1. Ghosts of Christmas past… And future!

etc28 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney ghost of Christmas past

My wife and I sharing all of our new lovehoney toys together and finding out we both enjoy anal experiences more than we expected

Lovehoney ghost of Christmas yet to come

We are hoping to explore our BDSM sides more and hope to surprise wife with a new high quality rabbit that she deserves

Lisa185 [sign in to see picture]

I FINALLY broke down and ordered a beginners strap-on without my partner knowing...before i had it on hand he would have never tried it now that i have it he was much more open to seeing what it was all about. We both LOVE it.

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Yet to come

As for 2018 i would love to expand my lingerie selection because as of now i have bra's and panties which is nice but acutally lingerie/costumes is a lot more fun and exciting for me and my guy.

SherbetWrite [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas past

I love it when my girlfriend wraps her legs around me so I have to cum inside her; I hadn't been able to until she started taking the pill.

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Yet to come

On the other hand, I really want my girlfriend to lock me in chastity - I guess I like her controlling how and when I cum!

TandG [sign in to see picture]

2017 Feeling adventurous and wanting to step up the anal fun play I upgraded a beginners butt plug and went onto buying LHs vibrating one. I never told Mr T what I had purchased but one evening in particular I took great opportunity in putting it to the ultimate test. This would either be a complete striking gold moment or a disaster. So he was blindfolded and hands tied up (love him at my mercy), then when he begged for some anal action it was then inserted, his breath pattern changed and as he wriggled he enjoyed every vibration. At the end he said you can do that again anytime. I like to keep it as a surprise for when though.

2018 we’ve discussed pegging, I am hoping to come across the ideal beginners pegging toy which also vibrates. I want him at my mercy and when he comes begging I want to slide it in, whilst in complete control of the vibrations running through his body as I speed and slow up the thrusts. I want to have him cumming harder than ever before. Who knows maybe a sex swing could also be involved to make it even more interesting.

DoubleU [sign in to see picture]

OH blindfold, gagged & spread eagled. Teased with vibes but denied orgasm. Repeat many times, at last given the release that she craves.

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Yet to come.

I’d like to experiment with a strap-on and butt plug. However I think that the fantasy may be better than the reality.

HelloAll [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Past

November 2017: I got my first ever toy; love honey of course! Feeling amazing!

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come

Became a Sex Toy Tester; will I get chosen.. hope so!

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Past.

Finally re-discovered my libido after it being lost for 10 years! With the help of the many fabulous toys I've bought from Lovehoney I'm now having orgasms several times a day! Thank you Lovehoney!

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas yet to come.

To loose about 6 stone in weight, to continue to work on my balance and mobility... fed up of fMr Spider making me feel repulsive, so really want to go to a swinging club where hopfully someone will make me feel sexy and desirable.

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Past.

Being here; blogging for the Oh! Spot and finding my voice.

Being more body positive and welcoming radical self-love into my life.

RosyCheek [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas past.

Myself and my husband have had so much fun. We have been granted sexual happiness from lingerie to lube and all in between.

Exactly that... It's going to come, and come and come again.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Well 2017 has been lots of fun
    I've had loads of stuff up my bum
    One day i dressed up as school girl
    Another I took FSOG toys for a whirl!

As for 2018, what is to come?
    Even more toys to put up my bum
    Or maybe some more role play
    A nurse or sexy secretary hopefully one day

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas past.

Reawakening my libido that was lost due to my health has been my goal of this year. Loving my body again despite the pain it causes (new lingerie helps) and all with LH's help!

Finding new ways to recover lost passions, finding a partner who can love me and my body too maybe? Trying (and testing) my lovely new toys of course.

howlerap [sign in to see picture]

Finally getting my gorgeous wife to accept that squirting is natural and sexy - I love it all over my face while I am eating her out!

Now working on getting her to think that anal might be enjoyable. At the moment even the tip of my finger inside her bumhole is a major turn off for her.

Breadmoney [sign in to see picture]

This year, I've had many of my first times with LoveHoney!

I've tried my first ever male vibrating mastorbator which was really amazing.

I've finally tried a cock ring for the first time, as well as a vibrating double cock ring! (LH Bionic Bullet Vibrating Cock Ring) which is really incredible!

I've also tried my first blowjob toy, the 'BlowYo', and it was one of the best foreplay experience I had with my partner!

Naughty New Year Resolutions for 2018

Next year, I wish to have more first times with LoveHoney!

I really want to try a high-end Fleshlight, a good Thrust, and specifically a testicle vibrator, but the only one that I see from LH's website, the "Mensation CyberSkin Testicle Vibrator" is out of stock :( I really hope they restock or take in something better!

I also would like to give the prostate massager a try.

Penis pump might also be a great idea for stamina training purposes.

Quatzquantum [sign in to see picture]

2017 was the year we discovered Lovehoney and all the fine things that it has to offer, highlighting her desire to be tied up and submissive

‘Lovehoney ghost of Christmas yet to come

To find a vibrator that she likes to have inserted and a slow introduction to anal play

Lozz [sign in to see picture]

Ghost of christmas past : getting back into the swing of having lots of great sex with my husband after sort of losing our way a few years ago after having a child - started to experiment with toys and trying new things

Ghost of Christmas yet to come: I've signed up to a year of orgasms and looking forward to trying new sex toys with ny husband and how they can improve our sex life and bring us more together

KitsiKiki [sign in to see picture]

Of the past...
    Well, nothing truly new this year. But it has been a continuation of my fulfilling, passionate relationship and enough is as good as a feast they say.
    I did get two new types of pinwheel for xmas though!

Of the coming year...
    Mostly I just hope for it to continue on again. But two things that I do hope to try are:
    for myself (mostly) a suction toy
    and for the both of us an app controlled insertable for him to control secretly while in public.

Cheeky bum [sign in to see picture]

In 2017 I found my Dominant side & with the help of Love Hunny Delicious outfits & accessories started to fulfill my dreams.
    The Ghost of Love Hunny Christmas present
    “She was dressed all in black & in her gloved hands she wielded a belt, swapping from hand to hand as she gradually worked her way closer to him till she was standing inches from his eyes her curves & womanhood deliciously wrapped & defined in her tight Love Honey PVC catsuit!”
    And looking forward to The Ghost of Christmas joys yet to come, again again and again..😋

Cheeky bum [sign in to see picture]

Ooooo I forget my New Years Resolution
    To step up his suffering more killer Love Honey outfits & Be far more domineering as he loves it!

h12321 [sign in to see picture]

My other half discovering my toy collection, and getting very excited about using them on me, I’m also very excited about this development

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come
    I’m hoping to be tied up some more while he uses the toys on me, hopefully investing in some better restraints

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.