1. Deal of the Day

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I'm literally scraping pennies to avoid going in to the red til i get paid friday, otherwise DOTD today would definitely be in my basket. It will likely sell out today too being discontinued, sad moment :(

Hope all of you that buy it enjoy it :)

mrs.hiskett [sign in to see picture]

Looks good

Looks good

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

I'm literally scraping pennies to avoid going in to the red til i get paid friday, otherwise DOTD today would definitely be in my basket. It will likely sell out today too being discontinued, sad moment :(

Hope all of you that buy it enjoy it :)

VA, have you already received it? (If so, please, do not feel uncomfortable about it, I had no nasty motives that would have to scare you. I received mine as a tester - free of charge - therefore I simply wanted to treat you to one of your own. It was even half-price so, when you look at it, I still have half of my Tickler for free, anyway. )

fantasia fairy [sign in to see picture]

Now that DOTD looks good....Hopefully can get that soon and some more AA batteries as im out!

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

I bought today's DOTD a while ago and was really disappointed with it :( the silicone feels really rubbery and cheap and it's too flexible to actually provide decent G-spot simulation, but judging by the reviews I'm probably the only person who thought that!

LadyS [sign in to see picture]

I admit I am tempted, this looks like the sort of thing I'd enjoy, and it's a better qualiry material than some of the dildos I own that I'd like to get rid of it suitable replacements were found. Hmmm ... what to do ...

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Boogaloo wrote:

I bought today's DOTD a while ago and was really disappointed with it :( the silicone feels really rubbery and cheap and it's too flexible to actually provide decent G-spot simulation, but judging by the reviews I'm probably the only person who thought that!

Uh oh. I've been eyeing this up for a while, is it really that bad? :/

It has amazing reviews, so it might just be me!

It's not the silky smooth kind of silicone that a lot of toys are made from nowadays, it's quite rubbery and sticky. But my real issue is that it just wasn't pleasurable at all, in fact I even made a thread about it a couple of months ago because I was worried I didn't have a G spot after using this toy haha! I did end up returning mine in the end.

But like I said, it seems to have really great reviews with everyone saying it made them squirt etc, so perhaps the problem is me.

Boogaloo wrote:

It has amazing reviews, so it might just be me!

It's not the silky smooth kind of silicone that a lot of toys are made from nowadays, it's quite rubbery and sticky. But my real issue is that it just wasn't pleasurable at all, in fact I even made a thread about it a couple of months ago because I was worried I didn't have a G spot after using this toy haha! I did end up returning mine in the end.

But like I said, it seems to have really great reviews with everyone saying it made them squirt etc, so perhaps the problem is me.

i was considrering this but think ill leave it now

Hmm. May also leave it, I love matte silicone so get the feeling I'd be disappointed...

But then again...for £8.50...best time to try, right?

*ponders*

Please don't let me put you off! There's always the returns policy if you find that you don't like it as well :)

I think I'm the minority here, so maybe look at some of the other reviews too :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Hmm. May also leave it, I love matte silicone so get the feeling I'd be disappointed...

*ponders*

I have this one and the purple non g-spot one and quite like them. I didn't have an issue with the materials and I'm not a fan of shiny silicone (I mean We-Vibe shiny...ick). I'd class this as matte but not the matte you need a whole bottle of lube for. It's not draggy though it is a little on the short side for me to get the angle right while still putting enough pressure where I need it.

I'd say at £8.50 it's a steal :)

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Lovebirds_x wrote:

*ponders*

I have this one and the purple non g-spot one and quite like them. I didn't have an issue with the materials and I'm not a fan of shiny silicone (I mean We-Vibe shiny...ick). I'd class this as matte but not the matte you need a whole bottle of lube for. It's not draggy though it is a little on the short side for me to get the angle right while still putting enough pressure where I need it.

I'd say at £8.50 it's a steal :)

We-vibe shiny was exactly the horror I was imagining! *shudders*

Going to give it a go, checked out some blogs and the less positive reviews (I know I write them myself sometimes but I just don't trust 100% overly positive sugary sweet reviews...) so think I know what to expect! Fluff prone, bit of a weak neck but good for not so heavy g-spot stimulation. Which sounds absolutely fine to me :)

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Deal of the day is pretty decent for the price! Would be buying if I had money to spare. I can wait :p

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

I have a set of those, and at that price they are a real bargain :) xx

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

Are they decent though, Scorp? xxx

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Yay bondage dotd 👍

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

Depends what you mean by decent, I too had these but got rid as surplus to requirements as very beginnery
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

Ink and Kink wrote:

They are not hardcore, and you could get yourself out of them if you really wanted too. However... they are extremely comfortable (even when struggling - lol!) and don't chafe at all. The velcro and clips are strong too - I think they are a real bargain for £5 :) xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.