1. write your own review link

    1524868632
    Kinky&Curvy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 897
    • Joined: 21 Aug 2013

    I'm wanting to review a few of the Jil range as I already own a few of the set but can't seem to find a link on the product page to write my own review - on the toys that already have a review I can but say on the anal beads one I can't seem to find it....? :/

    xxx

    1524869028
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1668
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Your right curvy... the website design has changed and the option is no longer their either on desktop or mobile for products with no current reviews.

    There is the option to use the following form though. Just a bit more fiddly as you have to name the product.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

    1524920257
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7262
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Ah I hadn’t noticed that, must be a glitch because of the new layout. Might be worth mentioning on the glitches thread for the tech team to check out in the meantime the above link should work x

    1525076940
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2775
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Howdy,

    Thanks for the heads up. I have raised this to tech so no need to pop it into glitches thread.

    As K&c30's has posted you can use the standard link, it's not ideal but I will link it up on the back end. 

    Thanks  

    1525077851
    FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1293
    • Joined: 20 May 2011

    Ha! I'm glad it's not just me KC - I spent so long last night looking for where to upload a review. I thought I was losing my mind.

    1525310187
    8258oshe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2018

    Also happened here "Colorful Joy Lewellery Small Silicone Butt Plug" I am unable to review, i thought id pass it up the chain. Thanks.

    1525336172
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2775
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    K&c30's wrote:

    Your right curvy... the website design has changed and the option is no longer their either on desktop or mobile for products with no current reviews.

    There is the option to use the following form though. Just a bit more fiddly as you have to name the product.

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

    Anyone experiencing this please use link above :D 

    1525364947
    8258oshe [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 30
    • Joined: 23 Jan 2018

    Thanks for the help Leanne and K&c30's!

    1526953446
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 712
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    I have been trying to review an item that has no reviews yet and neither the link in the item page nor the link you have shared above work. I get the following error message:

    Access Denied

    You don't have permission to access "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html" on this server.

    Reference #18.485655f.1526949832.bcced3

    1526976138
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Smultron wrote:

    I have been trying to review an item that has no reviews yet and neither the link in the item page nor the link you have shared above work. I get the following error message:

    Access Denied

    You don't have permission to access "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html" on this server.

    Reference #18.485655f.1526949832.bcced3

    Oh dear! Can you tell me which product you're trying to review? I'll see what I can find out. 

    Sorry about this!

    1526977099
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1668
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Small update - not good news I am afraid.

    The access denied issue is intimately affecting reviews too, I really urge everyone to write the review up in a doc first. I would hate for people's hard work to be lost due to a gremlin!

    I am very sorry, I know it is not ideal but it has been raised and is being investigated for a fix.

    As soon as I have any news - good or bad, I will let you all know.

    I think the tech team may already be aware. Leanne wrote the above on the 14th after ther error started on the forums. I must admit i have had to try a number or times to get my reviews through as well
    1526983421
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 712
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    Jess I'm trying to review Seven 'til Midnight Floral High Neck Bra Set https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39673 Yesterday I submitted 2 other reviews without any problem at all, but they were for products that had already been reviewed.

    K&c30's I saw it in the other thread. Around these days I was getting error messages prettty much everywhere in the forum, which I no longer do, so I thought that the problem was solved. Anyway, I have saved it in a word doc - it's just sad that I cannot post it.

    1526983914
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1668
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Seems intermitent to me i very rarely get the error but i still get it on the forums from time to time. It's a bit of a pain. I seems to more so when i am writing a long message. I have in fact ended up splitting my post into two different posts and that has worked for me.

    1526995547
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 712
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    K&c30's that's weird/ interesting but goot to know..!

    1527023564
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Smultron wrote:

    Jess I'm trying to review Seven 'til Midnight Floral High Neck Bra Set https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39673 Yesterday I submitted 2 other reviews without any problem at all, but they were for products that had already been reviewed.

    K&c30's I saw it in the other thread. Around these days I was getting error messages prettty much everywhere in the forum, which I no longer do, so I thought that the problem was solved. Anyway, I have saved it in a word doc - it's just sad that I cannot post it.

    Hey Smultron

    Can you try this link for me? Does it work? 

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html?p=39673

    1527041936
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 712
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    Jess, I tried it yesterday as well and it still doesn't work.

    1527090120
    kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 248
    • Joined: 15 Apr 2008

    I'm having the same problem as Smultron now. I am trying to review the Mantric rabbit.

    1527240686
    Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2516
    • Joined: 30 Nov 2012

    Well darnit! In which case I will leave it in the hands of our tech team. They're aware of the issue and are working hard to fix it. 

    I'm really sorry for the inconvenience in the mean time.

    1527414095
    Smultron [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 712
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2016

    Awesome, hope they can get it fixed soon. =)

    As for the product I was trying to review, it now seems to be discontinued ('Hurry! This discontinued item won't be restocked!') so I probably won't be able to send in my review even when the problem is resolved. :(

    1527418203
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1668
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    I have a bucket load of reviews to write but i don't want to end up in the situation where i give up because of the error. Holding out for the fix. Hopefully it will be soon.

    Thread closed

    This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.