1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hi K&c30's See above - already ahead of the posts on this ;) 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Do not adjust your screen, I repeat do not adjust your screen - It is not a glitch BUT the link to the forum has moved.

It is no longer in the top nav is now in the footer. Basically, it is at the bottom of homepage instead fo the top next to offers :) 

Same for the reviews and the blog 

Just so it shows on new page too

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Haha sorry we posted at the same time 😀. Phew that was a scary couple of seconds.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39483

This seems to be missing the dress sizing for the medium option :)

Kanu Suckmeov [sign in to see picture]

Do not adjust your screen, I repeat do not adjust your screen - It is not a glitch BUT the link to the forum has moved.

It is no longer in the top nav is now in the footer. Basically, it is at the bottom of homepage instead fo the top next to offers :) 

Same for the reviews and the blog 

Just so it shows on new page too

But there is nothing on the opening page to tell you were to go. You have to find the forum first, to find out that it is now at the bottom of the page.

I wrote to customer services, who directed me to the correct spot within seconds.

NatandTom wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39483

This seems to be missing the dress sizing for the medium option :)

Thanks NatanadTom, have raised it to get sorted

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Hi LH tech team What is going on with the formatting when I post stuff? I use my enter button to start new paragraphs.... Like this one. But they all end up on the same line! I'm on Chrome on my android phone

Ah yes, formatting is an on-going situation at the moment. It is and has been looked into. 

Some changes have been made and hopefully, it will resolve for all in the near future too. 

Apologies. 

LadiesMan, I have gone back and re-quoted a post on this. 

It is known to us and no fix yet I am afraid. 

However, IanChimp has some tips here that may help: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1576978-helpful-tips-for-lovehoney-forum-use/

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

LadiesMan wrote:

Hi LH tech team What is going on with the formatting when I post stuff? I use my enter button to start new paragraphs.... Like this one. But they all end up on the same line! I'm on Chrome on my android phone

As Leanne says Ian has great tips. I use an android phone too and it never puts in paragraphs. However if you change the view to request desktop site in the top right hand corner you can use paragraphs without the need to put in the coding.
    lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

LadiesMan wrote:

As Leanne says Ian has great tips. I use an android phone too and it never puts in paragraphs. However if you change the view to request desktop site in the top right hand corner you can use paragraphs without the need to put in the coding.

Just read this so giving it a try.

Putting in coding has proved a pain xx

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

As if by magic it works.

Quite hard to see everything on small phone screen but gonna stick with it lol

lovingnewtoys wrote:

As if by magic it works.

Quite hard to see everything on small phone screen but gonna stick with it lol

I know what you mean. I write my post and if I feel it absolutely nessesary to have paragraphs I switch to desktop view and then edit the post to add the paragraphs. I can't cope with desktop view all the time.
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    Oops

K&c30's wrote:

That's another good use of the Desktop Version. You should post it in the Forum Tips thread (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1576978-helpful-tips-for-lovehoney-forum-use/) 👍🙂

I think the <p> </p> method is pretty good but I have a feeling the < > / keys are in different places on different keyboard layouts so it may be easier for some than others (mine are above the u, i and m so I just have to 'hold' them down for a long press and there they are). It's good to have a more universally simple workaround.

I'm not a fan of the desktop version so if I can avoid it I will. 🙂 The only thing that it's good for is when I'm looking at discontinued items and the mobile version doesn't have photos, so flipping to the desktop version lets me see what the item looks like.

It would have been better if Ian Chimp had written:

It's good you've found a more universally simple workaround. 👍

I got into a right pickle editing/accidentally quoting/generally faffing up my last post. The kids picked the 5 minute edit window to kick off, and the timer then adds its own element of pressure. 🙂

Hopefully my little edit above makes it clearer what I meant.

Ian Chimp wrote:

It would have been better if Ian Chimp had written:

It's good you've found a more universally simple workaround. 👍

I got into a right pickle editing/accidentally quoting/generally faffing up my last post. The kids picked the 5 minute edit window to kick off, and the timer then adds its own element of pressure. 🙂

Hopefully my little edit above makes it clearer what I meant.

😁 kids do like to pick their moments. Not sure what you fluffed though. Looks good to me

When I read it back I thought it was a little ambiguous so I popped that little addendum edit up so you knew I was referring to your workaround. 🙂

Ian Chimp wrote:

I'm not a fan of the desktop version so if I can avoid it I will. 🙂 The only thing that it's good for is when I'm looking at discontinued items and the mobile version doesn't have photos, so flipping to the desktop version lets me see what the item looks like.

I'm actually using the Desktop Version now on my phone and it's nowhere near as offensive as I remember it. I don't know if it's been updated or I've just confused myself but it's pretty usable. I can even use the crap pc emoticons. 

I shall be robbing this Top Tip and masquerading it as my own. 🙂

LadiesMan [sign in to see picture]

Ah thanks Leanne and Ian and everyone who's replied. I thought it was just me!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.