99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

LadiesMan wrote:

Hey Leanne... I've been getting loads of logging in issues, but have put it down to the recaptcha not popping up every time. Especially if I have the browser filling in my login details in advance. Clicking sign in then doesn't invoke recaptcha and I just get my log in denied.

Not sure if this is related to forums and reviewing issues. But worth investigating perhaps?

Hello,

Sorry to hear this, it is not the same issue I am afraid.

Can you please log yours with customer care as they are investigating log in issues and it was believed to be resolved. 

Thanks

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Update on ACCESS DENIED message on the forum and when reviewing:

Thank you for your patience with this one, as you, may know I have been off, so not been able to get many updates but I have one today.

It is being looked into, and to help we need you!

As soon as you get the access denied message pop up, please can you copy and paste the FULL message and email me at community@lovehoney.co.uk

Please title the email ACCESS DENIED, as we have a short window to check the issues and we can get on it ASAP.

Thank you all and apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Hiya Leanne, all the original issue's are no longer a problem for me. However i am unable to quote posts. It takes me to the text box when i click "quote this post" but it's empty 🙁. Customer care team?

K&c30's wrote:

Hiya Leanne, all the original issue's are no longer a problem for me. However i am unable to quote posts. It takes me to the text box when i click "quote this post" but it's empty 🙁. Customer care team?

Unfortunately, this has always been an issue on mobile devices. Are you using desktop or mibile? 

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Mobile 😣. Wasn't an issue until recently but if it's just a bit temperamental thats not a problem. Thank you.

Dennice wrote:

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1713547-tester-tuesday-yes-more-reviews-needed/?" on this server.

Reference #18.2ce41602.1528191878.3723de8d

l get this error message when trying to post a message to be a secret squirrel tester any help

many thanks in advance

Update on ACCESS DENIED message on the forum and when reviewing:

Thank you for your patience with this one, as you, may know I have been off, so not been able to get many updates but I have one today.

It is being looked into, and to help we need you!

As soon as you get the access denied message pop up, please can you copy and paste the FULL message and email me at community@lovehoney.co.uk

Please title the email ACCESS DENIED, as we have a short window to check the issues and we can get on it ASAP.

Thank you all and apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Zebedee69 [sign in to see picture]

Hello Leanne,

tried uploading three new photos via Social and Upload section, using iPhone and then iPad but to no avail. Not showing as “pending” although I did get the green tick ✅Uploaded successfully message. Any ideas as keen to show new clothes off 😜

Zebedee69 wrote:

Hello Leanne,

tried uploading three new photos via Social and Upload section, using iPhone and then iPad but to no avail. Not showing as “pending” although I did get the green tick ✅Uploaded successfully message. Any ideas as keen to show new clothes off 😜

Sorry when you say 'no avail', do you mean there is no option to upload, if so please try this link https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/image-upload.cfm

If it is not that please can you advise if it is the profile pic or the uploaded images you are referring to?

Thanks 

Uploaded images in this case, says loaded successfully but then doesn’t show as photos pending (whilst you check content etc).

Thx

Zebedee69 wrote:

Uploaded images in this case, says loaded successfully but then doesn’t show as photos pending (whilst you check content etc).

Thx

Can I ask what Apple software version is being used? 

iPhone 11.3 (version)

ipad 11.2

Thx

Zebedee69 wrote:

iPhone 11.3 (version)

ipad 11.2

Thx

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems with uploading.

Can you make sure that all of your systems are up to date, including the latest patches and updates to your operating system, browser and anti-virus? 

Please try clearing your cookies and retry the action to see if this helps.

If not I will add it to the existing issues that has been raised. iPhone seems to be a tricky one with this, sadly no quick fix and no ETA on a fix. Good news is you can still use the forum without images though :) 

Access denied update:

So some of the members that had been having this issue have now found it is letting them post the review and use the forum.

So, please do try to submit any reviews that you have been receiving this error on. If you still get the error please email me with the full error message.

My email address is community@lovehoney.co.uk

Thanks again 

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I'm having an issue with the menu side bar when using my mobile (android). When I click an option it opens the option above, e.g. when I click on social it opens offers. It's not a huge problem, just very irritating. I work around it by clicking the option below the one that I want. Been happening a couple of days, at first I thought it was me clicking the wrong thing but now I'm certain it's a glitch

Jezebella wrote:

I'm having an issue with the menu side bar when using my mobile (android). When I click an option it opens the option above, e.g. when I click on social it opens offers. It's not a huge problem, just very irritating. I work around it by clicking the option below the one that I want. Been happening a couple of days, at first I thought it was me clicking the wrong thing but now I'm certain it's a glitch

Hey Jezebella, 

This does sound frustrating sorry to hear this! 

You probably have done so, but can I just check that you have cleared cookies/cache etc and tried again? 

If so, and it is still an issue... 

Could you let me know what version of android you are running on and the browser type, please? I have just tried on my android phone via chrome and it is ok. 

Hi Leanne,

Clearing cookies fixed the problem, but I had to sign back in to post on the forum, and as soon as I logged in the issue returned.

I'm using crome, android version 7.0

Thanks,
    Jezebella

Jezebella wrote:

Hi Leanne,

Clearing cookies fixed the problem, but I had to sign back in to post on the forum, and as soon as I logged in the issue returned.

I'm using crome, android version 7.0

Thanks,
    Jezebella

Thanks for this, I have raised to tech, when I have any updates I will let you know.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

Jezebella, would you mind advising what device it is you have. If you want to discuss it privately, you can always email me: community@lovehoney.co.uk.

Thanks 

Sorry Leanne, I hadn't realized you'd posted again. My phone is a Huawei P9 lite.

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

Heya
    There is no option to add this beauty to my wish list. Wanted to pop it on there till pay day.

Cheers
    JoJo

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.