1. Amazon Pay

stephiski [sign in to see picture]

I ordered and i got the rabbit. I already have the rabbit and inquired. I know its free but it is a little pointless me having another one when i dont often use the one i have in the first place so i know what you all mean about having duplicate free items on several orders.
    With my anxiety and social issues i dont have friends so I dont have anyone to give the rabbit to as a gift and i dont think giving it to my mother for christmas is suitable in any sense lol 😂 even so im pleased with the deals i got this evening even though i only wanted 2 items i just cant help myself lol.

Avidrae [sign in to see picture]

Hi..I got the rabbit. Submitted my first order on LH today. So excited I can't wait....hope my items arrive tomorrow.

Philntez [sign in to see picture]

Maybe it would be an idea to have a selection to choose your free gift? Maybe 3 items and you can choose 1?

Oh lord [sign in to see picture]

Oh crap...... the only toy we have is a rabbit and guess what?

Yep! Placed an order and the gift is a rabbit.

What are the chances of that.....aaaaaarrrrrhhh!

i was looking forward to an egg.

I second the idea of picking your gift from a list....

Oh how rude of me, hello everyone. New to LH and forum.

Avidrae [sign in to see picture]

Me too Oh Lord! I'm grateful for my free gift but it will probably take a while to work up to it. I understand it's frustrating if you already have one though.

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

Tried many attempts but failed to register an account with Amazon Pay. I kept hitting the window asking me for a business url and won't go away unless I fill that.

Would have motivated to buy at Black Friday promo.

I'm a little curious about LH "tied up" with Amazon Pay. Ain't Amazon. Com is a competitor?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

4Uonly wrote:

I'm a little curious about LH "tied up" with Amazon Pay. Ain't Amazon. Com is a competitor?

We do sell with Amazon, so not really a competitor. But saying that we wouldn't want you all to link to other sellers over on Amazon.

And simply we want to make transactions as easy as possible for as many people as we can :) Now I know this won't be all as some people can't/ don't use Amazon pay but it's opening it up for more people. 

Hey Leanne, that the plus point about LH. Always putting the customers first. I live you LH.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.