• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. THE Lovehoney Tester List!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hi all, 

I know this has been stressed so many times but with a recent influx of newbies and older members coming back that are missing out on testers due to this issue.

I wanted to remind you all of something very important that may stop you ever getting selected as a tester... 

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TESTER WISHLIST. - So many of you are missing out 

Your tester wish list should only contain items from this list: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

Please REMOVE any old items OR items you simply wish to be sent that is not listed to be tested. If they are not listed on our tester page they will not be sent - it simply means we have no samples to send OR we do not require a review if it has not shown here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/.

This is all documented in The Lovehoney Review Thread < PLEASE READ (if you really want to be considered as a sex toy tester)

Don't forget you can make more than one wish list, so if you have a listed of items you are lusting after just chuck them on your own personal list that is not named 'sex toy tester(s)'

I hope this may help some of you show on my radar! 

Thank you all 

PS: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOUR POSTAL ADDRESS IS UP TO DATE - WE WON'T CHECK THIS BEFORE WE SEND ANYTHING TO YOU. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR DEFAULT ADDRESS IN DATE!

LR2017 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne for this reminder

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

It's a shame people are missing out by not updating their list. Great idea Leanne 👍

secret_scarlett [sign in to see picture]

I am quite new to lovehoney social and I am now only realising that lovehoney is so much more than just an online shop!

Thanks for this Leanne, really helpful for me as a newbie

X

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

I'm always worried that I update my list too quickly and take things away before their time! Now this clears it up for me and I can safely delete things from earlier in the week. Thanks Leanne!

Tazzy84red [sign in to see picture]

All up dated. Good luck all xx

LIL_KNOWN69 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the message Leanne, makes me feel old having an "orgasm army tester" list ha. But mines as clear as can be. Thanks for letting us get involved x

Alwaysonmymind [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne all updated

ash34m [sign in to see picture]

I have used love honey before and only recently started using lovehoney frequently, I now see it is more than just a shop. I love the products and the forums.

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

Is there any way you can check it's set up right?

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

andytaylor98 wrote:

I can see your list and it is as it should be 👍🏼

carliexx [sign in to see picture]

Oh fab! I placed my first order with Love Honey last month and placed my second order this evening and saw something about the Tester so this message has been quite helpful! Thank you :)

nigram [sign in to see picture]

All updated as well !

N.

andytaylor98 [sign in to see picture]

NatandTom wrote:

andytaylor98 wrote:

I can see your list and it is as it should be 👍🏼

Thank you muchly x
    2Dogs [sign in to see picture]

Hello,

Quick question - can we keep items from previous days tester lists on the Sex Toy Tester wishlist or is it ONLY for items currently displayed in the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ link?

Some of the data here makes me think the list can be include older items as long as they are still shipping and we can test/review.... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1224638-sex-toy-tester-wishlist-housekeeping/

carliexx [sign in to see picture]

Just realised i'd been accidentally adding stuff to the wrong wish list! Oops, sorry! Have amended it now :) xx

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

2Dogs wrote:

Hello,

Quick question - can we keep items from previous days tester lists on the Sex Toy Tester wishlist or is it ONLY for items currently displayed in the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/ link?

Some of the data here makes me think the list can be include older items as long as they are still shipping and we can test/review.... https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1224638-sex-toy-tester-wishlist-housekeeping/

It's only items that are currently on the list.

jhhj [sign in to see picture]

Could you check if our list is correct please, think we've been doing it right for a few weeks but nothing tested yet??

Riggsy [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the info Leanne. Typically I made the newbie mistake and looked at toys I though my wife and I would be interested to test that had relatively low review counts or none at all.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

As long as you follow the above your tester list should be correct. 

I will now close this thread for information purposes only. We do have another thread that advises once the list has been updated:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1545828-lovehoney-sex-toy-tester-thread-2017/

Basically just keep your list tidy otherwise it gets rather difficult to send testers to you!

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.