£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Amazon Pay

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Couple of questions about the free gift worth £32.99 when you use Amazon pay...

Is this always the same thing? Ive had one freebie - if I order again during this offer will the freebie be the same item again? And is this only available once per customer or can we get it multiple times?

Thanks in advance for any help xx

Browncoats [sign in to see picture]

I'd like to know what it is...

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

If you click on the link above and scroll down, there is a photo of the free gift you receive. There are 3 toys on the photo, a rabbit vibe, finger vibe or a remote control vibrating love egg. I think it’s a great deal if you don’t any of those toys!

Hope this helps :)

Thanks. When I clicked it on my phone it didn't show me (or maybe I didn't look far enough down)

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

LeilaK wrote:

If you click on the link above and scroll down, there is a photo of the free gift you receive. There are 3 toys on the photo, a rabbit vibe, finger vibe or a remote control vibrating love egg. I think it’s a great deal if you don’t any of those toys!

Hey, scrolling up and down still could not find the 3 items called free gift. I'm using an android mobile. Also I'm confused with the "Amazon pay". What's this?
    Lynseydee76 [sign in to see picture]

I've just tried paying with Amazon Pay and the website kept saying it was not responding yet the order went through when I said I was paying by debit card. Bit disappointed that I've missed out on the free gift just because I couldn't do Amazon Pay.

Lynseydee76 wrote:

I've just tried paying with Amazon Pay and the website kept saying it was not responding yet the order went through when I said I was paying by debit card. Bit disappointed that I've missed out on the free gift just because I couldn't do Amazon Pay.

LeilaK wrote:

Thanks for the help, LeilaK- with my order I got the remote control love egg - really pleased :D

I'd message customer services LynseeDee they may be able to help My payment with Amazon went through quick and easy - do you have an Amazon account? I'm a prime customer - woner if thatmade a difference? x

LadySpider wrote:

Lynseydee76 wrote:

LeilaK wrote:

Thanks for the help, LeilaK- with my order I got the remote control love egg - really pleased :D

I'd message customer services LynseeDee they may be able to help My payment with Amazon went through quick and easy - do you have an Amazon account? I'm a prime customer - woner if thatmade a difference? x

I'll give it a try Leila but that wouldn't work for me last night either, thanks

Lynseydee76 wrote:

I'd definitely speak to customer care. They are amazing.

Browncoats wrote:

Lynseydee76 wrote:

I'd definitely speak to customer care. They are amazing.

I have and they were. Have agreed that on this occasion they are going to send me the free gift :-)

BadgerandFoxy [sign in to see picture]

Just registered on the forum to talk about this.

I have placed 2 orders using Amazon pay and received the same gift, the vibrating love egg. Asked customer services if I could change one before the order was processed and they said no. The item is pre selected.

cant say I'm really happy about that but hey ho. Just means I won't bother with Amazon pay next time.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I used Amazon pay over the weekend. My parcel is due today. Wasn't aware what the free gift would be.

BadgerandFoxy [sign in to see picture]

If you look ok your account and the order it tells you

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

I got the vibrating egg 😍

Ive got 2 remote eggs now.... just put in another order and it's eggs again I wanted the Gluvr.... spoke to customer services and they said I can't choose my gift - what am I gonna do with 3 remote eggs!! x

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

I'm up to four remote eggs now LadyS! They're going in my random gifts pile, lol.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Had anybody got anything other than the egg?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

At the moment the free gift is the egg. 

As we can only set one at a time this will run for a while and then will be subject to change. 

Sadly we are not given dates of when an offer changes as it relies on order sizes and stock levels.

I will, however, pass on the feedback in this thread. 

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

At the moment the free gift is the egg.

As we can only set one at a time this will run for a while and then will be subject to change.

Sadly we are not given dates of when an offer changes as it relies on order sizes and stock levels.

I will, however, pass on the feedback in this thread.

myrkari wrote:

I'm up to four remote eggs now LadyS! They're going in my random gifts pile, lol.

This will be 3 for me! None of my friends admit to using sex toys... lol so I shall have to keep them all for me!

Thanks Leanne! XX I mean - it's ridiculous to keep getting the same gift - as good as it is...who needs countless eggs! xx

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

None of my "real life" friends will be getting them LadyS - but I send lots of little gifts to internet buddies, especially sex positive stuff. They jokingly refer to me as "sex toy Santa" so I guess Santa will be delivering eggs for a while!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.