1. Lovehoney Rewards

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Does anyone know when to expect the birthday discount email in the new scheme?

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

Does anyone know when to expect the birthday discount email in the new scheme?

As far as I know but Customer Care will be best to confirm this...

The Birthday email gets sent 7 am on the birthday date. However, please see some email updates happening here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/182519-deal-of-the-day/page-158/

Tech has advised the following too:

Loyalty emails not being sent when they should be - this is a known issue that we're working hard to resolve.

So if you have not received a Bday email on the morning of your date listed in your account then pop on Live chat :) 

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Leanne. I look forward to it!

Vixenchel [sign in to see picture]

How lovely it is to see how this site has progressed. :)

Valek [sign in to see picture]

Hi, I got to level 2 a few weeks ago, and have recently got to level 3. I haven't received the level 2 money off voucher or the level 3 £20 off a £40+ spend voucher. Can I find them somewhere on the website, or do they come via email?

Kingo3008 [sign in to see picture]

^^^^^^ Same, As Above :)

Covered in bees [sign in to see picture]

I had the same thing with not getting the money off vouchers for the levels. I contacted customer care to ask about it, and they said it should come by email. Since it hadn't, they gave me a code directly and showed me where on the site I could go to use it.

I'm glad I contacted them because it never did come through via email. I'd say it's worth getting in touch if you've not had yours (although maybe not today! Wait until the turkey cools!)

Hope that helps someone.

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

I used my birthday discount to buy this

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39470

and something to control Mrs TD when I am going to be incapacitated during February following an op I'm due to have, it seems I bought in time as its sold out already! £80+ down to £44 what a bargain

Who shops on Christmas day lol

Valek [sign in to see picture]

Covered in bees wrote:

I had the same thing with not getting the money off vouchers for the levels. I contacted customer care to ask about it, and they said it should come by email. Since it hadn't, they gave me a code directly and showed me where on the site I could go to use it.

I'm glad I contacted them because it never did come through via email. I'd say it's worth getting in touch if you've not had yours (although maybe not today! Wait until the turkey cools!)

Hope that helps someone.

Thanks for the advice :)

KirstyLee [sign in to see picture]

Just had an email (level 3) to say that we now get unlimited free next day delivery, does that mean for every order ? If so that's pretty awesome 🙂

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I love the free delivery reward :0)

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

I'm confused about today's Level 3 free delivery reward. Don't we get free next day delivery all the time?

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

I got the 7 days of deals email yesterday but nothing today so far apart from the usual deal of day email.

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

Level 3 perks money off voucher is this a one off or do you receive it monthly if you have spent over the £40 ??

Still no email about today's 7 days of deals... was it anything good !!

Xialos [sign in to see picture]

K&s000 wrote:

Level 3 perks money off voucher is this a one off or do you receive it monthly if you have spent over the £40 ??

Still no email about today's 7 days of deals... was it anything good !!

The voucher is a one-off.

Today's email reward was free next day delivery.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

Still not getting them :( it's a shame for LH as I bet I would be lured into extra purchases (like I used to!) if I was getting them. Probably good for my wallet though!

VR [sign in to see picture]

What's the birthday discount? I didn't get mine, but don't know whether to ask as I have another code that has to be used within a few weeks.

I'm getting some emails, but not others. Updated my settings many times - maybe that's why I keep having them sent randomly. I'm frying the LH system!!

K&s000 [sign in to see picture]

thanks Xialos

bugger all ready spent that one !!

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

VR wrote:

What's the birthday discount? I didn't get mine, but don't know whether to ask as I have another code that has to be used within a few weeks.

I'm getting some emails, but not others. Updated my settings many times - maybe that's why I keep having them sent randomly. I'm frying the LH system!!

Mine was 30% off in January
    Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

VR wrote:

Mine was 30% off in January

I didn't get the birthday one, but as it was in December I wasn't too bothered because I got several offers and end up spending a lot and getting very good deals.

I'm wondering about the 30% off aniversary. Is that on aniversary of our LH account? This one I'm certainly gonna keep an eye for, 30% makes a massive difference specially because I've been dying to get a vibe and at around £90.00, 30% off makes a massive difference.

Happy about the free delivery one as well

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.