1. Does anyone else find the “I am not a robot” at login a pain?

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Gyrator53 wrote:

Lovehoney - Paige wrote:

kittencub wrote:

Three times today I've been told bad request, but if I'm about less than I am now you know why.

Make sure you wait for it to give you the proper tick and you shouldn't get the bad request :) Sounds like you are clicking sign in too fast!

Sorry to say that does not solve it. I have tried being slower to fill in the fields and tick the box and on all but one occasion I have been presented with a puzzle - or two, or three...

This is not doing your business any good. We 'addicts' will persist but what about potential new customers that have never bought anything?

The security and safety of our customers is paramount before we consider anything like orders which is why we needed to put the captcha in urgently and why it was implemented so quickly. Please don't think we put it in for it to be an inconvinience, even staff who use their accounts have to log in and do the exact same thing as well.

I have expressed everyones feelings to the IT Team so please don't think you have been unheard. I know it sucks, but at the moment it is for the best and it is neccesary. I'm really sorry for the delays in logging into accounts etc this has caused but I do hope that everyone logs in being thankful that Lovehoney has the best security we can have for our customers!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Just got asked on my pc to click on the images, it took me 5 sets of pictures before I could log in,

Oh what a pain in the ........

This is a step backwards for lovehoney and will just annoy people and they may just give up and shop elsewhere online.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Its not a pain but a necessary precaution .

As an Ex- moderator myself, I had to sort out the damage on a forum caused by one of these. I had about 30 new threads to remove and many postings within an active thread. One of these can cause a lot of work for a mod as I found out ! I must have spent well over 2 hours work and a thankless task at that.

In view of my experiences I support the team in their decision .

BigYin [sign in to see picture]

Again I would like to say that I fully agree that it is there, it;s a small inconvenience for some but in the world we have to today it could quite easily be worse without it, people will complain what ever you do but for me I feel the LH site is now more secure than it was before.

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

I have recently returned to the site, and initially I struggled to get on. I do support the reasoning behind Lovehoney decision to use the pictures at log in, but am getting increasingly frustrated with having to go through 5 pictures to get on the site. I gave up last night at 4, but persevered tonight through 5.

I had completed them all correctly and wonder why there is a necessity for 5?

Bigjason [sign in to see picture]

I think it is a pain in the butt to log in.

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

I try to be positive, I really do... but his morning it took me 4 attempts to get into my account. I am not sure if I cant tell what is an apartment buidling or why went I clicked on all the cars I could still not get in.

I am all for securing my information but I am hopeful as time goes on this process is more steamlined. It is frankly easier to log into my online banking right now.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Its a bit of a pain but not too much, my phone however never logs me out.

BigishBen [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes I over think things but do you think the terminator is sitting at a computer contemplating ticking the box, just to See if it works? No? Just me again...............

dave82 [sign in to see picture]

Just a suggestion to make this much more user friendly only have the challenge for signup and if you get your password wrong first time (or after an incorrect login attempt from a single IP if you want to prevent it trying different usernames with the same password)

This would stop both spam bots and brute force attacks and make it much more user friendly without a loss of security.

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I don't really mind it.
    Although I didn't get it today with my new phone 😕

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Unless I'm writing a review I generally only visit the site via my phone and it always keeps logged in.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Umm has it now changed ? i clicked i'm not a robot and i was logged in straight away without the pictures coming up.

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

teacake wrote:

Umm has it now changed ? i clicked i'm not a robot and i was logged in straight away without the pictures coming up.

It seems to vary ....sometimes I have to go through 5 pics and at others I just need to tick the I'm not a robot box and I'm in !

I still get logged out all the time though .

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

wildflower wrote:

teacake wrote:

It seems to vary ....sometimes I have to go through 5 pics and at others I just need to tick the I'm not a robot box and I'm in !

I still get logged out all the time though .

I have noticed that as well teacake...the last three times I have logged on I just clicked I’m not a Robot and it’s gone through without the picture puzzles?

Cutecountrygirl [sign in to see picture]

Took me 5 minutes to log in today as it was insisting on doing a voice based confirmation, couldn't understand a word they were saying so it kept rejecting me :(

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.