1. Introducing Lovehoney Unlimited!

Lovehoney - Nick [sign in to see picture]

Hello.

We’ve updated our loyalty programme. Yes, again!

Feedback was that Lovehoney Unlimited was a bit too complicated, so we have simplified it. If you were in Lovehoney Rewards Level 2 or Level 3, you are now a Lovehoney Unlimited member.

Basically, very little has changed, except you now get bigger discounts on your birthday and anniversary and a VIP customer care phone number (log in to your Account to access the number).

Your Points balance remains as it was before we swapped over.

You can see the full list of benefits here.

And hopefully this FAQ will answer any questions you have.

If you were in Lovehoney Rewards Level 1, you are now a Lovehoney Account holder. Your benefits have improved, too. Log in to your Account to see them.

And if you are an Account holder, for this week only need to spend £25 (or less) to become an Unlimited member, and you also get free 48 hour delivery (again, for this week only).

Any questions, I’m here all day.

Enjoy!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Nick.. the name change has already caused a stir of curiousity on the forum threads. Looks like a great new rewards system.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Hi, my page still says i need to spend £32 to join lovehoney unlimited, not £7, has that just not been changed yet, or is it £25 from today in new orders without counting ones already made this month?

I actually put an order in 2 hours ago which will take another £5 off that total, if that and my previous order do count, i wish i'd known it was changing, i would have been able to wait an hour or 2 before submitting my order, and add something cheap to bump up my order value by the just £2 i would have needed to get to the threshold for unlimited, pretty gutted :(

Hi Nick,

Another question to add is

Will the exclusive offers that are sent out during the month will these be available under the my unlimited account page, only by email or both?

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

Aww I did wonder what was going on with the name change at top lol. Well done lovehoney xx

So my page has updated now to show my new order, and is Now saying i need to spend £27 to join LH unlimited, (down from £32) not £2.

Has this just not been coded right for this one week introductory offer?

@VirginAngel - I am chasing this up with the tech team now.

@K&C30's - just by email at the moment, I believe, but will shortly be both.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Nick wrote:

That would be excellent. I am very much looking forward to it.
    bondagegod [sign in to see picture]

All looking good at the moment.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

All looks good on my account - thanks for the update Nick :)

@VirginAngel - this should now be showing the correct amount you need to spend to get to Unlimited. Sorry for the confusion.

Lovehoney - Nick wrote:

Thanks Nick, i think this will make so many people happy.

It's still not right though, i've spent £23 (after deducting postage) this month (orders on the 5th and today) and its supposed ot be £25 to qualify, now it's saying i need to spend another £13.50, i don't get how that adds up at all.

Either both orders count, in which case it should be saying £2, or only todays counts, and it should be saying £20. How did it get to £13.50?

The only way i can work it out, is if they have just halved what it said i still need to spend (£27) which is really confusing.

Under the old system, you had to spend £50 total (before postage costs), to get to level 2?

I had spent £18.47 before postage on the 5th, so the 18 full £s were taken off the £50 total, so i needed to spend another £32 to gt to level 2.

After todays purchase of a further £5, that went down to £27 to spend to hit £50 total spent to get to level 2.

It seems, instead of lowering the total of £50 spent this month down to £25 total to qualify for unlimited, they've just halved what it was showing i had left to spend to hit £50, meaning if i spend another £13.50, i'll have had to spend £36.50 this month, in order to qualify for unlimited, which is over the £25 the FAQ says.

@VirginAngel - sorry this has confused you. 

Before we launched Unlimited earlier today (and when you placed your order), yes you would have needed to spend a further £27 to qualify for Level 2 Rewards.

And if we didn't have the launch offer on, you would still need to spend £27 to qualify for Unlimited.

But for this week, you only need to spend £13.50 - half of what you would need to spend normally. We're not able to take into account past orders.

New customers would normally need to spend £50 to qualify for Unlimited. This week it is only £25.

Anyway, I have added some Points to your account in the hope that this tips you into Unlimited. If not, please let me know and I will see if Customer Care can sort it.

Thanks

Bennyboy69 [sign in to see picture]

Looking good Nick, well done LH, the toys give pleasure and so does the company. Win Win for everyone.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Looks great - hope I get the offer emails with the new system though, I can't remember the last Level 3 email I got! I know that's a longstanding weird thing though, so. We'll see!

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

myrkari wrote:

Looks great - hope I get the offer emails with the new system though, I can't remember the last Level 3 email I got! I know that's a longstanding weird thing though, so. We'll see!

I'll chuck in a +1 for that

The unlimited logo and "your unlimited account" take has changed back to "your account and level 3 rewards" has it been rolled back?

Mr Pheebs [sign in to see picture]

My birthday was last Friday, not a peep from LH. I also don’t get discount emails etc....

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.