1. Lovehoney Rewards

me me me me [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/special-offers/14285/

Doesn't appear to be any different to the above link so although it says level 3 perk it just looks like a special offer for everyone.

My first email since Christmas, they are usually £10 but i think the perk is free next day delivery, which you could just buy one get it delivered at £10 if im right usually you'd have to spend x amount for free delivery.

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

me me me me wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

Doesn't appear to be any different to the above link so although it says level 3 perk it just looks like a special offer for everyone.

My first email since Christmas, they are usually £10 but i think the perk is free next day delivery, which you could just buy one get it delivered at £10 if im right usually you'd have to spend x amount for free delivery.

I'm pretty sure delivery is free on all orders when you're Level 2/3 now.

Xialos wrote:

me me me me wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

When signed in and you look at you profile it states free delivery on all uk orders being level 3, but when i make an order it always stated get delivery free if you spend x amount but i've never made an order under the value of £40 to know so always received free delivery anyway.

me me me me wrote:

Xialos wrote:

me me me me wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

When signed in and you look at you profile it states free delivery on all uk orders being level 3, but when i make an order it always stated get delivery free if you spend x amount but i've never made an order under the value of £40 to know so always received free delivery anyway.

I just tested it out with Penis Pasta (£3.99) and it showed up as free 24 hour delivery so it seems to be correct

Xialos wrote:

me me me me wrote:

Xialos wrote:

me me me me wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I just tested it out with Penis Pasta (£3.99) and it showed up as free 24 hour delivery so it seems to be correct

That should have had my responce to you, which was awesome haha

well the forum keeps messing up everytime i try to comment and won't allow me to edit switched browsers to check so it's not my end those gremlins are at it!

me me me me wrote:

That should have had my responce to you, which was awesome haha

well the forum keeps messing up everytime i try to comment and won't allow me to edit switched browsers to check so it's not my end those gremlins are at it!

Haha, yeah. It's been happening to me too. Not sure why.

Has anyone received today's reward email? I haven't.

NWMonkey83 [sign in to see picture]

I got one this morning saying 20% off .Was Hoping For 30% , but Thats Just Me Being Greedy

NWMonkey83 wrote:

I got one this morning saying 20% off .Was Hoping For 30% , but Thats Just Me Being Greedy

Haha!

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

I've just got mine (at 20:11) with 20% which expires at midnight. So no much time and again, I had the same one on the second day of the 7 days deal, so nothing different.

VR [sign in to see picture]

I shouldn't complain but...

I had my Level 3 reward £20 off email today - after using my £20 off birthday code yesterday.

I wish we could have a bit of time between offers as there's no way I can afford to place another order today (even though I'd LOVE the DOTD black glass dildo).

Sigh.

VR wrote:

I had my Level 3 reward £20 off email today - after using my £20 off birthday code yesterday.

I wish we could have a bit of time between offers as there's no way I can afford to place another order today (even though I'd LOVE the DOTD black glass dildo).

Sigh.

£20 off birthday code? I thought the Level 3 birthday discount was a 30% off code?

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

Sigh.

The level 3 £20 off is valid until March 31st

VR [sign in to see picture]

Oh, wow - KinkyMinxMoo! Thank you!

I'm so used to binning the very limited time offers but this one lasting until the end of the month will definitely (I hope!) be used ;-)

The glass dildo has left the building at the DOTD price but I'm hoping it'll come back. If not, I'm pretty sure I can find something else to use it on now that I have lots of time to browse and read reviews.

Wonder if you (or anyone else) can help me now, though, as I clicked on the email and it took me through to the page. Of course, I didn't keep it as I thought it would be a time-limited offer so I clicked off the page and my settings clear history after I've logged out. I've also binned the email. (Yes, I know. I'm surprised I haven't worn out my eye-rolling expression with the amount of mini cock-ups I do when stuck in front of technology!)

Anyway, is there a way I can access this offer again without bothering Live Chat? I'm a bit embarrassed at all the thanking I'm doing on the appreciation thread.

Many thanks again - I wish there was a way I could help others in this community the way I've been helped.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

I think you would have to go on livechat. Does your deleted items folder automatically empty? I have often retrieved emails I shouldn't have discarded so quickly.

Shouganai [sign in to see picture]

I never got an e-mail for the birthday reward code... :(
    Was I supposed to place an order specifically on my birthday, maybe ?

Dannylew [sign in to see picture]

I received the same email the other day too, such a nice idea. Bought myself a new to cheer myself up!

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Shouganai wrote:

I never got an e-mail for the birthday reward code... :(
    Was I supposed to place an order specifically on my birthday, maybe ?

Two things you'd need to check - is your birthday registered with Lovehoney on your account? If not then they can't read minds no matter how fabulous they are ;)

Secondly the reward will be dependant on what Level Rewards you are at - Level 3 is 30% off

Usually you recieve the email around 24hrs of your birthday and the offer is availabe to use for a week.

If you didn't receive it and definitely have your birthday registered and had an appropriate level at the time of your birthday then contact customer care.

Hope that helps,

PT x

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

So not sure whats happened here but i just had an email saying "thanks for creating an account here's your £20 discount." A great discount but already got the same offer being on level 3. May be worth having a look in your inbox to see if you have one too.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.