1. Offers or lack of?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Anyone noticed a lack of LH offers over the last 3-4 weeks? I would get a email every day normally, but it suddenly changed about a month ago seemingly missing out on offers, today and over the last few days we've noticed (wife and I ) that she gets offers and I don't and vice versa like LH are becoming more targeted at offers ? Or is it a Hotmail issue, there was a problem a while ago.
    Just wondering if anyone else has noticed a subtle change?

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

Did you check your subscriptions that all are still in place? If yes, then not sure what else it could be :-(

MK7 [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes email just sends things to a different box. Sometimes it'll go between promotions, spam and main inbox. Snoop around. They might just be going somewhere else. I'm still getting all my emails just fine.

2Dogs [sign in to see picture]

All offers go to the 'promotions' section for me - and the rate has been steady.

ophelia-rose [sign in to see picture]

I recently changed my email preferences from no emails to offers emails (but not dotd, I couldn't handle daily emails) and haven't received any so far. Feel like I might be missing out as I saw other people talking about a weekend offer that I hadn't heard about :(

VR [sign in to see picture]

Mine went missing for a while - I found them in my spam box :-0

Thankfully, they're back to normal now.

MK7 wrote:

Sometimes email just sends things to a different box. Sometimes it'll go between promotions, spam and main inbox. Snoop around. They might just be going somewhere else. I'm still getting all my emails just fine.

All LH emails go to my love honey filtered inbox, will check my subscription, just looked the only thing not checked was deal of the day
    Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Hello!

Can you get in touch with customer care please? :)

We have recently changed email systems which may be why but we can definitely check for you!

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

Hello!

Can you get in touch with customer care please? :)

We have recently changed email systems which may be why but we can definitely check for you!

Will do Paige

I Am Here [sign in to see picture]

I have the same problem. I've contacted support on Monday. I've subscribed to the daily deals as a test. Nothing, not even in the spam folder. I only got a “How did we do? Please review Lovehoney on Trustpilot“ email.

Have to say over the last week it's been much better but am still comparing mine with my wife's to see if we get different offers

Still not working.

I've contacted support a second time at the beginning of last week and was promised that the problem would be looked at ASAP.

I'm not sure if I should try it a third time…

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Hey all,

Can you email help@lovehoney.co.uk and put FAO Paige and I will look into it for you all personally!

DannyB1504 [sign in to see picture]

I get the offers so thank you LH as always :-)

x

4Uonly [sign in to see picture]

I get the offers in my email all the time. The only problem I have is buy and buy or considering buying them over and over again in my wishlist .. Thanks to LH.

After another email to support I've received the first newsletter since September yesterday evening.

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

I tend to get the offers but I have noticed they come from different email addresses so make sure you mark them as “not junk” when you receive them. Usually I receive at least one offer a day which i love but my bank account doesn’t

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

Numerous people have been reporting this recently. Hopefully they'll sort it out soon. Personally, I've been receiving the emails apart from my Level 2 money-off voucher and had to contact customer care to get my code - so check that too just in case.

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

My hubby and I have separate accounts with LH and recently only he's been getting offer emails. It's not a major problem but I hope it goes back to both of us getting offers so that I have the opportunity to buy things too!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.