£1.19 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Sex Toy Tester Thread 2018

    1524223109
    Californication [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 103
    • Joined: 26 Aug 2015

    Hi Leanne, updated, thanks :)

    1524224485
    Geepster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Oh my goodness. I saw this thread this morning and realised that we had never updated our list. We've never been asked to test.

    Mentioned it to my wife who has a day off today and was catching a bit of topless sun in the garden, she said she would go through it and add "a couple".

    Well the sunshine does make her randy, but I was amazed at the entries she made on the tester wishlist. She didnt want to show me at first, saying she was going to delete some as she was embarrassed. But luckily a got the laptop off her.

    Some of the things that suprised me:

    In 30 years of marriage anal has not been a popular conversation, yet here were some anal toys as well as she says she quite likes the idea of pegging! Well I didnt see that coming!

    She is a bit of an exhibitionist with lovely big 36 boobs - so I was a little less suprised at her choice of a lush remote toy. she fancies being "buzzed" when out in public. But what did suprise me is that she then went on to say (very quietly) that she liked the idea of being on cam and men around the world remotely controling her vibrations!

    Well I certainly learnt something today. Thank you sunshine and thank you Lovehoney!!

    Fingers crossed

    1524224797
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7111
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Geepster wrote:

    Oh my goodness. I saw this thread this morning and realised that we had never updated our list. We've never been asked to test.

    Mentioned it to my wife who has a day off today and was catching a bit of topless sun in the garden, she said she would go through it and add "a couple".

    You won’t be picked at the moment as your list is too long and doesn’t contain anything that’s currently up for testing. The items on your tester list should only be things from the below list that you wish to test :)

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

    1524225433
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1709
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    An excellent way to get your OH to open up though!

    1524227629
    Geepster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Thanks for the advice, never mind though I realised we are way down the queue. But at least it got my wife interested! haha

    1524227697
    Geepster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    NatandTom wrote:

    Geepster wrote:

    Oh my goodness. I saw this thread this morning and realised that we had never updated our list. We've never been asked to test.

    Mentioned it to my wife who has a day off today and was catching a bit of topless sun in the garden, she said she would go through it and add "a couple".

    You won’t be picked at the moment as your list is too long and doesn’t contain anything that’s currently up for testing. The items on your tester list should only be things from the below list that you wish to test :)

    https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    An excellent way to get your OH to open up though!

    Thanks for the advice, never mind though I realised we are way down the queue. But at least it got my wife interested! haha

    1524227758
    Geepster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    Geepster wrote:

    Thanks for the advice, never mind though I realised we are way down the queue. But at least it got my wife interested! haha

    I thought so too - hopefully future fun times on the way!

    1524227851
    Geepster [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 8
    • Joined: 6 Aug 2014

    AsYouWish! wrote:

    An excellent way to get your OH to open up though!

    Haha so very true

    1524237554
    Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2734
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2014

    List has been updated: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

    Don't forget to update you tester wish list 

    Happy Friday! 

    1524237794
    LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1627
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2005

    Updated my list! Wow some nice additions! Thanks Leanne and I hope yourself and the team are enjoying the weather!

    Have a good weekend

    1524238440
    Guy14357 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 205
    • Joined: 26 Jan 2018

    Updated! 😊

    1524238682
    AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1709
    • Joined: 9 Oct 2012

    Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

    List has been updated: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

    Don't forget to update you tester wish list

    Happy Friday!

    Great list!
    1524238918
    JoJoXxX [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 215
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2011

    All updated ! Thank you x

    1524239382
    Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3070
    • Joined: 7 Jan 2014

    TGIF ya'll I am updated with fingers crossed so many lovely things out there!

    I am so fascinated by the Lelo Tiani 2 and Lelo Ora vibrators - looks really different!

    Happy testing everyone. =)

    1524239566
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2011
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    How fantastic does that We-Vibe set look? Love everything about it <3
    List updated! :)

    1524239962
    Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 943
    • Joined: 18 Aug 2017

    All clean n tidy.

    Hope your not hiding from the big bosses Leanne with this amazing list.
    Hope you all have a fab and sunny weekend xx

    1524240877
    NatandTom [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7111
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2015

    Amazing list! Happy sexual happiness week everyone 😄

    1524241247
    AmyA [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 634
    • Joined: 21 Feb 2016

    Lovely list all up to date, still lusting after the we-vibe set. Have a super weekend everyone.

    1524241311
    K&c30's [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 964
    • Joined: 15 Dec 2017

    Hi Leanne,

    List updated and cleaned up... really exciting to see the Lelo toys back on the list they look amazing. I have my fingers and toes crossed. Have a lovely weekend everyone and good luck.

    1524241916
    TurtleDuo [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 46
    • Joined: 1 Mar 2015

    List updated, all I can say is wow! Good luck everyone, hope you all have a hot and exciting weekend :) Fingers crossed!

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.