1. Deal of the Day

Postillionager [sign in to see picture]

INCREDIBLE deal of the day today folks! Two very nice glass toys for £20, that's just a tenner each. These are wonderful, I've had a set for years and still enjoy using them as much as I did when they were new. The different shaped ends means they are extremely versatile, it's like four different dildos really. if you've never tried glass or were thinking of taking the plunge, get your purchase in now!

Lovehoney - Sammy P [sign in to see picture]

Postillionager wrote:

INCREDIBLE deal of the day today folks! Two very nice glass toys for £20, that's just a tenner each. These are wonderful, I've had a set for years and still enjoy using them as much as I did when they were new. The different shaped ends means they are extremely versatile, it's like four different dildos really. if you've never tried glass or were thinking of taking the plunge, get your purchase in now!

I'm glad to hear that you like today's deal! I always keep an eye out on here for feedback :)

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I would highly recommend this set if anyone is interested in glass toys, super smooth and really pretty too! Great DOTD 🙌🏻

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

Nooo I can't believe I didn't see the dotd I've been eyeing up glass toys for ages as well (I've set my self a n order limit and already ordered some stuff today 😭)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.