£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

teacake [sign in to see picture]

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Leanne if it helps the tech guys, the login issue is usually when you sign in at the bottom of the forums. If you go to your account page (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/) it works fine

Thats the wrong way round for me, Can sign in when in the forums but cant log in on the account page. 

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

We have looked into both ways, and are unable to recreate or see an issue. 

Please try all the above steps and do let us know it if happens again after this.

Thanks all 

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Seems ok now maybe it was just a one time glitch

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Good afternoon, when you click the following link it shows the love egg of the week https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/ as "remote control legal balls" click on the banner and it takes you through to the following product which is not remote controlled. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Hello, I'm having a problem reading reviews on my mobile for certain products if they are long. For example this page: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22877&ReviewPage=1#customer_reviews I clicked on read all reviews, the first one I can read fine, but the second one cuts off before the end and there is no way to advance to the next page (the second review is cut off by the product video tab). This has happened with several products I have tried to read reviews for. I'm on an android phone. Thanks

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

Just tried clearing cookies and it didn't fix it. It also doesn't matter if I order by rating or most helpful, both have a review that's cut off at some point and no way to advance to the next page of reviews (I know I can do it manually by altering the Url, but that's not very user friendly).

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

My Top Tip if you want to read the broken review in full is to click on the reviewer's user name and scroll down to that particular review in their list and click on the title. This opens it into its own page and displays the text in full. It's easier when they don't have a gabilion reviews. 🙂

I know this doesn't solve it, but I thought you might find it useful. 🙂

Hey Jezabella, This issue has been oncoming since the 10th May, it was reported on this thread but it was at the time where everyone was getting "access denied" so it may or got lost as a fault along the way. It seems to happen more when you try and sort the reviews by most helpful, date, rating.

Behind Closed Doors [sign in to see picture]

Problems Uploading Reviews

Morning & Happy Friday!

The last three reviews I have uploaded have not gone well, when I have clicked submit it has crashed on the Kind Cock Mega Chubby. Also cant see a review I uploaded this morning that looked to go through ok but not showing in my reviews list.

1x King Cock Mega Chubby Black Approved & Published 

1x Kind Cock Mega Chubby Black  pending (its a duplicate and needs removing) 

1x Missing a review I submitted this morning for the Bathmate X30 Wide Boy 

Can you see them your end? 

K&c30's wrote:

Good afternoon, when you click the following link it shows the love egg of the week https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/love-eggs-jiggle-balls/ as "remote control legal balls" click on the banner and it takes you through to the following product which is not remote controlled. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

Hey K&c30s

Sorry, this was not picked up, as you may know, I was off. 

if you ever get this again please contact customer care as they can pick it up a lot quicker than us. 

Thanks 

Jezebella wrote:

Hello, I'm having a problem reading reviews on my mobile for certain products if they are long. For example this page: I clicked on read all reviews, the first one I can read fine, but the second one cuts off before the end and there is no way to advance to the next page (the second review is cut off by the product video tab). This has happened with several products I have tried to read reviews for. I'm on an android phone. Thanks

Heya thanks for raising this.

I have sent the details over to the tech team to look into. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Behind Closed Doors wrote:

Problems Uploading Reviews

Morning & Happy Friday!

The last three reviews I have uploaded have not gone well, when I have clicked submit it has crashed on the Kind Cock Mega Chubby. Also cant see a review I uploaded this morning that looked to go through ok but not showing in my reviews list.

1x King Cock Mega Chubby Black Approved & Published 

1x Kind Cock Mega Chubby Black  pending (its a duplicate and needs removing) 

1x Missing a review I submitted this morning for the Bathmate X30 Wide Boy 

Can you see them your end? 

Hello,

Duplicate review sorted for you. 

To look into the issues further please contact customer care so we can help locate that review for you via email.

Many thanks 

Thanks Leanne, will do.

Behind Closed Doors [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne

Thanks for sorting your a star! The X30 Wide Boy review is now showing as well so all good.

Have a good day 

C&L

Richyrichrich [sign in to see picture]

Not sure if it's a known issue or not, but I keep having problems with the product videos...

I click play, and it tries, but then it comes up with a symbol that is a square, with a zig-zag line through the middle (I assume this means broken link or similar).

It doesn't seem to be for all videos, but it is for a vast majority.

e.g. the following products have this issue: 17888, 39327, 52208, 54233, but these work correctly: 4864, 51639,  69860, 70277.

Richyrichrich wrote:

Not sure if it's a known issue or not, but I keep having problems with the product videos...

I click play, and it tries, but then it comes up with a symbol that is a square, with a zig-zag line through the middle (I assume this means broken link or similar).

e.g. the following products have this issue: 17888, 39327, 52208, 54233, but these work correctly: 4864, 51639,  69860, 70277.

Hello

Thanks for raiding.

I have checked the videos and they all work fine from our end. Could it be a device/browser issues?

Please try clearing cookies/cache and also try another device/browser if possible. 

If you are still having issues please let us know the following...

1) What browser are you using (e.g. Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc)? 2) If Internet Explorer, what version? 3) What operating system and version you have (e.g. Windows XP, Vista or OS X/ Mac / iPhone / Android home / Windows phone /Android Tablet / iPad)? 4) Are you running any ad blocking software (Ad Block, Tor etc)? Many thanks 
    Richyrichrich [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Richyrichrich wrote:

Hello

Thanks for raiding.

I have checked the videos and they all work fine from our end. Could it be a device/browser issues?

Please try clearing cookies/cache and also try another device/browser if possible. 

If you are still having issues please let us know the following...

1) What browser are you using (e.g. Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox etc)? 2) If Internet Explorer, what version? 3) What operating system and version you have (e.g. Windows XP, Vista or OS X/ Mac / iPhone / Android home / Windows phone /Android Tablet / iPad)? 4) Are you running any ad blocking software (Ad Block, Tor etc)? Many thanks 

I've tried with & without adblock, the the same occurs. I've also tried clearing cookies/cache, but the same occurs. I've tried a couple of them using a different browser (Chrome), and they seem to work, so my apologies, it does seem to be an issue my end (although I'm not sure what at the moment!)

For info though, I use: 1. Opera 2. N/A 3. Windows 7 4. Run with Adblock Plus

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Afternoon all, I finally tired to upload a few photos yesterday. I received the green tick and ‘uploaded successfully’ message bar, but nothing about ‘pending approval’. When I logged back in later my account said I hadn’t uploaded any photos. I assumed it hadn’t worked so I tried uploading the same pics with bits cropped, checked sizing, downloaded editing software, etc. Having contacted customer care this morning, I now fear for the gallery as it becomes swamped with literally a gazillion versions of only a few photos as I was convinced I was doing something wrong my end, so tried a few times to upload. Is there any way of intercepting the countless extras before they hit the gallery if the originals are deemed ok? Any idea why the pending approval’ message was missing? Thanks

Hi Gosig,

Unfortunately, I do not have any images that need approving right now so that means I do not have yours either. 

What device are you using to upload with? 

Gosig [sign in to see picture]

Hi Leanne, I have an iPhone 6 running the latest IOS. What am I doing wrong?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.