1. Important & Polite notice about the images you upload...

Emerald269 [sign in to see picture]

Thanks to Leanne and Jess for everything they do to keep everyone safe. Please could you let me know what the new thread is called for commenting on uploaded photos (obviously within the rules). I went off tangent on the previous one (as usual!) and don't want to spoil the privilege of this thread for anyone else. I notice the old one is now closed. Sorry for any inconvenience and will ensure I read the rules again and stay on topic. x

Love your 'moving kitty' 🐱 picture on your original post Leanne, so very cute! x

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hi Emerald,

It is here: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1734304-uploaded-pictures-thread-part-2/

Unfortunately, on the old thread, I was unable to link it up. 

Scrap that - it has finally let me - Hurrah 

Oldman [sign in to see picture]

I am trying to guess why one of my latest photos was not allowed . Private parts were well covered . It was featuring LH Beginers Bondage set . Picture showed wrists and ankle straps on and whip covering privates . Is it because a bondage kit in use ? Sorry if that is not allowed , but thought the picture was pretty tame . 

Hi Oldman, 

Unfortunately, there was not enough cover in the private parts, if it is the one you are referring to with the red set...

There was another that could not be allowed, but I would rather discuss in an email if you wish to know? 

The decision was made by a couple of us here at HQ and both images were determined us unable to approve. 

It was no reflection on the products in the picture. 

OK , thank you . I will have to go back to the "set" and try again . The other one that showed two products that made it look like a naughty picture that was not I get , sorry . 

Leanne , how do I email you ? The company has my email , but how do I email you ? I am completely lost as to problem with the last picture , even wearing a thong covering private parts .

You can contact customer care to get in touch with me if you like. 

We had a couple of moderators assess the picture and we could still see a little too much I am afraid. Sorry. 

One last try . Even though the former picture had the same exact coverage , maybe someone's imagination will not see more than there actually is this time .  Fingers crossed !

I did email customer care , but all they said was not enough coverage . Which is strange as my privates are completely covered . The same as previous picture . 

Yay , third time is a charm !

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.