• Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. New product videos

ConnieGee [sign in to see picture]

Hi Lovehoney and all the lovely people on the forums x

I was just wondering, am I the only person who is really annoyed that all the newer product videos for vibrating toys do not play the sound of the toy when its on?

I unfortunately don't live alone and being able to assess whether a toy is going to keep my play sessions discreet is important to me. I don't want to just have the reviews to help me (even though they are amazing) as some people may judge a toy to be quieter or louder depending on their living arrangements. I want to hear it for myself. My other option is to take a risk and then have the hassle of returning it when it's too loud.

When I first started my collection of naughty toys some years ago, what drew me towards lovehoney rather than other places like B or AS were the product videos. They told me everything that I wanted to know about a toy, which included how loud it was.

Why oh why have u changed it lovehoney??

Xxx

[suspended user]

suspended user

Hiya Connie, there's another thread about the new product videos where a few folk prefer to hear the volume. I'd rather hear the sound of toys aswell tbh, it's very helpful in making decisions on purchases.

In the other thread I recall Leanne saying that they're looking into new ways to show volume 👍💗xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Thread closed

This thread is closed, so no new messages can be posted.