99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Rewards

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I am sure if you find something you want and didn't get the email the lovely people on the live chat will help out.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Xialos and K&c30's, it's annoying isn't it, I contacted them yesterday as I didn't get it.

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Thanks Xialos and K&c30's, it's annoying isn't it, I contacted them yesterday as I didn't get it.

Yeah, it's a bit weird. At least we have this thread that we can check in case we don't receive the email.

Just had a lovely email for day 4 with £20 off £50. Check your email level 3 reward people. Valid until midnight tonight

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

Just had a lovely email for day 4 with £20 off £50. Check your email level 3 reward people. Valid until midnight tonight

Hi K&c30,

Thanks for the info on setting the anniversary thing, I've just updated my account. And I'm Level 3 as well, but the e-mail I got for today is 10 off when you spend 30, so I don't understand what's going on. Three days more to go, let's see what the weekend offers and codes will be. I'm considering the Mantric Rabbit as I don't think the Lelo Nea will be discounted.

How bizarre. I didn't get the one you did this morning mine came through at five past 7. If that email that i got is more use to you maybe get in touch with the live chat people and see if they can work something out for you.

You are more than welcome for the anniversary advise. Being able to edit it i wonder if that leaves it open for people to abuse by changing it a few times during the year. I wouldn't like to try though and i wouldn't advise anyone did as i am pretty sure this will be breaking the rules.

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

How bizarre. I didn't get the one you did this morning mine came through at five past 7. If that email that i got is more use to you maybe get in touch with the live chat people and see if they can work something out for you.

You are more than welcome for the anniversary advise. Being able to edit it i wonder if that leaves it open for people to abuse by changing it a few times during the year. I wouldn't like to try though and i wouldn't advise anyone did as i am pretty sure this will be breaking the rules.

Yeah I know what you mean. I wouldn't do that either. But your advice was very helpful because I assumed it was automatic. I opened my account March 2017 and I thought that'd be the anniversary so I never bothered setting the date, which I did now, specially after I missed out on my birthday 30% off, whcih was back in December.

I think it's a bit of waste of time they send you this 20 off 50 so late on the day because if it's a one day only offer (like 10 off 30) it's not much time left to shop, is it?

It is a bit short on time to use the code but the evening is the time i would sit down with the wife and pick something out if we were to pick something new out. I think we are going to wait for pay day though to treat ourselfs further.

It would take your Nea down to £67. The 30% would take it down to £61 not a huge difference in the saving. If you pay with Amazon pay you get a free clit stimulator too.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Argh, not getting any of these is really upsetting! I don't understand why either :( customer care have re-subscribed me and everything, but I'm still not receiving any of the reward emails.

myrkari wrote:

Argh, not getting any of these is really upsetting! I don't understand why either :( customer care have re-subscribed me and everything, but I'm still not receiving any of the reward emails.

You've probably already checked, but they aren't going into a spam/junk folder, are they?

kelly_michelle [sign in to see picture]

I wasn’t getting the emails either so contacted customer services to be told they had fully turned off the emails while the issues are being fixed. Clearly this isn’t the case if some people are getting them.

HpB [sign in to see picture]

I keep getting the raw end of the deal on this. Also in the Lv3 club, and my emails arrive incredibly late.

The past 3 "exclusive" offers I've been sent have all been invalid by the time I received the email.

10:55pm received an email about a free £69.99 luxury rabbit when I spend £50. Offer ended 65 minutes later. I spoke to someone on live-chat "sorry, you have to be quick when the offer comes in". I had no intention of buying something until that point, so when I filled my basket and no rabbit at checkout, I ended up ditching the order.

Yesterday, £20 off when you spend £50... 7:04pm, ended midnight again. A little better than 10:55pm, but still not a reasonable timescale... I could understand the luxury rabbit being surplus to stock, but the money off? That could apply at any time since it's just an absense of paying more money, surely this could keep for an actual day rather than a shallow evening window.

I almost feel like these deals are attempts to pull me in to the website, only to be greated by

Sorry, we can't find that offer code.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I spoke to live chat yesterday and they said there is a glitch in the email system somewhere and they’re working on a fix. If they’ve reset your settings and you’re still not getting the emails contact them again and they can let IT know :)

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I've just been in touch myself Nat as I didn't get the above mentioned offers. Hopefully it'll all be sorted soon :0)

PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

Anyone know what today's email is?
    PT x

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

I wish I knew but I haven't had the email either, the only one I had without contacting customer service was Monday and the one late last night. This 7 Days of Deals seems to have been a bit of a technical disaster!

Cornwallcouple [sign in to see picture]

The only ones i seem to get are daily deals and occasional special offer ones . We are level 3 members.

I didn't get today's email either I wonder what it is.

SassySoutherner [sign in to see picture]

I haven’t got today’s email either 😢 I’ve had all the other days too.. I’m intrigued as to what day 5 is..

SassySoutherner wrote:

I haven’t got today’s email either 😢 I’ve had all the other days too.. I’m intrigued as to what day 5 is..

It's just a selection of reduced rabbits. Nothing particularly special.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.