• What do you tell the post office when you return stuff?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I was once in a nada mood and they wanted to know what was in the package, I told them I had read the guidance and there was nothing prohibited and their line of questioning was an invasion of my and the recipients privacy and she should just print my postage label and put it in the bag.
    Never been back to that post office. I like to vote with my feet where someone pisses me off. This does however mean that I now have to travel for at least 6 miles even to get a loaf of bread.
    Some might say cutting off my nose to spite my face. I call it being principled

Lu SB [sign in to see picture]

Well said Sum Sub. What's got to do with them anyway as it's been paid?!

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

Wouldnt it be better to wait till the post office is busy and then when they ask................

Say its the biggest vibrator youve ever seen in your life and im returning it because its just too big to fit inside me

The look on their faces would be priceless

lol

*sexybabe* [sign in to see picture]

lol I reckon I'd have the balls to say something like that! Really loud too! It'd make the customers laugh anyway 😂😂

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

lol would be funny,

we had an woman at work once ask a male employee what he had bought his wife for xmas, she was mortified when he told her a really large dildo lol

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Throbinhood wrote:

Wouldnt it be better to wait till the post office is busy and then when they ask................

Say its the biggest vibrator youve ever seen in your life and im returning it because its just too big to fit inside me

The look on their faces would be priceless

lol

Hilarious idea throbinhood.I'd like to think I could be brave enough to shock like that and video the reaction.
    Gentleman jack [sign in to see picture]

Evening all I know first hand what they think and believe me they aren't shocked they seen it all split bags broken boxes part and parcel of the job pardon the pun it's a security thing aswell why they ask it's just procedures they have to ask just unfortunately they are on the front line not the rule makers they don't care what you have to post as long as there jobs done properly I think it's funny when things come in and it's obvious you just look as if everything is normal just thought I'd have a little information to pass on 😉

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.