1. Lovehoney Rewards

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

Well i got a response from Sarah at lovehoney today to say that only two rewards emails had been sent out for level 3 so fsr this month one on the 1st which was £20 off £40 which was valid until the 6th and one sent on the 3rd which was £10 off £20 which was valid until midnight the same day. So i don't think there are any month long benefits this month.

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

Well i got a response from Sarah at lovehoney today to say that only two rewards emails had been sent out for level 3 so fsr this month one on the 1st which was £20 off £40 which was valid until the 6th and one sent on the 3rd which was £10 off £20 which was valid until midnight the same day. So i don't think there are any month long benefits this month.

I didn't get either of those.

AmyA wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

I didn't get either of those.

They normally go into the primary inbox but for some reason these ones came up in the promotions subfolder. I guess they are still having problems with their mailing system if you are still not getting anything Amy.
    PurringTiger [sign in to see picture]

I've given up on the rewards for now. I've had 1 level 3 email since the New year. Conacted Customer services etc had email corespondance about it and still nothing. Just hoping they work a fix out soon. On the plus side my bank is happier with me lol

KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

I sometimes forget about the emails so don't notice how long that it has been since the last one, until someone mentions it on here. I got in touch with CC yesterday after reading the latest here and they said that there is no problem with my account, it is with the system and gave me a code to use.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I sometimes forget about the emails so don't notice how long that it has been since the last one, until someone mentions it on here. I got in touch with CC yesterday after reading the latest here and they said that there is no problem with my account, it is with the system and gave me a code to use.

What was the code for kinky? Just wondering if it's worth me bothering them as i need to place an order for next week.
    KinkyMinxMoo [sign in to see picture]

Oops, sorry I didn't put it above. I got a £20 off £40 code, of course I can't say that this is what everyone will get.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Oops, sorry I didn't put it above. I got a £20 off £40 code, of course I can't say that this is what everyone will get.

Cheers kinkymoo.. i think we are both level 3 so here is hoping. Will have a word with CC.

K&c30's wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Cheers kinkymoo.. i think we are both level 3 so here is hoping. Will have a word with CC.

I'd be interested to know if you get anywhere because I've just been told (again) that the May email hasn't been sent yet. It's quite frustrating when you can't tell if they are not coming through, especially when others seem to be getting them.

AmyA wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I'd be interested to know if you get anywhere because I've just been told (again) that the May email hasn't been sent yet. It's quite frustrating when you can't tell if they are not coming through, especially when others seem to be getting them.

I did speak to Crystal on the live chat and she gave me a code the same as Kinky.

K&c30's wrote:

AmyA wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

I did speak to Crystal on the live chat and she gave me a code the same as Kinky.

You've been level 3 for a while haven't you?

AmyA wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

AmyA wrote:

K&c30's wrote:

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

You've been level 3 for a while haven't you?

Since month 1 of joining. I got hooked pretty quickly. So about 6 months.

Thought so, the agent I am speaking to on live chat seems to think it's the one off level 3 welcome offer you and kinky got (or didn't get as the case may be).... and the chat just timed out/lost connection 🙄 oh well, i'm clearly not getting anywhere on this one.

Strange as i explained to crystal i have recieved a couple of promotions but on the 1st of the month you used to get an email with you month long rewards... in Feb it was an extra 25% off LH toys ontop of the 20% offer that was for all customers same for lingerie and that lasted for the whole month. March was £20 off £40 on any order up to the 31st. Since then i haven't recieved any month long rewards. Spoke to Sarah via email and she sent through a code for £20 off £40 which lasted the month for April but it obviously stopped working which is when i put up the message on here to see if anyone else had recieved the level 3 reward. I am wondering if the month long rewards have stopped.

VR [sign in to see picture]

I think it was Crystal that I had a Live Chat with who told me that the attachments don't fit a Doxy. I read a review saying the Flutter one did so took a chance - and it does!

Live Chat is great but sometimes do give the wrong advice.

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

Quick question, how do the rewards system actuallt work? I need to spend £16 this month to move to level 2, im assuming that will then last 1 month then reset to level 1 again?

Hi VirginAngel,

If you move to a level 2 you will stay that way for 12 months i believe.

"The Level you're in corresponds to the total Points you've earned on purchases only in the past 365 days, not your current Points balance."

I am a level 3 and i certainly don't spend £100 every month although i am sure its close lol.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.