1. Deal of the Day

bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

Thank you honeybun91. Very much enjoyed these jock straps. Lovehoney do withdraw products from offers and replace them with other products.

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

Seems like it- some of the male underwear is still ยฃ3 tho so not too bad.

Just bought today's deal of the day seeings I was placing an order anyway ๐Ÿ™Š

Deal of the day sold out in my size although Duno if tangerine is my colour anyway ๐Ÿ™Š

Its back in stock in all sizes now... tempted but still dont know about orange!?!?

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

I ordered Deal of the day with my order just!

Big thanks to LH for selecting an item with multiple sizes. I have been so frustrated to see various babydolls and lingerie in a standard size (when it is also stocked in the "larger/queen" size) on deal of the day but yet cannot buy it in the larger size on offer. Thanks!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

Its back in stock in all sizes now... tempted but still dont know about orange!?!?

Just buy it! It's £2.50. I have the red one and it's lovely.

KittenFeatures [sign in to see picture]

honeybun91 wrote:

I have the deal of the day and they are great! I'd definitely recommend them at the DOTD price. The colour is much nicer in person.

[suspended user]

suspended user

KittenFeatures wrote:

honeybun91 wrote:

I have the deal of the day and they are great! I'd definitely recommend them at the DOTD price. The colour is much nicer in person.

Oooh I'm super tempted and with my other orders it'd take me over the line 4 free delivery. So what you think hunni should i go for it in your professional oppinion? ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

It's one of the glass dildos I already own but j can highly recommend this one.

[suspended user]

suspended user

bondagegod wrote:

It's one of the glass dildos I already own but j can highly recommend this one.

Heavily regretting my orders yesterday now I just couldn't justify spending anymore cash just yet ๐Ÿ˜ข I could ask oh...but he never says no and we are saving pennies atm so I'd feel bad. But on the other hand it's puuuurfect in every way, the side, the curve it's everything I look for in glass. And to top it off your flaming world class review really sells it! Sounds like it was a fab xmas ๐Ÿ˜‰Decisions, decisions! ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

It one of those decisions that is hard to say no to when it is a great offer. Yes slinky it was a very fab Christmas. Thank you for saying my review sells it. Glad my reviews are helpful for people. Here is my review for the glass dildo.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30941&reviewid=138057#customer_reviews

[suspended user]

suspended user

Aww, thats great i imagine your wife was delighted to get glasd in her pressies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Sooo true, Lovehoneys offers are too good, and this ones a topper! Arh I'll have to sleep on it or maybe I'm better off preventing the torture and just ordering ๐Ÿ˜‚ I really can't see me being able to walk away from the offer, it's perfect as I'm all about smaller vibes/dildos and my fav you the now is my mains powered want along with a glass dildo which is similar to dotd but only the curved and if you get me? Lol. I know that it'd be a 5 star toy for me and I'm quite fussy about sex toys, so that in itself says it needs bought right? Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    Oh your reviews immense and most definantly sells it big time ๐Ÿ‘there's some brilliant reviewers here. I love reading and the effort folk put into thems great. I love the standard here at Lovehoney. Whenever I'm elsewhere I am always judging folks reviews as not many are upto the standard of this brilliant company ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Ok, I'm going to sleep on dotd maybe it'll be a bit less tempting in the morning......not ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I imagine there's a good chance this one will sell out fast so I'll have to decide by the crack of dawn. Lol ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

Yes She was very pleased with her piece of glass in with her Christmas presents. Yes there are some offers that you know are really good and this one of them and I think it will be very poplar. Yes I get what you mean with the type of toys you like.

Thank you again. There are very good reviewers at lovehoney.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

slinky... wont it only be DOTD today? as tomrrow will be another day with another deal?

[suspended user]

suspended user

Young and fun95 wrote:

slinky... wont it only be DOTD today? as tomrrow will be another day with another deal?

Haha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thats a very, very good point you make there hunni ๐Ÿ˜„ this sites killing mine and ohs wallets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but you know what they say "you can't put a price on sexual happiness"! I'd put myself on a spending ban; no clothes, shoes or handbags, no unnecessary beauty products and no Lovehoney orders. I'm failing miserably on all counts ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i had to buy the nurse outfit on dotd a week or so back, made an order yesterday then realised there was more I 'needed' ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ so got my cousin to do the order for me so I didn't feel so guilty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then there's today's dotd which I've resisted so far but mainly because I've been so busy and only just thought about it when replying another thread. I think i need help! Managing cash isn't my strong point. And heaven knows what's going to be dotd tomorrow, then dotw. There's no saving me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

That's the free glass dildo I'm Gona get ๐Ÿ™Š. Good for that price tho. Plus did u get the email spend ยฃ50 and get a free 'bundle' worth 'ยฃ90'

[suspended user]

suspended user

That dildos perfect, and glass will last a lifetime providing it doesn't get dropped or ought. That's the beauty with glass easy to maintain and pretty much foolproof! I didn't I'm super gutted, didn't get the glass one either ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™ˆ itthe glass one may of got deluged as I 'was' trying not to spend. All bets are off now though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

Today's deal of the day http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/deal-of-the-day/ the Lovehoney Racer Back Lace Mini Dress for ยฃ5 I bought it ages ago and would definitely recommend. It's been on sale for ยฃ8 recently but for ยฃ5 can't go wrong !

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Great bargain for someone .

[suspended user]

suspended user

I know I'm seriously tempted by today's dotd ๐Ÿ’Ÿxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.