1. Social Tab on .eu website, or lack thereof

Evaliz [sign in to see picture]

Hi, is there a particular reason that the social tab is only available on the .co.uk website? it's a bit irritating having to switch websites if I want to participate in the forums.

Evaliz

glitterismyfavouritecolour [sign in to see picture]

I agree its annoying! i didnt even know it existed until my OH told me because i was on the eu side. Even if they had a link on the eu site but it doesnt say anything at all.

Laveila [sign in to see picture]

My best guess is that this one is the oldest, and when the .ue and .com came, the community was already established here, including lot of the EU people, like me. But I agree link to the forum here would be good.

Honey_Badger [sign in to see picture]

It would be nice to have a direct link on the .eu site rather than having to switch between the two.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Sorry that this is a frustration for those that do not usually use the co.uk.

However, please remember it is an extension of a retails site, and as it is a free feature to make it easier to moderate we have it all in one area.

I am not saying that won't ever change but for now to use the tester programme and the forum you need to sign into .co.uk. Think of it as it's own forum away forum the retail area, like many forums you need to sign into to another URL to gain access. 

Alicia4Ever [sign in to see picture]

You don't need the site to put in a link, just put up a short cut in your browser favourites.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.