£4.99 Sunday delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Lovehoney Rewards

AmyA [sign in to see picture]

Anyone had any level 3 offer emails recently? Seems like ages since the last one. We're almost half way through April I don't think I have recieved even one of the 3 exclusive offers we should get each month. I spoke to customer care a few days ago about the offer above and they said nothing had been sent but one was due soon, they were going to get back to me the next next day but didn't. This is the one topic (emails) that they don't seem to be able to assist with.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

I spoke to customer care a few days ago about the offer above and they said nothing had been sent but one was due soon, they were going to get back to me the next next day but didn't. This is the one topic (emails) that they don't seem to be able to assist with.

Hi AmyA,

I am sorry no one has contacted in regards to this. I have re-raised with the team so I am sure someone will be in touch as soon as they can.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thank you Leanne, much appreciated.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

AmyA wrote:

Anyone had any level 3 offer emails recently? Seems like ages since the last one. We're almost half way through April I don't think I have recieved even one of the 3 exclusive offers we should get each month.

No, I still only get deal of the day and left in your basket emails. I don’t get anything else even though customer care have reset my preferences twice. I’ve given up on getting them working for now

jodielawsonx [sign in to see picture]

How do we know its a level 3 offer in the e-mails , I always get the daily ones. I assume it says something on the email about it being that?

That is frustrating NatandTom. I was getting all the emails (I think) but the last one I remember was £20 off when you spend £40, beginning ifatch if I remember correctly. Like you I am DOTD and left basket.

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I was getting regular weekly offers up until Christmas and then nothing since. I didn’t change anything in my settings so there’s obviously a gremlin somewhere.

Maybe my bank has started hiding them from me so I don’t spend half my wages here every month 😂

Ragnar Lodbrok [sign in to see picture]

AmyA, Ditto!!

Petrichor [sign in to see picture]

I'm another one who's given up. I've tried customer care a bunch of times, was emailing someone for a while, never did get it resolved. All I was receiving was the emails from customer care, but they said everything was getting sent and they could see I wasn't opening them. All I can think is that it's blocked by the hotmail server so never got to me, not even DOTD. I changed the email address on my account to a gmail one now I get DOTD but still no special offers or level 3 emails. Who knows.

myrkari [sign in to see picture]

I am another one that's not getting them - bit frustrating but it's probably saving me a lot of money!

that light bulb moment [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone.

Does anyone know if you can go straight from level 1 to level 3?

I'm a new customer who just bought £100+ worth of stuff but haven't received any change in level or email referring to it.

Also, if I am at level 3, does anybody know if I can use the £20 off when spending over £40 and the birthday discount on the same order?

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

I have had a problem with the emails recently too. I spoke to customer services and they have had a look into it. Got one offer email earlier this week so hopefully that may be sorted... who knows.

I did however get an email from the customer service team with the April level 3 reward which is £20 off £40 and they provided the link so may be worth getting in touch if you didn't get your april rewards email.

K&c30's [sign in to see picture]

that light bulb moment wrote:

Hi everyone.

I'm a new customer who just bought £100+ worth of stuff but haven't received any change in level or email referring to it.

Also, if I am at level 3, does anybody know if I can use the £20 off when spending over £40 and the birthday discount on the same order?

Yes i believe you can go straight to a level 3 aslong as you created your account. The email will take a few days to come through but if you check under the my account tab then you can see when it changes. More than a week or so and might be worth having a chat with the customer service people... they are amazing. You can't use both your birthday discount and the £20 off £40 discount on the same order. Just see which one will give you the best saving.
    that light bulb moment [sign in to see picture]

K&c30's wrote:

that light bulb moment wrote:

Hi everyone.

Yes i believe you can go straight to a level 3 aslong as you created your account. The email will take a few days to come through but if you check under the my account tab then you can see when it changes. More than a week or so and might be worth having a chat with the customer service people... they are amazing. You can't use both your birthday discount and the £20 off £40 discount on the same order. Just see which one will give you the best saving.

Scatty1984 [sign in to see picture]

Thank you love honey placed an order last night pushing me to a level 3 save to day I spent my £20 off today as well

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.