99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Product comparisons

Senator [sign in to see picture]

Hi guys,

I was looking through some of your pages and it occurred to me, each time I wanted to look at the stats of an individual product, I have to click on the product, scroll down to the sizing details (e.g. In dildos, the length, girth, material, type of lube etc), then browse back choose another and rinse and repeat.

Would it be possible to have a select and compare option like I have seen on some other etailer sites, where the essential info of your selected products is displayed next to each other (picture, price, material, size etc). You can then put an add to cart or more info button for more information, reviews etc?

love the site and the service, top notch

Thanks

Sen

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Senator,
    I agree with you.I have often wished a comparison chart could be compiled for the main points of 4 or 5 different makes and models then be able to be viewed on one page. It would make the whole process so much easier, especially for someone like me who finds it difficult to decide at the best of times.Lovehoney carries such a vast selection of amazing items I would appreciate anything that makes decision time easier.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

I actually think its really good idea. I know some sites (not selling toys, but electronics), which have it, and I do find it rather helpful tbh. Rather than having to have several tabs opened and swapping between them, to be able to select few for comparison.

Phil42 [sign in to see picture]

Oooo...yes please. That would be awesome. Especially as we are officially closer to the next pay day than the last ;-)

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

A great suggestion that has been put forward on our suggestions thread in the past, so you never know what the future may bring in regards to the site! 

I will now close this thread to stop duplication of the above.

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.