1. Introducing Lovehoney Unlimited!

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Mr pheebs it did pop up in the "birthdays today" side bar as i and a few others did post on the happy birthday thread, the email system i think is just very broken. I didn't get DOTD for well over a year until i strted getting them a few weeks ago, its why i even came back to LH.

I do find customer care emails go in my regular inbox, but as i use outlook it goes in the "other" not "focused" that immediately shows up. All other emails, DOTD, special offers etc, go in my junk folder, its a bit odd.

KinkyMira [sign in to see picture]

Am I the only one who gets a random "2 Unlimited" song in my head every time I see this thread?

I didn't even like them!

Lovehoney - Nick [sign in to see picture]

The cat ate our homework* and Unlimited has temporarily reverted to Rewards.

*Not actual reason. Something broke. We're working on getting it fixed asap. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

It’s fine Nick, just frustrating as it’s really limiting my gifting this month

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Mr Pheebs wrote:

My birthday was last Friday, not a peep from LH. I also don’t get discount emails etc....

I'm guessing the Birthday Discount email is under the same system as the Level 3 rewards emails and as such might be broken for you too?

I haven't any Level 3 emails (bar 1 solitary one that somehow found it's way through the Bermuda Triangle) since the New Year.

If you contact Customer Services though they should be able to give you a code for it as it's technically their fault you haven't recieved it due to the email bug that's still being worked on.

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

+1 for the being in the queue of happy people that rewards will be available to see on our account info ;)

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

I noticed in the Lovehoney Unlimited information section there's a link to 'exclusive offers'

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/unlimited/

At the moment it just goes through to the regular special offer page, but I'm assuming this will be where the perk offers will be kept when it's up and running. I don't suppose anyone knows what the timetable for that is? I'm very eager to finally get my hands on some.

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp wrote:

myrkari wrote:

Looks great - hope I get the offer emails with the new system though, I can't remember the last Level 3 email I got! I know that's a longstanding weird thing though, so. We'll see!

I'll chuck in a +1 for that

Not ideal, but I got sick of missing all of the deals (although I saved a lot of money!) after 6 months or so, and changed my account email address from a hotmail one to gmail in frustration - I'd been working to get it fixed in that time without much luck. Don't know if it was that, or something back-end, but I now get all of the emails that I'm supposed to, and my credit card is suffering

I suspect it will only get worse from here... the deals are just too good to miss out on now!

Doofy [sign in to see picture]

Hi. I put through an order last night around £26 but my account says I need to spend another 4.

I had used 5 worth of points. Do they not count toward the order value? Thanks.

Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]

I never receive emails with offfers either.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Petrichor wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

myrkari wrote:

Looks great - hope I get the offer emails with the new system though, I can't remember the last Level 3 email I got! I know that's a longstanding weird thing though, so. We'll see!

I'll chuck in a +1 for that

Not ideal, but I got sick of missing all of the deals (although I saved a lot of money!) after 6 months or so, and changed my account email address from a hotmail one to gmail in frustration - I'd been working to get it fixed in that time without much luck. Don't know if it was that, or something back-end, but I now get all of the emails that I'm supposed to, and my credit card is suffering

Ah, is it only hotmail emails that aren’t getting the emails then?

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Mine's a Gmail and I'm only getting DOTD emails, not offers/rewards.

JnKCouple [sign in to see picture]

Hey guys, just wanted to say I've been using LH for a few years now and been a Level 3 Rewards for a while, It was my Birthday yesterday and I had my birthday discount emails come through last week and regularly get all my reward emails, at least once a day for DOTD and special offers / limited rewards regularly. Make sure your emails arent focused on specific senders and ensure LH emails arent being put into spam/junk.

The "1 Day delivery", thats not the same as next day delivery is it? E.g. order before set time monday and recive items wednesday?

Edit: I use a microsoft "@live" email if that's of any use to people.

Doofy wrote:

Hi. I put through an order last night around £26 but my account says I need to spend another 4.

I had used 5 worth of points. Do they not count toward the order value? Thanks.

I think you only accrue points from the amount you pay, not including any points used.

"Do I still earn Points for products which I paid for with Points? No. You only earn Points on the amount of your order that you pay for with real money or a gift voucher."

That's from the bottom of the FAQ page https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/lovehoney-unlimited-faq/

Has anyone had any Exclusive Unlimited Offers yet? Either through their account page or from any emails.

Elbow. [sign in to see picture]

Ian Chimp wrote:

Has anyone had any Exclusive Unlimited Offers yet? Either through their account page or from any emails.

It's a no from me.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Me either, but I'm still loving the fact that our £20 off £40 voucher is reusable!

myrkari wrote:

Me either, but I'm still loving the fact that our £20 off £40 voucher is reusable!

Yeah, that is ace. 🙂 I'm one of those that have never received the Level 3 offers and I was hoping that the change to Unlimited would fix it (or at least give a workaround through the new accounts page). It's still early days yet, but as I never receive the offers it's tough to know if any have been sent out yet or not to check whether it's working.
    MrL [sign in to see picture]

Ahh I was confused when I logged on and everything changed. Thanks for the post, Nick!

VR [sign in to see picture]

I've got a £20 off £40 code, but there was no use-by date on it.

It's sitting in my basket along with a few things ready to use, but I absolutely can not afford to buy anything until Friday.

What are the chances of it still being there then?

What do people mean by theirs is re-useable?

Thanks.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.