1. Lovehoney Glitches 2019

Bigiain [sign in to see picture]

Threads aren't in order again. Issues with logging in and the site not working. Error codes. All within the past few days, gave up trying to come on the forum due to the post malfunction.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

Mr Chimp, you've done it again. 

I emailed Lovehoney and they suggested sorting my cookies but it still didn't work until I changed my brackets. 

Big thanks to you (and to the Lovehoney Team).

I've just had a look at the post in question and it has loads of brackets in it? 🙂 I'm glad you got it to work though. 👍 Getting 'content blocked' on a regular thread is frustrating enough, let alone a tester one. 🙂

Same here ☹️ Can't see the secret tester posts or others at all in the forum.
    Lovehoney - Brenna [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

I emailed Lovehoney and they suggested sorting my cookies but it still didn't work until I changed my brackets. 

I've just had a look at the post in question and it has loads of brackets in it? 🙂 I'm glad you got it to work though. 👍 Getting 'content blocked' on a regular thread is frustrating enough, let alone a tester one. 🙂

Hey Purring-Pussy, which ones are you having trouble viewing? The 2 that are stickied should be available. Any that are no longer sticky are closed (and not viewable)! :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Brenna wrote:

Purring-Pussy wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

VR wrote:

Hey Purring-Pussy, which ones are you having trouble viewing? The 2 that are stickied should be available. Any that are no longer sticky are closed (and not viewable)! :)

It's on the sticky's and all threads.
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Purring-Pussy

It's on the sticky's and all threads. Do you mean that the original post is not viewable?
    MsR [sign in to see picture]

The posts are still showing in the wrong order - makes it very difficult to follow a conversation. On posts which are asking for personal advice this makes contributing difficult.

PHJH [sign in to see picture]

No position of the week email this week??? I love getting them, disappointed...

Chobe11 [sign in to see picture]

I seem to have issues posting to some threads, but not others. I get references like 18.45b77568.1569768562.b46a539 despite striping out all the syntax and HTML etc etc

whats up?

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I cant change or delete my profile picture and comes up with lovehoney having technical difficulties with the website :(

Hope it gets fixed soon x

:(

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

Link at bottom of Halloween page goes to a product rather than a category

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/halloween/

Lovehoney - Nick [sign in to see picture]

Thank you. Wil fix!

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

New Treasure Me items not on the Treasure Me page https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/treasure-me/

Bigiain [sign in to see picture]

When I sign in and go to "community" then scroll down to the "members upload" gallery the pictures are all out of sync. It posts the new ones about 3 lines down instead of at the top

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Wasn’t sure where to post this as I couldn’t find an up to date glitch thread so I hope this one is ok, I had a look on the uploaded pictures earlier and realised that I can view them without actually logging in, just thought I’d report it, not sure how long it’s been like that for and if anyone can just click on and view without having an account

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

D&E wrote:

Wasn’t sure where to post this as I couldn’t find an up to date glitch thread so I hope this one is ok, I had a look on the uploaded pictures earlier and realised that I can view them without actually logging in, just thought I’d report it, not sure how long it’s been like that for and if anyone can just click on and view without having an account

If you mean the thumbnail images on the Community page then I think it's always been like that.
    Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Might just be me, but when I look at the gallery the pictures aren't in date order, it's all a bit random. I'm quite lazy and it's always appreciated to have the new pictures on the first page that I open. 

D&E [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp wrote:

D&E wrote:

If you mean the thumbnail images on the Community page then I think it's always been like that.

Ahh right, cheers Ian, silly me, I always thought you had to be logged in to view any images 

Lovehoney - Brenna [sign in to see picture]

@D&E, let me make an up to date thread now!

New thread below:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1869646-lovehoney-glitches-2020/

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.