99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Deal of the Day

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

INCREDIBLE deal of the day today folks! Two very nice glass toys for £20, that's just a tenner each. These are wonderful, I've had a set for years and still enjoy using them as much as I did when they were new. The different shaped ends means they are extremely versatile, it's like four different dildos really. if you've never tried glass or were thinking of taking the plunge, get your purchase in now!

Lovehoney - LadyLube [sign in to see picture]

Postillionager wrote:

INCREDIBLE deal of the day today folks! Two very nice glass toys for £20, that's just a tenner each. These are wonderful, I've had a set for years and still enjoy using them as much as I did when they were new. The different shaped ends means they are extremely versatile, it's like four different dildos really. if you've never tried glass or were thinking of taking the plunge, get your purchase in now!

I'm glad to hear that you like today's deal! I always keep an eye out on here for feedback :)

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I would highly recommend this set if anyone is interested in glass toys, super smooth and really pretty too! Great DOTD ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

Nooo I can't believe I didn't see the dotd I've been eyeing up glass toys for ages as well (I've set my self a n order limit and already ordered some stuff today ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Lady Moonstone [sign in to see picture]

Ohhh the Tracey Cox glass dildos are back on dotd. After reading threads on the forum I had been considering these for a while for cold play. Unfortunately in this hot weather my kid has been going into the freezer and helping himself to icepoles for himself and to share with all the other kids in the street. Think I will need to give it a miss don't want any angry neighbours chapping my door to complain ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

Ladymoonstone - pop them in the freezer when heโ€™s gone to bed. Then take them out to play when you go to bed. Plus itโ€™s Britain hot weather wont last lol

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Just a word of caution, don't leave them in the freezee too lon. Half an hour should do it. If possible put them in a freezer bag too. If there is frost on thr dildo's then you will need them to warm up before they can be used as they are unsafe.

Just a Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

Just a word of caution, don't leave them in the freezee too lon. Half an hour should do it. If possible put them in a freezer bag too. If there is frost on thr dildo's then you will need them to warm up before they can be used as they are unsafe.

I wouldn't fancy an ice burn down below....I put mine in the fridge because I'm a bit mard ๐Ÿ™ˆ
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

For anyone who doesn't get the DotD emails there's the large lockable storage pouch in the bonus deals for ยฃ10 today.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29235

Add an Unlimited ยฃ20 voucher, then get the 20% off multibuy discount on the remainder and you can pick up four for ยฃ16. Bargain. ๐Ÿ‘

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

I know some people have been after the GLUVR recently, and the black one is only ยฃ18 today as a daily bonus deal. Plus you can get an extra 20% off if you buy it with another Lovehoney toy ๐Ÿ‘

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37543

And don't forget your Unlimited voucher for even more money off. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.