldn't it be good if you could tick a box on each item you were looking at and LH put the items 'side-by-side' so you could compare them on the same page. Measurements, vibrations etc etc. just to make things a bit easier so you could make an informed choice

    I think this was suggested before. Good shout too.

    And also a girth filter as many people find that more important.

    1293903435
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Are we still waiting for a "girth" option?

    Adx

    1294005999
    HappyCouple [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 86
    • Joined: 6 Nov 2009

    I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but for the forum: a "like" button. There are some occasions where you want to just agree with a previous poster as they have pointed out the same as you were going to say anyway.

    1294306527
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1327
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    Improved search functionality is something we're working on. We're improving so many things (lots going on behind the scenes) but it'll be a little while before the changes are applied to the site. It's very exciting though!

    Just wanted to pick up on the 'Helpful' issue mentioned in another thread. Yes, it does affect the 'Most Helpful' selection so won't be disabled, but I've asked about how else we could use this to try and minimise abuse.

    1294347421
    prisonedkiss_uk [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 20
    • Joined: 3 Jul 2009

    This might have already been mentioned as this thread is long. but what about double/triple OH points days/weekends or you could just do one product every now and then with double oh point?

    1294767597
    toycar69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 574
    • Joined: 13 Jul 2010

    Can you make it so when you are looking at spending OH points that there are links to the original item, so its easier to read reviews, full details etc?

    1294767917
    niftyb [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 143
    • Joined: 29 Dec 2010

    HappyCouple wrote:

    I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but for the forum: a "like" button. There are some occasions where you want to just agree with a previous poster as they have pointed out the same as you were going to say anyway.

    niftyb likes this

    i've been wondering why there's no edit function for posts? if people accidentally make a spelling mistake, or wish to add something or re-word something, we've got to make a second post correcting, which makes threads just that little bit longer than they need to be... is there a reason?

    1294768229
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    niftyb wrote:

    HappyCouple wrote:

    I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but for the forum: a "like" button. There are some occasions where you want to just agree with a previous poster as they have pointed out the same as you were going to say anyway.

    niftyb likes this

    i've been wondering why there's no edit function for posts? if people accidentally make a spelling mistake, or wish to add something or re-word something, we've got to make a second post correcting, which makes threads just that little bit longer than they need to be... is there a reason?

    Yep. So Mods can keep an eye on things and any dodgy posts are not just removed.

    1294938412
    Phantasma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 66
    • Joined: 20 Dec 2010

    Would it be possible to add a marker to the site that would show you which threads had had new posts in since you last logged into the forum? Quite a few other forums I have been on over the years have done that and it can be very helpful when browsing so you dont end up visiting a thread you read last week but forgot about only to find nothing new posted.

    1295019973
    Inara14 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 147
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2009

    I dont know if this has been suggested since I dont have time to read 15 posts really...but anychance we could edit our posts? It would make things a lot easier with spelling mistakes etc sometimes.

    1295021573
    Phantasma [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 66
    • Joined: 20 Dec 2010

    Inara14 wrote:

    I dont know if this has been suggested since I dont have time to read 15 posts really...but anychance we could edit our posts? It would make things a lot easier with spelling mistakes etc sometimes.

    Seconded.

    1295022473
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    Phantasma wrote:

    Inara14 wrote:

    I dont know if this has been suggested since I dont have time to read 15 posts really...but anychance we could edit our posts? It would make things a lot easier with spelling mistakes etc sometimes.

    Seconded.

    Don't know if it's in the pipe line but it's always been a no go given the sensitive nature of the forums. Trolls could post inflammatory posts then edit them and escape a ban.

    Adx

    1295024406
    Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1327
    • Joined: 19 Jul 2010

    OOo, should I spill beans?

    Quick edit function is in the pipeline (so you can edit for maybe 5 minutes after posting).

    1295024765
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

    OOo, should I spill beans?

    Quick edit function is in the pipeline (so you can edit for maybe 5 minutes after posting).

    Good idea to get round troll troubles but still allow spelling correction!

    Adxx

    1295025695
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    Alicia D'amore wrote:

    LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

    OOo, should I spill beans?

    Quick edit function is in the pipeline (so you can edit for maybe 5 minutes after posting).

    Good idea to get round troll troubles but still allow spelling correction!

    Adxx

    Unless they're quick trolls!

    Good idea though, we have an awful lot of pedants here who hate making typos!

    1295025721
    BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    Aye, definitely a winner there. Also allows for those times when you post and then realise you forgot something, and end up making three posts in a row.

    1295025835
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    BashfulBabe wrote:

    Aye, definitely a winner there. Also allows for those times when you post and then realise you forgot something, and end up making three posts in a row.

    Guilty *raises hand*!

    Adx

    1295039602
    Dirty Red Angel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 684
    • Joined: 16 Sep 2010

    LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

    OOo, should I spill beans?

    Quick edit function is in the pipeline (so you can edit for maybe 5 minutes after posting).

    Liking this idea!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.