1. LH Customer Service

Lord_Vetinari [sign in to see picture]

I just wanted to say thank you to the customer service people.

I still feel like an embarrassed teenager when I order stuff from LH but have always found the staff very helpful and they never make me feel like an idiot.

LV

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hi LV,

So happy to hear we make the transaction much more comfortable for you.

I will pass on your comments to the incredible customer care team. They work so hard and they are on the front line 24/7! 

heart

Private_member [sign in to see picture]

Think the Chat option is a great improvement and they are always helpful

Aims85 [sign in to see picture]

They're always fantastic, I bought some new stockings and they arrived with a ladder in, popped onto chat and a new set was posted out straight away.

Awesome customer service and this is why I don't go anywhere else 👍

Thegirlwithacurl [sign in to see picture]

I also want to send some customer care appreciation your way... after trying and failing numerous times to order the jessika rabbit kit over the Black Friday deals!

The Item was showing as £29.99 but when adding to my basket it was going back to full price, even tho it was still on offer! After ringing LH I was given a discount code meaning I could order for the deal price! Brilliant!! Thank you :)

Foxiiuk [sign in to see picture]

Thegirlwithacurl wrote:

I also want to send some customer care appreciation your way... after trying and failing numerous times to order the jessika rabbit kit over the Black Friday deals!

The Item was showing as £29.99 but when adding to my basket it was going back to full price, even tho it was still on offer! After ringing LH I was given a discount code meaning I could order for the deal price! Brilliant!! Thank you :)

Wish I'd thought of this the suduce me chemise was showing as £17.50 but each time I added to my basket it went to full price. 🙁 Oh well. Now I know for next time
    Thegirlwithacurl [sign in to see picture]

Well I'd initially tried to order on the Friday and it kept doing the same ... so I ended up ordering something else! When I saw the same deal on the Saturday I didn't want to miss it and with it doing it again I thought I may as well ring and ask what's going on .. !

Lovehoney - Sparkle [sign in to see picture]

We love you all very much!

Mrs Dyke [sign in to see picture]

I wish I had known about LHs great customer service about a year and a half ago when Husband put on an order for several items and had issues with the products.

I had no idea you could return up to a year later.
    You learn I guess.

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

I think the reason LH’s customer service is so superb is because they treat everyone like adults, no one is shamed for asking silly questions or made to feel like a naughty teenager.

I love the fact that they are so open and easy to deal with, which goes a long way when it comes to service and repeat custom. I know I won’t shop anywhere else for my toys

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.