FREE 1 Day Delivery - Spend £50 and 24-hour tracked delivery is FREE
  1. What would you like to earn Oh! Points for?

Wilkibo [sign in to see picture]

Being a sexually obsessed pervert!

newlyweds [sign in to see picture]

Laveila wrote:

This was discussed before and that would potentially encourage reviews of unknown quality. I do spend relatively lot of time when writing a review, especially with the more expensive products. But if you look at the way some people write the reviews, those are not quality reviews, they dont tell much about the actual product, apart how bad it was, how good it was, how many orgasms did the person have. But there are other things people may be interested in. Like how its made, was it easy to operate, how well vibrations travell, if it has patterns, what those patterns are etc

Point taken, the quality of the reviews is important. I did include the "each purchase" bit to try and stop people spamming reviews on products they didn't even own, but admitedly forgot to think about ensuring quality. Reading over the first couple of my own old reviews they could have done with more information on the look, texture, ease, settings, etc.

But user reviews have helped me decide on purchases in the past, so I think it is equally important to encourage people to share their opinion. What about if it was for a set amount of reviews on purchased products that 10 or more people rated helpful? At least that should act as a bit of a quality filter.

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

newlyweds wrote:

Laveila wrote:

This was discussed before and that would potentially encourage reviews of unknown quality. I do spend relatively lot of time when writing a review, especially with the more expensive products. But if you look at the way some people write the reviews, those are not quality reviews, they dont tell much about the actual product, apart how bad it was, how good it was, how many orgasms did the person have. But there are other things people may be interested in. Like how its made, was it easy to operate, how well vibrations travell, if it has patterns, what those patterns are etc

Point taken, the quality of the reviews is important. I did include the "each purchase" bit to try and stop people spamming reviews on products they didn't even own, but admitedly forgot to think about ensuring quality. Reading over the first couple of my own old reviews they could have done with more information on the look, texture, ease, settings, etc.

But user reviews have helped me decide on purchases in the past, so I think it is equally important to encourage people to share their opinion. What about if it was for a set amount of reviews on purchased products that 10 or more people rated helpful? At least that should act as a bit of a quality filter.

What about things they have brought from a supermarket? Like condoms, lubricant and batteries? I have reviewed those things but haven't brought all of them from here.

As mentioned before, people don't always use the helpful button. I posted a review of mine, 5 people said it was helpful, only 2 had clicked the helpful button.

newlyweds [sign in to see picture]

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

What about things they have brought from a supermarket? Like condoms, lubricant and batteries? I have reviewed those things but haven't brought all of them from here.

Thats a good point, I was just working on the idea they are like a loyalty scheme and thinking there needed to be some kind of check and balance in place if you reward people for reviewing items otherwise it can just be spammed.

As mentioned before, people don't always use the helpful button. I posted a review of mine, 5 people said it was helpful, only 2 had clicked the helpful button.

Thats a shame. I use the how many people found it helpful bit to filter the reviews I read prior to purchase. It would be nice if more people rated the reviews like this it is great for skimming through items with loads of reviews.

StevesDreams [sign in to see picture]

Personally i think giving ooh points for reviewing is not the way to go it works well as it is and i know some of the products i have purchased i am happy to give reviews for good or bad, i do not need incentives to do it.

The £100 lingerie for uploading a picture is a nice incentive and one i have enjoyed uploading pictures of items i have purchased for but with the amount of customers LH have now i also think there should be a top 5 so the winner gets the £100 of lingerie or toys as stated but the other 4 runners up each month should get something like 100-250 points, this would encourage more people to upload pictures becuase sometimes its really nice to see the items on people at home the models used are glamerous and all have perfect bods which in reality is not the case for us people at home.

Dawn

x

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

Calling all Lh staff - can BashfulBabe be awarded Oh! Points for her continued polite, helpful and eloquent postings? Seriously, girl deserves some credit!

(Hope this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable BB but you really are a wonderful member of the forums and I find myself thinking "well said" about pretty much all of your posts - you put so much thought and care into them!).

Adxx

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Calling all Lh staff - can BashfulBabe be awarded Oh! Points for her continued polite, helpful and eloquent postings? Seriously, girl deserves some credit!

(Hope this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable BB but you really are a wonderful member of the forums and I find myself thinking "well said" about pretty much all of your posts - you put so much thought and care into them!).

Adxx

I agree, her replys are always very well thought out, non-biased and helpful with out a hint of condecencion (if its even a word or spelled correct??? blame the vodka!!!) and she deserves recognision xxx

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

suze9 wrote:

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Adxx

I agree, her replys are always very well thought out, non-biased and helpful with out a hint of condecencion (if its even a word or spelled correct??? blame the vodka!!!) and she deserves recognision xxx

I agree as well!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.