£1.99 Monday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. The Great Big Suggestions Thread

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Hmm, its a bit worrying about email addresses listed on profiles being publicly visible. It should certainly be possible to make this information only visible to eg registered users, the same as profile pictures are. This would at least prevent search engines bringing them up.

the problem with that is though, these people are registerd on the forums, they just dont post on the forums or post review just troll the site and user profiles for emails.

thats why its just safer and easiery not to post your emai address on here full stop, with FB and the privet chat thing i dont really see why people still are as these details can be given in privet via these to chanles.

Dxx

As I said - I have a separate email account for LH only - and no it's not LH's responsibility - but it'd be nice and useful if LH could accommodate this in some way as it's useful for those who don't use FB and the chat facility doesn't have a message function for when people are offline - you'd be waiting weeks if you tried to speak to someone in particular about something private and were never online at the same time.

Adx

Adx

[suspended user]

suspended user

good suggestion adx..it really annoys me when the chat thing is not working properly too

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, if these are non posting trolls, maybe only let certain parts of profiles become visible when someone has gone past the "cadet" rank? Or as Wanda says, friends only, but that means you have to agree to be "friends" with anyone you want to "adopt" from

[suspended user]

suspended user

hey if you don't want to talk to anyone then stay invisible no probs

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Maybe have a "public" and a "private" section to the profile, so you can post some info that everyone who pops by can see, and another part where only your approved friends can. Then you can leave your e-mail in the latter part for folk you know to be able to get in touch with you at any time, and only put it public if you don't mind the random mails, or have something to adopt, or what have you.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

lickmadick wrote:

hey if you don't want to talk to anyone then stay invisible no probs

The problem is some people want to talk to some people and not to others - if people who don't post on the forums add you as a friend, some people feel like they "ought to" accept them. Personally I only accept people I know and like - but it'd be better if people who actually posted friend requested rather than people who are just fishing. I think also having the option to only let friend view your profile would benefit those who want to do adopt a toy but don't want the world to know there email addy.

Adx

Lovehoney - Alice [sign in to see picture]

Improved control over your privacy settings is definitely on the agenda for the community overhaul. I'm taking all these suggestions down.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

toycar69 wrote:

Hmm, if these are non posting trolls, maybe only let certain parts of profiles become visible when someone has gone past the "cadet" rank? Or as Wanda says, friends only, but that means you have to agree to be "friends" with anyone you want to "adopt" from

To be fair, if you adopt something they would also know your name and house address but the ranking idea is a good 'un too.

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Improved control over your privacy settings is definitely on the agenda for the community overhaul. I'm taking all these suggestions down.

Whooo! My tin foil hat was beginning to get crumpled.

Nymeria [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to give my input to the slight new changes to the main website look. I thought the banner was a good idea just stood out a bit too much with the pink background (perhaps lighter) and was not in proportion with the layout. The middle column has limited space due to the left and right panels.

I like how LH is experimenting though. =]

x X x wrote:

Just wanted to give my input to the slight new changes to the main website look. I thought the banner was a good idea just stood out a bit too much with the pink background (perhaps lighter) and was not in proportion with the layout. The middle column has limited space due to the left and right panels.

I like how LH is experimenting though. =]

Before anyone panics why they haven't spotted this... not everyone will be seeing the same thing at the moment. There are all sorts of experiments going on - you might even have seen my face on the home page . And because they're experiments, they're not perfectly crafted but keep the feedback coming if you do notice anything different!

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Now the lovely Lovehoney backs BlueBella i think there should be some BlueBella info somewhere for everyone, as i cant see any, but i am sorry if ive missed it ( i became a consultant last week) As together they are fab!! x

I don't like seeing grey on the home page, quite dated. Reminds me of Windows 95!

Morning all, I remember reading a suggestion (but can't remember where or from who unfortunately!) that they'd l like to see more demonstration in the videos - well I passed this on to the team and here are the first couple where there is a short demonstration in the style of 'The Hands' followed by Annabelle's lovely presentation.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/player.cfm?videoid=1131

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/tv/player.cfm?videoid=1130

Is this what you had in mind?

The much hated 'Featured Member' is GONE!

Much, much more in the pipeline.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Really like the new members and birthday sections that have replaced the featured member. Gives a great chance to seek out all the lovely newbies and fellow scorpios!

x

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Really like the new members and birthday sections that have replaced the featured member. Gives a great chance to seek out all the lovely newbies and fellow scorpios!

x

I hadn't even noticed until I read this! Nice improvement though:)

chipNroll wrote:

masterandslave wrote:

x

I hadn't even noticed until I read this! Nice improvement though:)

Perhaps a slight box colour change or redesign to make it clearer that it is different then?

x

Hehe! I'm befriending them as they appear!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I love the new members panel! Good stuff!

Me too! Much better than the randomers!

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

A suggestion on a vibe. This one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18781 the butterfly is the quietest bullet and vibe I have come across even on the highest settings. I believe it has earned a place in: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/extra-quiet-vibrators/page-2/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.