1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Ah ok, so there are some issues with Apple devices, unfortunately.

I am sorry about the inconvenience but there is no workaround for this apart from using another device. 

The good news the forum works fine for it's purpose without image uploads 

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for letting me know, will scuttle off to find the laptop.

Suspender man [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne I’ve resized pictures I get a green tick but photos are still not uploaded it is from an iPhone 6s I’ve cleared the cache

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Suspender man wrote:

Hi Leanne I’ve resized pictures I get a green tick but photos are still not uploaded it is from an iPhone 6s I’ve cleared the cache

Uploading pictures from your iPhone won't work due to the glitch. If you've got a laptop, or any other device, I'd try uploading your photos from that instead. 🙂

Though if you do find a sneaky workaround let everyone know as there's quite few people affected by it.

Thanks Ian don’t suppose anyone knows if u can upload of an ipad

Suspender man wrote:

Thanks Ian don’t suppose anyone knows if u can upload of an ipad

It's worth a pop. You'll know if it's worked if your photo shows up on your account as 'pending'.

Again thanks for your advice

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

When I use my mobile next line and next paragraph doesn't work. When I typed this I hit return twice after the last sentence and it looked right on my screen but the formatting is lost when I submit. (Return, return) AYW

AsYouWish! wrote:

When I use my mobile next line and next paragraph doesn't work. When I typed this I hit return twice after the last sentence and it looked right on my screen but the formatting is lost when I submit. (Return, return) AYW

Ah yes, formatting is an on-going situation at the moment. It is and has been looked into. 

Some changes have been made and hopefully, it will resolve for all in the near future too. 

Apologies. 

AsYouWish! wrote:

You can manually add the paragraph code for an unofficial workaround. It's a bit of a faff but it often works 🙂

Here's an example -

An Example:

<p> First paragraph, bla bla 🙂👍</p>

<p> Second paragraph, bla bla 😉 </p>

Hope this helps.

Hi Leanne don’t suppose there’s any updates on the apple glitch for uploading photos on iPhone 6

No sorry, there is no fix for this. As I say the forum works for its purposes without images. 

Any updates I will be sure to post here if and when I have them. 

Hi Leanne, I submitted a few reviews this morning, but when I checked my account later one was missing from the ‘pending approval’ and reviews section altogether. I checked with Customer Care just in case I had been a dimwit and hadn’t actually submitted it, but they assured me it was there, somewhere, pending approval, just completely missing from my account. The item in question hasn’t had any reviews as yet, and is set to be discontinued when current stock is gone, I don’t know if this effects these things? I just thought I would mention it as Customer Care weren’t sure if this was an one-off or a known glitch. Thanks.

Gosig wrote:

Hi Leanne, I submitted a few reviews this morning, but when I checked my account later one was missing from the ‘pending approval’ and reviews section altogether. I checked with Customer Care just in case I had been a dimwit and hadn’t actually submitted it, but they assured me it was there, somewhere, pending approval, just completely missing from my account. The item in question hasn’t had any reviews as yet, and is set to be discontinued when current stock is gone, I don’t know if this effects these things? I just thought I would mention it as Customer Care weren’t sure if this was an one-off or a known glitch. Thanks.

No, this happens sometimes. 🙂 It should appear on your account in a couple of days once its gone live. It happened to my INYA Ripple one the other day when I was the first to review it. I think my review count went up by one even though it didn't show up as pending on my page.

...but that was the only sign until it went live and miraculously turned up. 🙂

The 'Update Post' button has gone from the edit post function so I couldn't add that on afterwards.

Thanks, maybe it is a ‘first review’ glitch then? Good to know about these things anyway.

Gosig wrote:

Thanks, maybe it is a ‘first review’ glitch then? Good to know about these things anyway.

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like I was saying it wasn't a glitch. 🙂 I was saying it wasn't a one off.

Ironically I lost my edit and quote functions while trying to reply. They're back (at least for now...) I logged out and cleared my cache, so not sure if that did it or if it fixed itself while I was doing that? I hope I don't lose them permanently, otherwise I'm going to have to remember another wodge of workaround code. 🙂

Nothing to be sorry for, I appreciate you taking the time to reply and let me know it has happened to you too. Can’t help but appreciate the irony of you experiencing glitches whilst trying to post on the glitches thread.

Hi Gosig,

This is known and usually occurs on items due to be discontinued. 

You should always get an email to let you know once the review has gone live, as long as we have received it. Give it 72 hours and if you do not get an email you can always contact and we can check, as customer care did. 

Thanks for posting to let us know.

Ian Chimp wrote:

Gosig wrote:

Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like I was saying it wasn't a glitch. 🙂 I was saying it wasn't a one off.

Ironically I lost my edit and quote functions while trying to reply. They're back (at least for now...) I logged out and cleared my cache, so not sure if that did it or if it fixed itself while I was doing that? I hope I don't lose them permanently, otherwise I'm going to have to remember another wodge of workaround code. 🙂

This was noted yesterday and raised to tech, will post when I have any updates.

Seems to be intermittent, so testing is happening at the moment on this. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.