1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Also Leanne I don’t know if it’s all still an issue but I have to edit every post as the formatting disappears, using an iPhone and safari for posting messages.

This is still ongoing and being looked into for mobile device, apologies for the delay. 

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Don’t apologise Leanne, I should of known. Just wanted to say as I know others seem to be resolved ☺️ Easy enough to edit posts anyways. Thanks for the response

Re: The login issues.

Sadly, we have not been able to track this down to a Lovehoney site issue at this current time.

Tech has advised to clear cache and hard reload the site (right click on reload button).

Also, clear cookies and temporary internet files. 

If it happens again let us know. 

Apologies, but we have not been able to recreate this on any device/browser. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Known Issues:

RESOLVED - Something has gone wrong error message when submitting a review or longer forum post:

This is linked to the on-going format issue that is gradually being resolved. The only workaround, for now, is to cut back on the content in the review/post. Repost and with less content, it should work.

Access Denied when submitting a review or forum post:

This is linked to above and the system failing with certain characters in the post, including brackets.  Please email community@lovehoney.co.uk with the full error message when this happens, the Current workaround is to remove all 'special' characters and retry. If you are a tester and face these issues, please let me know. So you don't end up with a chaser email.

Forum formatting on mobile devices: when posting, not always allowing paragraphs:

Linked to the above and is slowly being resolved. The good news is the format is no longer pushing all to the left. The big issue on the formatting has been fixed but still needs ironing out.

Look out for further updates and many thanks for your patience. 

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Leanne if it helps the tech guys, the login issue is usually when you sign in at the bottom of the forums. If you go to your account page (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/) it works fine

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Leanne if it helps the tech guys, the login issue is usually when you sign in at the bottom of the forums. If you go to your account page (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/) it works fine

Ah ha! 

Thank you, we are on the case... 

teacake [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Thats the wrong way round for me, Can sign in when in the forums but cant log in on the account page. 

We have looked into both ways, and are unable to recreate or see an issue. 

Please try all the above steps and do let us know it if happens again after this.

Thanks all 

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Seems ok now maybe it was just a one time glitch

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Good afternoon, when you click the following link it shows the love egg of the week https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/ as "remote control legal balls" click on the banner and it takes you through to the following product which is not remote controlled. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Hello, I'm having a problem reading reviews on my mobile for certain products if they are long. For example this page: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22877&ReviewPage=1#customer_reviews I clicked on read all reviews, the first one I can read fine, but the second one cuts off before the end and there is no way to advance to the next page (the second review is cut off by the product video tab). This has happened with several products I have tried to read reviews for. I'm on an android phone. Thanks

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Just tried clearing cookies and it didn't fix it. It also doesn't matter if I order by rating or most helpful, both have a review that's cut off at some point and no way to advance to the next page of reviews (I know I can do it manually by altering the Url, but that's not very user friendly).

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

My Top Tip if you want to read the broken review in full is to click on the reviewer's user name and scroll down to that particular review in their list and click on the title. This opens it into its own page and displays the text in full. It's easier when they don't have a gabilion reviews. 🙂

I know this doesn't solve it, but I thought you might find it useful. 🙂

Hey Jezabella, This issue has been oncoming since the 10th May, it was reported on this thread but it was at the time where everyone was getting "access denied" so it may or got lost as a fault along the way. It seems to happen more when you try and sort the reviews by most helpful, date, rating.

Behind Closed Doors [sign in to see picture]

Problems Uploading Reviews

Morning & Happy Friday!

The last three reviews I have uploaded have not gone well, when I have clicked submit it has crashed on the Kind Cock Mega Chubby. Also cant see a review I uploaded this morning that looked to go through ok but not showing in my reviews list.

1x King Cock Mega Chubby Black Approved & Published 

1x Kind Cock Mega Chubby Black  pending (its a duplicate and needs removing) 

1x Missing a review I submitted this morning for the Bathmate X30 Wide Boy 

Can you see them your end? 

K&c30's wrote:

Good afternoon, when you click the following link it shows the love egg of the week https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/ as "remote control legal balls" click on the banner and it takes you through to the following product which is not remote controlled. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

Hey K&c30s

Sorry, this was not picked up, as you may know, I was off. 

if you ever get this again please contact customer care as they can pick it up a lot quicker than us. 

Thanks 

Jezebella wrote:

Hello, I'm having a problem reading reviews on my mobile for certain products if they are long. For example this page: I clicked on read all reviews, the first one I can read fine, but the second one cuts off before the end and there is no way to advance to the next page (the second review is cut off by the product video tab). This has happened with several products I have tried to read reviews for. I'm on an android phone. Thanks

Heya thanks for raising this.

I have sent the details over to the tech team to look into. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Behind Closed Doors wrote:

Problems Uploading Reviews

Morning & Happy Friday!

The last three reviews I have uploaded have not gone well, when I have clicked submit it has crashed on the Kind Cock Mega Chubby. Also cant see a review I uploaded this morning that looked to go through ok but not showing in my reviews list.

1x King Cock Mega Chubby Black Approved & Published 

1x Kind Cock Mega Chubby Black  pending (its a duplicate and needs removing) 

1x Missing a review I submitted this morning for the Bathmate X30 Wide Boy 

Can you see them your end? 

Hello,

Duplicate review sorted for you. 

To look into the issues further please contact customer care so we can help locate that review for you via email.

Many thanks 

Thanks Leanne, will do.

Behind Closed Doors [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne

Thanks for sorting your a star! The X30 Wide Boy review is now showing as well so all good.

Have a good day 

C&L

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.