Want it tomorrow? Order in the next ... for DPD Sunday Delivery
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. New design mobile page.

Aqualaria [sign in to see picture]

The new floating menu bar at the top of the mobile forum pages makes the page jump whilst scrolling. Every single page jumps as the menu bar keeps resetting itself. I am afraid that makes reading the forums a frustrating experience. Since I mostly read the forums on my mobile, this has already led to me reading them less.
    I also agree with that Wight*goddess said above. If the bouncing wasn't happening, and the typing blind wasn't happening, the changes would be OK. All in all though, I have to say I am quite disappointed.

Boox [sign in to see picture]

being an IOS 7 user its hell on earth last available update for my iphone 4 was a 7.1.2 and my site is basically just a drop down menu cant see past it cant get rid of it and having no computer im using my playstation on my TV in the living room. boy am i glad im top floor of a duplex flat! nothing is iOS7 friendly anymore which is pretty unfair on those who cant upgrade, no hate on lovehoney i just cant see why everything needs to get so high tech and expensive :(

Lovehoney - Paige [sign in to see picture]

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that we are aware of some issues with the mobile site via iOS6/7 and Andriod 7.1.1, we are working to get them fixed as soon as we can! Apparently, trying a different browser can help too.

I personally really like the new layout but thank you very much everyone for your feedback as always it is much appreciated.

x

Wight*goddess [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for the feedback Paige, i guess thats the trouble with there being so many different platforms these days for people to use.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

I have an android and think it is a big improvement. I am sure any glitches will be ironed out soon.

cg22 [sign in to see picture]

It's loads better !!!

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I was like wooo is this a fake Lovehoney site at first but now I'm use to it 😂

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.