1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne. On a positive note, I think I might have found a solution to the LH vs I-phone photo upload issue. It was pretty straightforward, I don’t know why I didn’t think of this earlier: go to the App Store, download a free image hosting app. Move the photos you wish to upload from wherever they are stored on your phone to a folder within the image hosting app. Log into LH and go to ‘upload your photo’ as usual. When prompted to upload, go to ‘browse’, and select the image hosting app and whichever photos you want stored therein. Click upload and marvel at the photos appearing in your account with the all important ‘processing’ message underneath. I just tried this on my phone and it worked. Uploading the photos from a separate app, not the default photo storage on the I-phone would seem to be enough to overcome the LH system’s dislike of Apple products. I hope this does work for other members too. *crosses fingers*

Smultron [sign in to see picture]

Leanne, has the ''quote this post'' button been removed? Sorry if I don't remember the exact wording, but it allowed us to quote another member's comment in the forum threads. I no longer see it anywhere.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Smultron wrote:

Leanne, has the ''quote this post'' button been removed? Sorry if I don't remember the exact wording, but it allowed us to quote another member's comment in the forum threads. I no longer see it anywhere.

Mine's gone weird again too. If I refresh or flick between the pages (with the previous/next links) it can make it turn back up again. It seems to be the last thing loading on the page.

Edit: FYI When it goes it takes the green 'Update post' and 'cancel' buttons with it from the Edit function.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

The functions have all been a tad weird for me Unless I use the “desktop site” feature on my phone. Not sure if the web developers are working on things to see if the formatting issue can be fixed.

Weird! For the record, I am using a desktop computer.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Smultron wrote:

Not removed, just playing games with us.

This was noted yesterday and raised to tech, will post when I have any updates.

Seems to be intermittent, so testing is happening at the moment on this. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Sorry, I've lost mine again. It's not a problem, but I'm just going to leave this here so I can crib from it later if I need it...

An Example:

<blockquote> <p> <cite> Ian Chimp wrote: </cite> </p> <div class="" > <p> bla bla bla </p> </div> </blockquote>

Okey, all buttons are back for me - for the time being at least. :P Sorry I didn't see it had already been mentioned!

Ian Chimp regarding the problem I had leaving that review (452 words), it was because I had used brackets. All I had to do was remove them. I thought I'd let you know here in case you didn't see my comment before the other thread was made unavailable. Others might find it good to know as well. =)

Smultron wrote:

Ian Chimp regarding the problem I had leaving that review (452 words), it was because I had used brackets. All I had to do was remove them. I thought I'd let you know here in case you didn't see my comment before the other thread was made unavailable. Others might find it good to know as well. =)

I did spot it but didn't want to spam up that thread any more than I already had. 🙂 It's good to know though. I'd read before that it had happened due to overlong reviews so I was cutting paragraphs off mine and checking to see if it would go through. I got round to deleting the one with brackets in after a few edits and thought that had got it under the required word count. I shall definitely be bearing this in mind if it happens again. 🙂👍

The 'quote' issue seems to have resolved itself. 

However, do let us know if it crops up again. Will also keep my eyes peeled for this. 

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

The 'quote' issue seems to have resolved itself. 

However, do let us know if it crops up again. Will also keep my eyes peeled for this. 

I can now quote on my phone which is AMAZING but I have to go about it in a rather odd way. I have to press the "quote this post" button and nothing happens but if I then press back on the browser the text appears 😀
    нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

Wrong banner on page?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/elixir/

нинаnin wrote:

Wrong banner on page?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/elixir/

Heya,

It was indeed! Thanks for letting us know the online team has now resolved.

Thanks 

JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne wasn't sure where to post this but this seems like a good a place than any. I was looking at the sex toy testers and noticed the Cuban heel stockings. I had secretly reviewed these a long time ago and on my profile it says that the review is still awaiting approval. Just thought id let you know as I'd hate for you to think I'd never done the review. Cheers JoJo x

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]
    I am trying to reply on the 'do you like anal thread and I keep getting a 'blocked request message. Never seen this before. I can still reply in other threads , and other people have replied to the thread I am having issues with.

I have emailed with a screenshot of the message and code it told me to quote. Weird.

JoJoXxX wrote:

Hi Leanne wasn't sure where to post this but this seems like a good a place than any. I was looking at the sex toy testers and noticed the Cuban heel stockings. I had secretly reviewed these a long time ago and on my profile it says that the review is still awaiting approval. Just thought id let you know as I'd hate for you to think I'd never done the review. Cheers JoJo x

Hi JoJoXxX,

I will have a look through reviews today, it may have been missed sadly. Human errors sometimes happen with the number of reviews that come through. 

I will email you with an outcome, so the answer is not missed here. 

Apologies for this. 

lovingnewtoys wrote:

I am trying to reply on the 'do you like anal thread and I keep getting a 'blocked request message. Never seen this before. I can still reply in other threads , and other people have replied to the thread I am having issues with.

I have emailed with a screenshot of the message and code it told me to quote. Weird.

Hi LNT, it is a known glitch. Unfortunately, no fix found yet. 

It is often down top quoting someone and the system may not like that person's original format used. So try with out qouting. 

Also, if it occurs again please copy and paste the error and email it over. Our tech team have a very small window to look into the error message. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Hi LNT, it is a known glitch. Unfortunately, no fix found yet. 

It is often down top quoting someone and the system may not like that person's original format used. So try with out qouting. 

Also, if it occurs again please copy and paste the error and email it over. Our tech team have a very small window to look into the error message. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks Leanne. I did screenshot the error page and sent it in an email.

You're in early today xx

Do not adjust your screen, I repeat do not adjust your screen - It is not a glitch BUT the link to the forum has moved.

It is no longer in the top nav is now in the footer. Basically, it is at the bottom of homepage instead fo the top next to offers :) 

Same for the reviews and the blog 

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

The social Tab has gone missing from the menu drop down. Ahhhhhhhh. I had to go through my account Tab and then view my messages to get back to the forums.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.