1. Do you really read the forum rules?

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

BigishBen wrote:

Just feel there is a lack of consistency. I I've seen threads taking down for being sexually explicit then I see one with 13 pages titled "how big is your cock" and that's fine for folk to talk in detail about the size of their manhood.

No worries. 🙂 I'll quote the examples from Jess's thread if anyone is still having trouble telling the difference:

Jess wrote:

It's not so much a case of 'too much detail' if the detail is required, I'm referring more to when the person posting chooses to use harsh / expletive language to describe something when it really wasn't required and the information passed on would have been equally as useful without it. For the sake of offering an example, I will break my own rule!

NO- "I rammed my asshole with my new anal dong last night - I can still feel myself throbbing and gaping as I write this. I smothered myself, the toy and my whole house in lube and squeezed it in, feeling my a-hole stretch over the tip. I can't wait to use it again and watch myself cum over and over again. Next time I'm going to frantically frig myself off at the same time to see how much I can cum...."

YES- "I tried out my new anal dildo last night - it was amazing!! I made sure I used plenty of water-based lube and was impressed by how stretched it made me feel. Certain positions were better than others and I personally found inserting in a squatted position easiest. The orgasms were fantastic and I think it could be my new favourite toy! When I come to use it next time I think I'll try using it alongside my bullet for clit stim as well."

These two paragraphs basically say the same thing, but the choice of language is completely different - going back to the age old saying "It's not what you say, but the way you say it".

Hope this helps. 👍🙂

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Hello Ian Champ, I chose to differ. My 2nd deleted post by moderator has nothing to play with the choice of words. It was a simple Chinese New Year greetings. I learnt that there are customers from Singapore, Malaysia, and others and I assumed majority are Chinese (not China Chinese - there's a diff. ) . They may not participate in the forum but I'm sure they read the forum. Even if they don't, my post is totally non offensive at all got removed. Other times I agree my posts violated the rules with no ill intention to offend LH or the members of the forum.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

Hello Ian Champ, I chose to differ. My 2nd deleted post by moderator has nothing to play with the choice of words. It was a simple Chinese New Year greetings. I learnt that there are customers from Singapore, Malaysia, and others and I assumed majority are Chinese (not China Chinese - there's a diff. ) . They may not participate in the forum but I'm sure they read the forum. Even if they don't, my post is totally non offensive at all got removed. Other times I agree my posts violated the rules with no ill intention to offend LH or the members of the forum.

I'm sorry, I wasn't commenting directly about any of your posts. If some were deleted I'm afraid that's between you and the moderators. On the upside, you've not had your account suspended yet, so that's good. 👍🙂

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

😁😊😀

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.