99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Just found a little work around for the formatting on mobile devices.

Step 1- write your post and submit.

Step 2- go to page view in your setting and select "request desktop site"

Step 3- click update post. And you can add paragraphs.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

Just found a little work around for the formatting on mobile devices.

Step 1- write your post and submit.

Step 2- go to page view in your setting and select "request desktop site"

Step 3- click update post. And you can add paragraphs.

You can also add formatting manually by using the <> brackets and adding a 'p' in the middle to start a paragraph, and /p to end one. Another useful one is 'strong' and '/strong' to do bold. Sometimes it'll still strip them out the first time, but an edit can allow you to put them in. (if you press 'quote post' you should be able to see the formatting code)

Update on editing glitch. For me it appears to be links it doesn't like. I know others have had different issues, but that's the common theme of mine.

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Now it won't let me edit that one. Maybe it's just buggered. Forget I mentioned the editing glitch.

Jezebella [sign in to see picture]

I can't post on all the forum threads if my message is too long. It says whoops something went wrong, click here to return to the home page. I spit the message in two parts and it posted it fine, I think it's probably right I do go on  a bit too much in my posts, but it would be nice to see a character count if it's cutting you off at a certain point rather than an error message and not knowing why it won't post.

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

I'm getting the site freeze up. I can go straight to other websites and they work fine, come back here and I'm still frozen out. It's only here where I have issues; so I know it's not my browser, unless it's some thing on here that my browser is having intermitant issues with, but not other websites.

I'm on safari. version 11.1

1993princess [sign in to see picture]

Access Denied on S. Tester Review link, have emailed you Leanne xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

1993princess wrote:

Access Denied on S. Tester Review link, have emailed you Leanne xx

Heya, I have not received it sorry.

Please copy and paste the error and email to community@lovehoney.co.uk.

Many thanks 

Jezebella wrote:

I can't post on all the forum threads if my message is too long. It says whoops something went wrong, click here to return to the home page. I spit the message in two parts and it posted it fine, I think it's probably right I do go on  a bit too much in my posts, but it would be nice to see a character count if it's cutting you off at a certain point rather than an error message and not knowing why it won't post.

Heya, this is part of the formatting issue. 

We have not directly put a word count on, but the formatting can make the message seem longer. 

The only workaround, for now, is smaller messages or post twice. sorry 

Alicia4Ever wrote:

I'm getting the site freeze up. I can go straight to other websites and they work fine, come back here and I'm still frozen out. It's only here where I have issues; so I know it's not my browser, unless it's some thing on here that my browser is having intermitant issues with, but not other websites.

I'm on safari. version 11.1

Hey Alicia, please can toy try clearing cache/cookies. See if this helps speeds things up for you?

We have not had any further issues on this so I am wondering if the clean up may help. 

Thanks 

1993princess [sign in to see picture]

Have now sent it to the community email, have added in the access denied reference too x

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Hi, really weird one -

I have been unable to log in on both my iPhone (Safari) and computer (Chrome) BUT I can on Firefox.

This has been happening for a couple of weeks now. I click the sign in button, it flashes "signing in" in grey and then goes back to green "sign in" and that's it! Please advise.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Hey spoonerism I have the same issue on the forums sometimes when I go to login so I have to click “account” on the menu to the left of the site and login to my account that way First. Also Leanne I don’t know if it’s all still an issue but I have to edit every post as the formatting disappears, using an iPhone and safari for posting messages.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Spoonerism wrote:

Hi, really weird one -

I have been unable to log in on both my iPhone (Safari) and computer (Chrome) BUT I can on Firefox.

This has been happening for a couple of weeks now. I click the sign in button, it flashes "signing in" in grey and then goes back to green "sign in" and that's it! Please advise.

Same here but only started now.

Hello, 

I have raised this to the tech team. I am sure they will be in touch as soon as they have any updates on this. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Also Leanne I don’t know if it’s all still an issue but I have to edit every post as the formatting disappears, using an iPhone and safari for posting messages.

This is still ongoing and being looked into for mobile device, apologies for the delay. 

Don’t apologise Leanne, I should of known. Just wanted to say as I know others seem to be resolved ☺️ Easy enough to edit posts anyways. Thanks for the response

Re: The login issues.

Sadly, we have not been able to track this down to a Lovehoney site issue at this current time.

Tech has advised to clear cache and hard reload the site (right click on reload button).

Also, clear cookies and temporary internet files. 

If it happens again let us know. 

Apologies, but we have not been able to recreate this on any device/browser. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Known Issues:

RESOLVED - Something has gone wrong error message when submitting a review or longer forum post:

This is linked to the on-going format issue that is gradually being resolved. The only workaround, for now, is to cut back on the content in the review/post. Repost and with less content, it should work.

Access Denied when submitting a review or forum post:

This is linked to above and the system failing with certain characters in the post, including brackets.  Please email community@lovehoney.co.uk with the full error message when this happens, the Current workaround is to remove all 'special' characters and retry. If you are a tester and face these issues, please let me know. So you don't end up with a chaser email.

Forum formatting on mobile devices: when posting, not always allowing paragraphs:

Linked to the above and is slowly being resolved. The good news is the format is no longer pushing all to the left. The big issue on the formatting has been fixed but still needs ironing out.

Look out for further updates and many thanks for your patience. 

Leanne if it helps the tech guys, the login issue is usually when you sign in at the bottom of the forums. If you go to your account page (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/) it works fine

LIL_KNOWN69 wrote:

Leanne if it helps the tech guys, the login issue is usually when you sign in at the bottom of the forums. If you go to your account page (https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/) it works fine

Ah ha! 

Thank you, we are on the case... 

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.