1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

    1531213605
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2866
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    K&c30's wrote:

    I am unable to add paragraphs still 🙁. My secret tester list looks a bit silly lol

    Reviews are still affected, it does come through in correct format though.

    1531213632
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1287
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    K&c30's wrote:

    I should of mentioned i am on a Samung mobile using Samsung internet app.

    Good reminder. I'm on an Honor 9, using Chrome.
    1531214050
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1856
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    K&c30's wrote:

    I am unable to add paragraphs still 🙁. My secret tester list looks a bit silly lol

    Reviews are still affected, it does come through in correct format though.

    Sorry, i meant your pinned thread this morning looking for reviewers.I am up to date with all my tester reviews i believe. Good to know about the reviews though. Thanks.
    1531215616
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2866
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Known Issues:

    RESOLVED - Something has gone wrong error message when submitting a review or longer forum post:

    This is linked to the on-going format issue that is gradually being resolved. The only workaround, for now, is to cut back on the content in the review/post. Repost and with less content, it should work.

    Access Denied when submitting a review or forum post:

    This is linked to above and the system failing with certain characters in the post, including brackets.  Please email community@lovehoney.co.uk with the full error message when this happens, the Current workaround is to remove all 'special' characters and retry. If you are a tester and face these issues, please let me know. So you don't end up with a chaser email.

    Forum formatting when posting, not always allowing paragraphs:

    Linked to the above and is slowly being resolved. The good news is the format is no longer pushing all to the left. The big issue on the formatting has been fixed but still needs ironing out.

    Look out for further updates and many thanks for your patience. 

    1531216189
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1996
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    Thanks Leanne, I was going to say I just posted in the Tuesday tester thread and it looked fine while compiling but after posting it lost it’s formatting. Glad the team are getting to the bottom of it ☺️

    1531234500
    Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 506
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2016

    I’m on my phone and the formatting is all out of sync too. My secret tester list looks funny to K&C 30’s. And it won’t even let you back to edit them on the phone.

    1531235011
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2866
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Fun&Funky wrote:

    I’m on my phone and the formatting is all out of sync too. My secret tester list looks funny to K&C 30’s. And it won’t even let you back to edit them on the phone.

    Please see above-known issues. 

    Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It is being worked on.

    1531238187
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1287
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    Not to pile on as I know there are a few glitches still being worked on, but I'd also add that the edit function is often a bit temperamental. It will sometimes allow you into the edit box, but then freeze when you press 'update' and not allow the edit. As yet I've found no rhyme or reason to it, but it has been going on for some time. Anyway, I thought it may be connected to these other issues so thought I'd mention it.

    1531238442
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2866
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Ian Chimp wrote:

    Not to pile on as I know there are a few glitches still being worked on, but I'd also add that the edit function is often a bit temperamental. It will sometimes allow you into the edit box, but then freeze when you press 'update' and not allow the edit. As yet I've found no rhyme or reason to it, but it has been going on for some time. Anyway, I thought it may be connected to these other issues so thought I'd mention it.

    Hello,

    Thanks for this. It is linked to formatting and there are also some reasons why it won't work.

    There is a small window to allow people to edit their own posts, once this is reached only moderators can.

    If there is an emoji in the post, it can not be edited, even moderators have to take the emoji out to make a post edit.

    These are the reasons you will have found it happened in the past too, even before formatting issue. 

    Hope this helps clarify a little. 

    1531239697
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1287
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    Ah, emoticons. I'll watch out for that. 🙂

    Edit. Just testing.

    Edit edit. Nope, it let me edit with an emoticon in. 🙂

    1531241302
    Fun&Funky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 506
    • Joined: 14 Jun 2016

    It’s not a problem Leanne was just saying it’s still out of sync on mine xx

    1531242257
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1287
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    Fun&Funky wrote:

    It’s not a problem Leanne was just saying it’s still out of sync on mine xx

    It did come across a bit flippant, didn't it? 🙂 There's no way to test unless I post something live and then edit it quick. I hoped it would be the emoji thing as then I'd know why it works sometimes and not others. I thought I'd successfully edited posts with emojis in before, but I couldn't be sure.

    I was thinking that maybe the reason Leanne/mods may have to strip them out to allow edits is because they're on the computer version which doesn't support the same emojis as the phone version. I'm not sure though.

    Anyway, I'll keep mulling it over. It's not a massive thing, just awkward sometimes.

    1531248615
    teacake [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 972
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2011

    I have been having problems with the edit, doesn't happen all the time but i f i edit something and press ok nothing happens. 

    1531306208
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2866
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    Known Issues:

    RESOLVED - Something has gone wrong error message when submitting a review or longer forum post:

    This is linked to the on-going format issue that is gradually being resolved. The only workaround, for now, is to cut back on the content in the review/post. Repost and with less content, it should work.

    Access Denied when submitting a review or forum post:

    This is linked to above and the system failing with certain characters in the post, including brackets.  Please email community@lovehoney.co.uk with the full error message when this happens, the Current workaround is to remove all 'special' characters and retry. If you are a tester and face these issues, please let me know. So you don't end up with a chaser email.

    Forum formatting when posting, not always allowing paragraphs:

    Linked to the above and is slowly being resolved. The good news is the format is no longer pushing all to the left. The big issue on the formatting has been fixed but still needs ironing out.

    Look out for further updates and many thanks for your patience. 

    Hello,

    Please note that the; 'something went wrong' error has been resolved, meaning formatting on reviews is also fixed. 

    Mobile foramtting on the forum is being looked at now and 'access denied' is also still being looked into, please keep emailing examples of access denied (if you come across it).

    Thanks, again for all your patience whilst our tech team work hard to fix these. 

    1531309027
    Flamingo747 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 31
    • Joined: 27 Jun 2018

    Is this the right place to post price glitches? Black bondage rope 5m is coming up as £40 in basket rather than £6.99 :o

    1531309278
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2866
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    Flamingo747 wrote:

    Is this the right place to post price glitches? Black bondage rope 5m is coming up as £40 in basket rather than £6.99 :o

    Hi Flamingo,

    The cost on the page is £40: . Please, can you advise where you are seeing £6.99?

    Many thanks

    1531309454
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1996
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    Hey flaming, you may be getting mixed up with this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15779 Another extremely similar one is available for £40

    1531309639
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2866
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    If you could link the product code and a link if possible, that would be perfect.

    Alternatively, you can also contact the customer care team to resolve: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

    Thanks 

    1531315694
    Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1287
    • Joined: 27 Mar 2018

    Flamingo747 wrote:

    Is this the right place to post price glitches? Black bondage rope 5m is coming up as £40 in basket rather than £6.99 :o

    I think you caught it just as it was being updated in the sale and they'd updated the wrong field briefly. It's now back to its normal price with 40% off rather than being £40. 🙂 https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=35068 Hope that helps. xx
    1531409269
    Lovehoney - Ben [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 43
    • Joined: 8 Apr 2015

    test

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.