£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

Just this moment tried again but still no luck guessing it hasn't been fixed yet as it still comes up with the following has anyone else managed to submit reviews today?

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access " on this server.

Reference #18.c49d117.1526502778.237fcd61

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

New error when trying to post a comment on the Get it off support thread

"Sorry, the message could not be posted because not enough information was submitted."

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

I’ve just had the same message after logging in to my a/c and submitting a post to a different thread.
    I have found this has happened quite frequently during the past 2-3 weeks.

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

me me me me wrote:

Just this moment tried again but still no luck guessing it hasn't been fixed yet as it still comes up with the following has anyone else managed to submit reviews today?

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

Still getting the same issue i have been trying numerous times to submit just the one review i have also emailed lovehoney twice in the last too weeks after yet getting no response

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

Both the main site and the forum, are constantly locking up. I know it's not from my end, as I have no problems with any other websites.

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

I don't know if it's a glitch or a deliberate policy, but I have noticed that you can't add an item to your wishlist if it's a discontinued item. The 'add to wishlist' clicky just isn't there.

If it's intentional, I guess I understand - you maybe don't want items in wishlists if they are soon to disappear. Often I would find it useful to put these items in wishlists, though.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Hmm, that is odd, about the discontinued items, that used to be pretty handy to check quickly if it was still in stock or not, and delete off the wishlist if it's gone.

I see what you mean though, wishlists take up server space, better to not have it clogged with old discontinued items.

Foreigner77 [sign in to see picture]

There should be two ways for me to sign in:

a) Using the link at the top of every page. This does not work for me for a long time. I am told sorry and try again.

b) During the checkout. This works well every time, no issues here.

a) is for managing my account and posting in the forum. Obviosly b) is more important than a) and is implemented differently. When I want to post in the forum I have to use a mock order to use b), which is cumbersome. I am posting very rarely but I just want to let you know.

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

Covered in bees wrote:

I don't know if it's a glitch or a deliberate policy, but I have noticed that you can't add an item to your wishlist if it's a discontinued item. The 'add to wishlist' clicky just isn't there.

If it's intentional, I guess I understand - you maybe don't want items in wishlists if they are soon to disappear. Often I would find it useful to put these items in wishlists, though.

I totally agree, it would be nice to be able to add such items in my wishlist for easy and quick access.

YoungGayCouple [sign in to see picture]

Has anyone else gone from being on Lovehoney Unlimited back to Level 2/Level 3 rewards? When I logged in yesterday I was an unlimited member now it’s gone back to the levels rewards...🤷🏼‍♂️

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

YoungGayCouple wrote:

Has anyone else gone from being on Lovehoney Unlimited back to Level 2/Level 3 rewards? When I logged in yesterday I was an unlimited member now it’s gone back to the levels rewards...🤷🏼‍♂️

It broke so they've rolled it back for now. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1709365-introducing-lovehoney-unlimited/page-2/
    YoungGayCouple [sign in to see picture]

Ah...thanks Ian 😁

Justthe2ofus2007 [sign in to see picture]

Hi ya, I’m trying to put an order in, keeps telling me there’s been an error , and diverts me to the contact us page ? I’ve been trying since 3 ish today x

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

The Lovehoney Turquoise Halterneck Mini Dress has been bouncing between either a £5 or a £10 price tag 3 or 4 times a day for the past few days.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36272

And so has the Maia Roxie Rechargeable 10 Function Lipstick Vibrator, at either £15 or £30

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39207

Not sure if this is deliberate? It seems a bit random.

Salina D. [sign in to see picture]

Foreigner77 wrote:

a) Using the link at the top of every page. This does not work for me for a long time. I am told sorry and try again.

a) is for managing my account and posting in the forum. Obviosly b) is more important than a) and is implemented differently. When I want to post in the forum I have to use a mock order to use b), which is cumbersome. I am posting very rarely but I just want to let you know.

I'm still having this problem: I can sign in only if I make a pretend-order and start checkout on it. Anyone else?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

me me me me wrote:

me me me me wrote:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

Still getting the same issue i have been trying numerous times to submit just the one review i have also emailed lovehoney twice in the last too weeks after yet getting no response

Apologies me me me me I have not been in to pick up the community emails. For future reference, it is always best to contact customer care as they are 24/7. s, you will always get a response. 

Still working on emails now, I am sure I will get to yours soon. This is issue, as far as I am aware, is still ongoing and under investigation. I will look too get an update now I am back. 

Thank you all for your patience and apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Please do save your reviews in doc before posting, I would hate for anyone to have to re-write all their hard work :( 

Justthe2ofus2007 wrote:

Hi ya, I’m trying to put an order in, keeps telling me there’s been an error , and diverts me to the contact us page ? I’ve been trying since 3 ish today x

Hi there,

I am sorry this was a known issue that was worked on over the weekend.

Were you able to place the order eventually? 

For future reference please get in touch with the customer care team if you face these issues as they can help right away. 

Covered in bees wrote:

Hello 

This is deliberate. Apologies for the inconvenience caused, but we find it best this way as we had feedback that members wanted discon items removed from their wishlists.

Salina D. wrote:

Foreigner77 wrote:

I'm still having this problem: I can sign in only if I make a pretend-order and start checkout on it. Anyone else?

Hello,

Oh dear, I am sorry to hear this.

Customer care is aware there are login issues and it has been raised. Please do contact them for some troubleshooting, they may be able to help :) 

Known issues currently being worked through:

Logging in issues: Known to customer care. Please try deleting cookies, clearing cache etc. Please also try an incognito window to log in. This seems to be working for most until we have a fix, if there are still issues arising after trying these, please contact customer care.

Submitting reviews - receiving an error message: Raised with tech, awaiting updates on this after being away for 2 weeks. I advise that you save your review to a doc before submitting, that way you won't lose all your hard work. Please also try the above with cookies/cache/incognito. Also, try shortening the review, take out anything that may not be relevant as it seems to be longer text that is causing problems. 

Posting on the forum - receiving error message: Raised with tech, awaiting updates on this after being away for 2 weeks. I advise that you save your write up(if long) to a doc before submitting, that way you won't lose all your hard work. Please also try the above with cookies/cache/incognito. Also, try shortening the post, even if it means you have to post twice to get all the information across you need to. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.