• What would you like to earn Oh! Points for?

    1273631332
    Chrisams [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 7
    • Joined: 8 May 2010

    How about points for members that found other members reviews helpful? A few points, 10\15 maybe could add up to a nice amount for the serious reviewer\contributer.

    1273645304
    Sunshine2009 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 132
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2009

    blondes_have_more_fun wrote:

    How about points for recycling toys? You could either get a half price rabbit through the amnesty scheme or oh points - maybe a perentage of the purchase price. I've got loads of toys to recycle, but I've already got my rabbit - points could be another incentive.

    I agree with this one too - great idea!

    1274378057
    Laurakins [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 60
    • Joined: 13 May 2010

    I definately like the extra oh! points for reviews idea. Plus maybe oh! points for regular customers that buy often or of a large amount of money ( say over £35 ). Also think the birthday and christmas oh! points is a nice idea apart from you would be giving away them nearly every day.

    1274385589
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    I was thinking - Oh! Points for reviews that never see the light of day (i.e. of things that never go live following testing) would be a good idea :)

    Ax

    1274387117
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    I think the regular customer idea is a nice thought as many people don't have the time to contribute in any other way.

    Points for reviews sound good also, athough I don't think they need to be obligatory. Otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry will be writing fifty duff reviews instead of five quality pieces.

    1274387447
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    AdnaW wrote:

    I was thinking - Oh! Points for reviews that never see the light of day (i.e. of things that never go live following testing) would be a good idea :)

    Ax

    You already get a freebie! Don't be greedy!

    Tigerlilies wrote:

    Points for reviews sound good also, athough I don't think they need to be obligatory. Otherwise every Tom, Dick and Harry will be writing fifty duff reviews instead of five quality pieces.

    Reviews are already screened and edited. That should remove a lot of chaff anyway. I think Oh! points on reviews are a great idea. Apart from being nice there is no other reason to bother writing them. Screened and have a minimum word count and I think its great!

    1274396024
    Muz333 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 696
    • Joined: 18 Apr 2010

    Oh! Points for reviews is a good idea but there would need to be some way to prevent abuse. Something needs to be in place to prevent somebody reviewing every single product without actually trying them in order to accumulate points.

    I do think Oh! Points should be spendable on discount vouchers a lot like the VIP discount codes you get after ever order.

    1274400842
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    WandA wrote:

    AdnaW wrote:

    I was thinking - Oh! Points for reviews that never see the light of day (i.e. of things that never go live following testing) would be a good idea :)

    Ax

    You already get a freebie! Don't be greedy!

    I didn't mean many, just a few to sort of "commemorate" (that's the wrong word - hmm) that they were written. They don't show up on your profile so some sort of record would be nice.

    Ax

    1274470856
    SEXYGET 69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1787
    • Joined: 1 Dec 2008

    Oh points could be given to the top three posters in the forums at any given time of your choosing unknown to the forum members! So say four random weeks throughout the year chosen in Jan, you could give them out! This would reward regular posters and peeps who keep the convos flowing! Keep the traffic moving so to speak which attracts newbies as we're all a lovely bunch! :-) SG x

    1274615042
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    Could we maybe nominate forum members who have been particularly helpful? Then the person who gets the most nominations that month gets a reward in Oh!Points?

    If so:

    Could I nominate Tigerlilies for a reward in Oh!Points ? I've noticed many occasions this month where she has taken real care & time over a reply to someones problems & has come up with much more helpful responses than I could ever manage.

    1274618722
    Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3406
    • Joined: 2 Feb 2008

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    Could we maybe nominate forum members who have been particularly helpful? Then the person who gets the most nominations that month gets a reward in Oh!Points?

    If so:

    Could I nominate Tigerlilies for a reward in Oh!Points ? I've noticed many occasions this month where she has taken real care & time over a reply to someones problems & has come up with much more helpful responses than I could ever manage.

    I second this!

    And add - M&S she's been really helpful when it comes to pointing people in the right direction :)

    Ax

    1274619308
    WandA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6178
    • Joined: 28 Nov 2007

    AdnaW wrote:

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    Could we maybe nominate forum members who have been particularly helpful? Then the person who gets the most nominations that month gets a reward in Oh!Points?

    If so:

    Could I nominate Tigerlilies for a reward in Oh!Points ? I've noticed many occasions this month where she has taken real care & time over a reply to someones problems & has come up with much more helpful responses than I could ever manage.

    I second this!

    And add - M&S she's been really helpful when it comes to pointing people in the right direction :)

    Ax

    I triple it! Often leaves you feeling inadequate that TL one does...

    I too agree about M&S. Always pointing noobs in the right direction and doubles up as a customer rep! (Think she wants a job here).

    1274621610
    CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 641
    • Joined: 14 Aug 2009

    I think this would be a great way to show gratitude & I'm sure that there'd be a few regular nominees (including the two lovely people above)

    1274631397
    masterandslave [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1596
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2008

    Aww shucks guys but you are too sweet to me, if anyone deserves anything it should be Tigerlilies for her beautiful way with words and AdnaW for her caring and heartfelt help.

    x

    1277749214
    Tigerlilies [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 999
    • Joined: 12 Jan 2010

    masterandslave wrote:

    Aww shucks guys but you are too sweet to me, if anyone deserves anything it should be Tigerlilies for her beautiful way with words and AdnaW for her caring and heartfelt help.

    x

    AdnaW wrote:

    CurlyCoupleWife wrote:

    Could we maybe nominate forum members who have been particularly helpful? Then the person who gets the most nominations that month gets a reward in Oh!Points?

    If so:

    Could I nominate Tigerlilies for a reward in Oh!Points ? I've noticed many occasions this month where she has taken real care & time over a reply to someones problems & has come up with much more helpful responses than I could ever manage.

    I second this!

    And add - M&S she's been really helpful when it comes to pointing people in the right direction :)

    Ax

    Only just come across these lovely words. Thank you, OA, I wish to boobie hug you all. It's a very encouraging forum when there are so many member willing to share their stories.

    I think an OH point incentive for recycling would be a great idea. I've read far too many reviews from people who report that they throw away their unwanted toys! I'm not sure if I've already suggested points for people who fulfill members wishlists too. Generosity should definitely get a reward.

    1279154650
    merry cherry [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 433
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2009

    I want to earn points to get a double ender like this...........

    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277

    1292885064
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 216
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    ever so slightly off topic, but the OH, has bought me some thing from here for xmas, the silly bugger didnt order it from my account though and its worth rather alot of points! and im distraught that hes set up an account, purely to buy me some thing (and i know wht it is now!!) which he wont use again and the points are goin to waste, can they be moved from his account to mine? xx

    1292887849
    BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 716
    • Joined: 24 Apr 2010

    They've done it in the past no bother, just give customer services a whistle tomorrow and they can get all mergey. :)

    1292958791
    missorgasm [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 216
    • Joined: 28 Jun 2009

    fab, thanks muchly xx

    1292959842
    Seduced [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 994
    • Joined: 15 Aug 2010

    BashfulBabe wrote:

    They've done it in the past no bother, just give customer services a whistle tomorrow and they can get all mergey. :)

    Hehe I loves this! ;)

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.