• Deal of the Day

MarriedActiveCouple [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

Wow today's deal of the day, pink desire rabbit with chocolates, is a great offer.

If there are any men or women out there who have not bought the woman in their life a special valentines gift yet, then this is the item to purchase!

Hi Mamz, I know its a bit late but, I had the desire cockring delivered yesrlterday. Its quite a tough material. But I must admit its the best I've used so far. Its quite a tight fit and although it does stretch when pulled (with fingers) it is not like your every day cockring that's every elasticy.
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Anyone thinking if getting into some bondage play should get todays DOTD - it's a great starter abd a great price.

Just thought I'd highlight it xxx

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Todays dotd the tracey cox rechargeable rabbit at half price £25 is an absolute steal. It's the only one of many rabbits I've owned that works for me, so don't um & arr buy it 👍 😄xxx

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

Wow today's deal of the day, is fantastic. If you want a Rechargable wand with the power of a mains one then this is your day. Buy it please, I love my desire wand and know you will too. Amazing price for it! Don't miss out I can't see this offer coming round again any time soon.

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

I completely agree with Fun Louise, it's a great deal! I only bought mine a few weeks ago, gutted I missed out on the deal but well worth it :)

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

It really is such a fantastic deal! I decided to treat myself to one - with a discount code I found, it made it too good to miss - so excited 😃

Oooh enjoy scorps, you deserve the treat 😄💗xx

I'd of bought todays without a shadow of a doubt if we didn't get puppy. I'm a bit gutted but when i look at him there's no contest 😄

Maybe it'll come around again st some point....fingers crossed 👌

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Really can't decide on today DOTD. It's a lot of money but then the amount your saving allows for it to be a truly fantastic deal.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Wouldn't be without mine BondageGod.

Fun Louise [sign in to see picture]

bondagegod wrote:

Really can't decide on today DOTD. It's a lot of money but then the amount your saving allows for it to be a truly fantastic deal.

Bondagegod I love mine it's great much better than my doxy wand.

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Fun Louise wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

I shared a tenner off code on tw earlier, which makes it half price. OMAFG!!

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Great - if you're a twitterer!!!

Xxxxx

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Xxxxx

Sometimes it's better to pay the extra tenner LNT.

I know your thoughts on social media, and in not joining in that particular rat-race we can expect to miss those opportunities, but I'm with you on that score.

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thank you everyone. I have very nearly resisted today DOTD offer as hard as it is offer not to purchase the desire wand. We are after a spreader bar and that just about won over the wand. Enjoy to everyone who has purchased the wand today.

You did really well resisting the wand bondagegod. Hopefully it'll come back round at a more suitable time 👍💗xx

Okay, i dealt relatively well with the missing out on the wand so checks dotd and its the desire bullet! I'm really, really tempted but I've gotta take puppy to vets so it's no gonna happen because I'm sure vets will clean us out but we need to know if he's a okay. Theres a wee chance a check-up will be enough then I'll be on that deal 🙊😄

mamz [sign in to see picture]

I highly recommend today's DOTD

If anyone is hesitating to get it (looking at you slinky) they totally should. It's a great bullet and at a bargain price!

After getting a tango, I thought that other bullets would feel boring and never be as good, but I was highly impressed by the Desire one! It's not as exceptionnal as the tango, but it sure has a place next to it in my bedside table ! Plus at that price it's absolutely worth the spend!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Do I bite the bullet? Ooooh decisions, decisions.

mamz [sign in to see picture]

CLTSTU do it !

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I have one, and I am so impressed - I recently uploaded my review for this - see below. At that price it is a real bargain! xx

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36366#customer_reviews

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Tiger Dick wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

bondagegod wrote:

Xxxxx

Sometimes it's better to pay the extra tenner LNT.

I know your thoughts on social media, and in not joining in that particular rat-race we can expect to miss those opportunities, but I'm with you on that score.

No need to miss out or pay the extra tenner- a quick google will give you a multitude of codes, they're pretty much always out there. No social media required :)

Today's deal is a bargain, I've wanted to try the Desire bullet for ageeees...oh oops, it's on the way! ^_~

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.