• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Deal of the Day

BigInBerks [sign in to see picture]

Terri JJ wrote:

I have today's DOTD. It's really lovely and a definite bargain xx

Just ordered it. Next time my wife says "Do you know what, this would be better with something up my arse" doing doggy, I'm going to surprise her ;)

Mr&MrsA75 [sign in to see picture]

I'm not receivng them either but it's cool, they are on with fixing it

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

If only I could save on the postage (free if £30 and above) I could have placed order for most of daily sales items.

Perhaps LH should consider allowing it's customers to pay for their items, hold them back in an accumulative way and despatch the orders in a 1 time postage.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

If only I could save on the postage (free if £30 and above) I could have placed order for most of daily sales items.

Perhaps LH should consider allowing it's customers to pay for their items, hold them back in an accumulative way and despatch the orders in a 1 time postage.

Add your suggestion to the great suggestions thread as staff are more likely to see it over there.

I'm not sure if it would be possible or worthwhile for them to implement at the moment as I think a lot of people just pay the postage on orders that are less than £30. The items on deal of the day tend to go on sale often anyway so you could always wait until there are a few things you want on sale and order in one go :)

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

I have not had the DOTD email for days now 😥

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

4Uonly wrote:

Add your suggestion to the great suggestions thread as staff are more likely to see it over there.

I'm not sure if it would be possible or worthwhile for them to implement at the moment as I think a lot of people just pay the postage on orders that are less than £30. The items on deal of the day tend to go on sale often anyway so you could always wait until there are a few things you want on sale and order in one go :)

@NantandTom, Thanks for your suggestion. I'm not looking for free postage but rather a one-time postage to despatch all at a go. I'm willing to pay for it.
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys, 

I have an update for you on these emails coming through or more importantly not coming through! 

We are moving over to a new email system that will be bigger & better! But during this transition period, we are having some teething issues. 

The good news is though we will be able to send out more personalised, relevant and amazing emails once these wrinkles are ironed out! 

In the meantime there is something you can all do to make sure these emails won't go to spam: 

Please add us to your address book to stop this (newsletter@mail.lovehoney.co.uk for UK, newsletter@mail.lovehoney.com for US etc).

Also, even more, good news... The system will enable us to monitor how many emails are sent. So those that get fed up of seeing Bonny's name in your inbox... Well, we will be able to amend that! 

Look out for future updates... 

Thanks Leanne - not sure I could get fed up with Bonny's emails. They normally have good news ;)

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the update will add the address to my Mail book. A bonny e-Mail is always a welcome treat.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

I got a Deal of the day e-Mail. 😀

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

I got a Deal of the day e-Mail. 😀

Me too !!!

Yep!

SquirtyPanda [sign in to see picture]

Ah have been wondering where they have gone!

Pinky2105 [sign in to see picture]

I got one this morning too 😁 Yay......

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I did not. :(

Lovehoney - Emkapa [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone - Emma from the email team here!

Glad you've begun getting Deal of the Day emails again. The gremlins have been (mostly) caged so you can expect to see your daily Deal of the Day emails arriving again.

If not, make sure the emails haven't been automatically added to your 'Promotions' tab, or been sent to spam, and, as Leanne said, the best thing you can do to make sure you're getting all of our fantastic offers is to add:

newsletter@mail.lovehoney.co.uk

To your address book (or the appropriate version for your territory)

If you find you're not receiving Deal of the Day emails, or have any other email-y concerns, let Customer Care know and we'll look into it for you.

As you were!

Emma x

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Two emails from bonny this morning! Looks great guys!

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Glad Bonny's back, I've missed my morning wake up emails. The burning question in this household is does Bonny really exist? We use her name to talk in code about any of our LH collection when there could be small people within earshot.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Wight*goddess wrote:

The burning question in this household is does Bonny really exist? 

She does indeed...

https://www.thememo.com/2017/02/16/how-to-boss-it-like-bonny-hall-innovation-director-at-lovehoney/

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

She's actually super lovely from what I remember, used to be on the orgasm army forums all the time! Ha but great to see she's still at the top of the sex toy game and bossing it! Yassss kweeen!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.