£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Ghosts of Christmas past… And future!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello and welcome to the present!

In this present time, we have a competition for you all. To enter read on below:

First of all, we want to take you back with the Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Past...

In 140 characters (or less) tell us about your Sexy highlight of 2017… It could be a sexual fantasy/act you fulfilled, you purchased that one toy you wanted for so long ( from LH, of course).

Fast Forward to the Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Yet to come...

In 140 characters (or less) tell us about your Naughty New Year Resolutions for 2018… Do you want to try a new toy out for the very first time, have you seen something new and exciting you want to try.

To enter:

Answer both ghost requests below, keeping in the character limit.

All applicable entries will then be mixed into a hat for a random winner to be selected.

Winner will receive an email to pick a toy from our exciting winning items.

As always keep to the standard Lovehoney forum rules.

This competition closes on 3rd January 2018 9 am, entries after this time will not be verified.

Good Luck and have fun!

Eymd_ [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Past

Oh my where to start. I signed up dor lovehoney this year and my whole collection of sex toys are from this year. i became a slave to my master and found out I'm a huge masochist.

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Yet to come

I hope I can have more fun, become more sexually active with whomever I choose to have sex with(with their consent ofc). Ihope I can explore more of miyself and become more aware of my surrounding when having sex and finding more creative was to spice up my sex life.

subbysam [sign in to see picture]

Ghost of Christmas past:

Recently,
    I did something new
    I went to a party
    (One where you screw)
    Dressed in lace
    Bag full of toys
    I went to play
    with one of the boys

Ghost of Christmas yet to come

Next year I want a new toy
    One to wear, one for joy
    A lelo sona to make my whole body buck
    Failing that a really good... duck...

Love Stud Too [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney ghost of Christmas past

2017 definitely the year we discovered bum play. Our first butt plug is now in regular use and we both love it.

Lovehoney ghost of Christmas future

2018 More toys to explore the wonderful world of anal together. We can't wait!

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

This year, through lovehoney, I bought a love egg - it's simple yet powerful and has been used many times during sex and oral on both me and my partner, in all our holes and held over sensitive areas. We weren't bad at sex before, but we've been amazing since this purchase!

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Future
    Next year the plan is to buy as many new toys as possible, making the most of amazing discounts and offers. Looking forward to trying a wand and all the attachments, as well as getting a spreader bar and giving my partner full control.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

2017 has been one of the wildest and most exciting years, from purchasing more costumes with my partners new found confidence after having our children, to the limits we’ve pushed our kink side! Plenty more spankings to be had in the future. Things have gone from
    Strength to strength and with lovehoney on our side it’s never going to struggle finding the spice in our love life.

2018 looks to be an exciting one, with a recent promotion we are finally able to really settle down and we’re already discussing a possible new member to the household, with baby 3 maybe coming sooner than expected! Our resolutions are to also experience my submissive side and to switch a little more, so I’m excited to see what I truly feel when it happens. Also with the new fifty shades being released soon, we have already decided to purchase the full set of branded toys that weekend and really push our limits!

I hope I can have more fun, become more sexually active with whomever I choose to have sex with(with their consent ofc). Ihope I can explore more of miyself and become more aware of my surrounding when having sex and finding more creative was to spice up my sex life.

LittleMugs [sign in to see picture]

This year, via LH, I got a love egg - simple, powerful & used loads for sex & oral on both of us – everywhere! It’s been fun!

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Future

Next year - buy many toys & make the most of great offers. I’ll try a wand & all the bits, & get a spreader bar to give my partner control.

Sorry for the double post - I got a bit enthusiastic and went over the character limit

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

Yey another comp!! Love it. Here goes...

Lovehoney Ghost Of Christmas Past

2017, what a year!
    I’ve learnt that I quite enjoy things in my rear!
    My purchases were plentiful, naughty and fun
    Like vibrating rabbits and a silicone tongue

Lovehoney Ghost Of Christmas Future

In 2018 I want to explore
    Lingerie, BDSM and much more
    Increase my collection, discover new toys
    And ensure my year is filled with joy

girl9112 [sign in to see picture]

This year I've had a lot more solo play time, especially enjoying clitoral stimulation toys and clamps!

In 2018, I'm hoping that my husband is open to the idea of sharing and playing with others.

BigE358 [sign in to see picture]

Christmas past of 2017- my wife and I decided to start trying new things, so I purchased a 50 shades of grey oh my rabbit vibrator. Watching her while I played with myself was such a turn on for her and for me. Seeing her toes curl to each vibrating pattern was amazing to say the least.

Christmas future- I would like my wife to watch me try a a male vibrating masturbator while she uses her toy or even a new toy so we can both enjoy another new experience.

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney Ghost of Christmas Past..
    This year's highlight? definitely my husbands face when I walked in wearing my lovehoney bodystocking. Seeing his expression a (literal) light went on in my mind and our bedroom-no more hiding in the dark, my confidence has grown and everything has improved.
    For 2018, i am looking at the underbed restraints and latex lingerie. My confidence has had a much needed boost thanks to lh now I want to put it into practice and really take charge in the bedroom!

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

My highlights of 2017 cannot always be seen
    It is my sexy Lovehoney lingerie often worn secretly
    The crotchless knickers underneath a business suit
    My hold up stockings, maybe you will sneak a peek

The designers at Lovehoney never cease to amaze me
    New colours and styles, my wishlist always grows
    It is the lingerie that reminds me of my sexual side
    The soft satins and lace that caress my skin

Whenever I need to find my mojo again
    I just slip on my Lovehoney lingerie and take in the view
    It frames my curvy body and turns me on too
    So 2017 brought me lots of new styles

The ghost of Christmas past knows my collection is never complete
    without the latest Lovehoney lingerie delivered so discreet

Naughty New Year’s Resolution 2018

I resolve myself to be more in touch with my body
    to be accepting of my flaws and embrace who I am as a woman
    to not seek perfect but rather experience bliss
    to let my mind let go and remember to kiss

In 2018, I shall take more self-care and express love
    Remember that each day is a gift from above
    To be in touch with my sexy side and express more in solo play
    Make time for actual sex, even if it is a quick roll in the hay

In 2018 I look forward to new lingerie looks,
    Snapping sexy photos and hope for some solid looks
    For me it is a journey, one I open up to more
    Sexual Happiness I welcome, never keeping score.

SuperHigg [sign in to see picture]

2017 where to start, me and my gorgeous curvy girlfriend have had the best sex using new toys and sexy outfits, we have tried and loved new things and we have made the best sexual fantasys come true with more to come, she can take more anal play and can almost take me in her ass, she has become more and more incredible and start loving her body even letting me take pics, the other day I was at work and she sent me a video of her riding a dildo saying my name, I quickly went straight to the toilet and watched while doing something naughty

2018 we have lots of plans, she wants to make videos, thinking of sharing them on a naughty website. She wants to fulfill her forced sex Fantasy and I want her to fulfill my nerd fantasy of having sex with wonder woman, princess leia and many others lol we are planning many things to do when we stop at hotels and taking lots of sexy pics, gonna try the new sex toys I got her for Christmas and gonna try by the end of the the year for her to take all my manhood in her gorgeous bum,

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

2017 the year of liberator wedge; face sitting, extended cunnillingus, sexual adventures now completed with ease

For 2018 i shall make this my pledge; rediscover loved kinks of old and try some new ones - anything to bring me to my knees.

SuperHigg [sign in to see picture]

Also can't believe I forgot to put for my 2017 in the post above my gorgeous girlfriend had sex with a woman for the first time, they even used the 10inch love honey dildo on each other, when she got home we had amazing sex while she told me everything, it was so passionate with me finishing inside her at the same time she squerted for a third time

2018 she wants to have sex with more women

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

This year has been all about wearable kinkiness. Ball stretchers, chastity and plugs. We love knowing that we are being kinky and others don't know what we are up to!

Next year we want to try hollow plugs and would love to play with Jenna or Becca!

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38035

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

We've been buying things from love honey for years but didn't discover the forums until this year, they've literally spiced our sex life up no end. So much amazing info on here and we've discovered our mutual love for anal play and penetration. Through all of this exploration I squirted for the first time and now there's no stopping that, my hubby is elated!! Our sex toy collection has grown as has our love for each other, I didn't think it could get any hotter between us but I'm amazed that it has.

I hope I can continue to let myself go more, explore our bodies, continue to appreciate my body more by wearing love honey lingerie. I'd love to discover spanking and pegging next year. Just being confident in ourselves enough to enjoy whatever we want to explore 😀 I can't wait xx

Lovinthetoys [sign in to see picture]

This last year has been one of experimentation, Some amazing new toys have graced our collection (Yes all of them from Lovehoney), We have tried many new things, and come a long way together. Our highlight of the year has to be dragging our toy collection out to go through and recycle all the old stuff we never use. Needless to say, we played with most of it and cleaned then packed it all away again. What a night!.

As for 2018, there are so many things we are looking to try out, I think the major for me being more anal toys. We have a good selection, but can always improve.

Have a happy Christmas and new year all.

Fifi82 [sign in to see picture]

Christmas past.

Sneaking off 'shopping' for a quickie whilst my parents had the little one.

Christmas yet to come

Hoping hubby takes the hint to take control with a different type of remote

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney ghost of Christmas past

2017 has been a good year. Moved into our first home with my partner. Told her that I'm interested in pegging, bought a harness and then found Love honey where we bought some amazing toys, one of which works great in the harness.... and felt amazing.

Lovehoney ghost of Christmas yet to come

Partner has shown some interest in BDSM but seems shy to talk about it. I plan on using 2018 to get her to open up about her desires a bit more and even try a few things out, the under mattress restraints we got for free with a Lovehoney order should help!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.