• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Lovehoney dating

[suspended user]

suspended user

I'm on another site but still check out this one alot :-) I'm sure it was mentioned in the kinky thread 👍

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

Guys... There are already so (SO) many websites for dating and hookups that this just would not be of any benefit to Lovehoney whatsover. And there are sites where you can disclose sexual preferences too. 

Just a few reasons, from our perspective, why this would be a bad idea are: 

1) It would make us no money (in fact it would only cost us money) 

2) We can't protect the people who join it (we already get people reporting things to us which happen on Twitter between members and we don't have anything to do with Twitter, so if we had our own dating website/forum I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be to moderate)

3) It wouldn't help our business at all 

4) It detracts from everything we stand for: open discussion about sex and sex toys 

Also if we offered any sort of private chat/forum, forgetting the obvious issues, many people would move away from this public domain. It would be a real shame to have to close what is already a great community. 

There is absolutely no way we will ever reinstate private chat or introduce a dating forum or site. 

Vanessa8 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you Jess, the reason I stay is because of this!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for clearing that up 'again' Jess! I shall continue to enjoy the forum.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sweet ink Jess :-)😍

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.