1. Lovehoney Glitches 2018

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello Forum!!!

We’re reopening our glitches thread for 2018. 

This thread is replacing the old 'Glitches on Lovehoney 2017' threads.

This thread should be used to report any bugs, snags or/and glitches you might spot on the Lovehoney websites. Don't forget these can also be reported to Customer Care:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

To make it clear, we're looking for bugs that affect user experience, not improvements to functionality or systems on the site.

Here are the kinds of things we do, and don’t, want you to report:

Yes Please

No Thank You

404 Errors

Website improvements

Caching Issues

Functionality updates

Dead Links

Broken Images

Missing Pages

Typos (please report these in the Typo thread)

Issues at Checkout

Changes to Layout

Problems Using the Forum

Suggestions for New Features

Problems Uploading Reviews

Requests for Products (see Pander to Me)

Problems Uploading Images

Offers Not Working

Issues with Lovehoney TV

Device Issues (mobile/tablet/PC)

Browser Issues (Firefox/Chrome/Safari)

Problems with Live Chat

When reporting an issue, please ensure you include the following information.

- What the issue is (eg: 404 issue in Your Account)
    - Description of the glitch (Clear and concise explanation of the bug.
    - How did you discover it? (Was there anything in particular needed to create the scenario? Technical jargon is welcome if you know it.)
    - Affected Links (Web addresses of affected pages)
    - Which browser you were using (Chrome, Firefox, Safari etc) and the version if you know it - also helpful
    - What type of device you were using (Windows Desktop, MacBook Air, Tablet, Mobile etc.) - very helpful
    In the case of Android tablets, a useful addition would be the brand and make of the device used. Also, any information about the Operating System would be most welcome.

Thanks for reporting!!!! 

Lozz [sign in to see picture]

Hi i am trying to upload a profile photo and have been trying for a while but it always says my photo is too large? I am only trying to upload a photo from my phone i dont know how to make the file smaller so i can upload 🙈

By tbe way i am trying to upload from a samsung s7 edge directly onto the edit my profile page

HpB [sign in to see picture]

Offer emails arriving incredibly late.

Over valentines I received an email at 22:55 with an offer, didn't mention on the email expiry date and I tried to redeem it at 6 in the morning just to have "sorry". This happened again later on with a money off offer expiring at midnight with the email arriving late, except it said midnight.

There's another forum topic about this issue, it's a little annoying to fill a basket of fun to be let down by an inavailable deal.

I'm not sure what service your IT guys use (if any) for scheduling these emails to be sent out, but I would recommend using chimpmail to deliver. It's far more reliable at getting emails delivered on-time.

Lozz wrote:

Hi i am trying to upload a profile photo and have been trying for a while but it always says my photo is too large? I am only trying to upload a photo from my phone i dont know how to make the file smaller so i can upload 🙈

Hello 

You will need to resize the image using a resize website or app. Sorry, it is 1mb only that e can allow. 

HpB wrote:

Offer emails arriving incredibly late.

Over valentines I received an email at 22:55 with an offer, didn't mention on the email expiry date and I tried to redeem it at 6 in the morning just to have "sorry". This happened again later on with a money off offer expiring at midnight with the email arriving late, except it said midnight.

There's another forum topic about this issue, it's a little annoying to fill a basket of fun to be let down by an inavailable deal.

I'm not sure what service your IT guys use (if any) for scheduling these emails to be sent out, but I would recommend using chimpmail to deliver. It's far more reliable at getting emails delivered on-time.

I am sorry. 

The email issues are being looked into from the existing thread and we will keep you informed of any progress via that thread. 

If you feel you are not receiving emails or want to change your sign up please do contact the Customer care team and they will be happy to help. 

TandG [sign in to see picture]

In reference to pictures being too large using your phone. Here is a tip. Send it to your own email address and it will have the option of size to send. Select the smaller size. Then once you’ve sent it to yourself you can save the image from your email account and it will be the new smaller sized image. Then you can upload that picture.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards

TandG

Oh thanks i will try that x

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

When I try and edit a post when using my phone (Honor 9, with Chrome) the text box is incredibly tiny and pretty much unusable.

Ian Chimp wrote:

When I try and edit a post when using my phone (Honor 9, with Chrome) the text box is incredibly tiny and pretty much unusable.

Thank you for raising this.

You shouldn't really be able to edit your own posts, apart from a super small window you are given.

May I ask what time frame after posting did you try and edit? 

Ian Chimp [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

Ian Chimp wrote:

Thank you for raising this.

You shouldn't really be able to edit your own posts, apart from a super small window you are given.

May I ask what time frame after posting did you try and edit?

Within the five minute window.

Thanks for the reply. 

It will be looked into. 

Lorelei Lee [sign in to see picture]

When I am looking for plus size lingerie and filter the results by dress size (size 22), not all items turn up. But when I click on the particular item, it says it's comes in sizes 18-26.

I have experienced it with this item: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39986

I am using a Samsung Galaxy J3.

Lorelei Lee wrote:

When I am looking for plus size lingerie and filter the results by dress size (size 22), not all items turn up. But when I click on the particular item, it says it's comes in sizes 18-26.

I have experienced it with this item: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39986

I am using a Samsung Galaxy J3.

Hello 

Thanks for flagging this. I am seeing it under the plus section on both desktop and mobile. 

Could you try clearing the cache on your phone's browser and trying again? 

Thanks 

Lorelei Lee [sign in to see picture]

I have cleared the cache, and it still doesn'the show up. I think it the more recent items. When I filter by dress size 22 and baby dolls & chemises, 44 items are shown. I then filter by newest and this is the first on the list: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38246

I am using the Samsung Internet version 6.4.10.5

It is not a major problem for me, just means I risk falling in love with an item that is not my size :-)

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

Hi

I want to upload a review for the

Wild Ride Unisex Strap-On Harness with Bullet Pocket

but there is no "write your review" Link in this product

Thanks!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Hi LR they are aware of this issue, you can use the following link to submit your review.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

Hi LR they are aware of this issue, you can use the following link to submit your review.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/reviews/write-a-review.html

Thanks!

Review done!

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

I browse the site on my phone (HTC U11 using Chrome).

Since the product pages were redesigned to make the different information sections expandable, I have had problems several times with the review section; the review section will expand but only part of the reviews are visible before they just cut off. That also means the clickable link to see the next 5 reviews is cut off. It's not on every product but seems to be the case when the reviews are long.

This product is the most recent I've noticed it with:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36927&reviewpage=1#customer_reviews

If I expand reviews and order by 'Most Helpful' it only shows one and a half reviews before cutting off. These are both long reviews.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Just had a look at that myself and i get the same thing on both Chrome and on the standard Samsung browser

Chrome version-66.0.3359.126 both mobile and desktop view.

Samsung internet version 6.4.10.5

If that helps any.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.