£1.99 Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  • Wait! We think you’re in the US - Lovehoney.com is a better site for you.
    Shop there and get 10% off!
    United States Flag
    Go to Lovehoney.com
  1. Important & Polite notice about the images you upload...

AlyBlue [sign in to see picture]

Thank you natandtom and lovingnewtoys 😊 will still upload a photo or two...shame about the competition though 🙁 xx

AmyBalor77 [sign in to see picture]

you cant beat a an old fashioned face profile picture i say xx

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

I need to sticky this again, as soon as I have taken it away. I get pics that do not follow the rules. 

we do not want to see your junk. Thanks! 

Reg90 [sign in to see picture]

Apologies Leanne. Will be more careful from now on. Sorry again. X

skyfallbond [sign in to see picture]

I agree entirely. We all have the same bits and pieces so why do these people feel the need to share theirs with the rest of us.

**Bump**

FYI - It is not a good idea to re-upload a removed/unapproved images to your profile. 

I try to be nice and not always issue a warning and remove the image instead.

However, if you then choose to add that image again I have no choice but to issue warnings. 

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Whilst I don't send in any images , I just don't understand why some members want to show their bits off in front of others. I accept accidents do happen and perhaps some of the lace of the clothing had slipped ,but to persistantly send unshowable images in, I just don't get it, and its a complete waste of time for both parties.

Throbinhood [sign in to see picture]

I honestly dont think people do it intentionally, it can be difficult to see all the detail on a small screen such as a phone. I would never send in anything on purpose to offend anyone, but even I have had a few rejected in the past.

And if love honey moderators have large monitors it would make everything look bigger lol

;)

Throbinhood wrote:

I honestly dont think people do it intentionally, it can be difficult to see all the detail on a small screen such as a phone. I would never send in anything on purpose to offend anyone, but even I have had a few rejected in the past.

And if love honey moderators have large monitors it would make everything look bigger lol

;)

This is why I 'usually' remove the image with no warning. I know accidents can happen a little nip slip etc.  After polite notices and removals, I then move to warnings on those I find as unintentional. 

However, there are the odd few that do intentionally do it. The people that like to know that someone has seen it... Usually just me haha! But those members to start to disappear once they realise this is not what the forum is about. 

VioletWolf [sign in to see picture]

I uploaded the wrong one yesterday, realised I'd done the uncropped version and deleted sharpish, replacing with the SFW one 😂😂
    And the one today is a ballache, have had this conversation on social media and yes, on my phone there is nothing distinguishable at all, on a PC however 😅😅😅 sorry Leanne, genuinely didn't realise, was only when someone else has pointed out that actually, yes, very much there 🙈🙈🙈
    Not having much luck, think I'll take a back seat for a while 😂😂

VioletWolf wrote:

I uploaded the wrong one yesterday, realised I'd done the uncropped version and deleted sharpish, replacing with the SFW one 😂😂
    And the one today is a ballache, have had this conversation on social media and yes, on my phone there is nothing distinguishable at all, on a PC however 😅😅😅 sorry Leanne, genuinely didn't realise, was only when someone else has pointed out that actually, yes, very much there 🙈🙈🙈

I hope you don't take a back seat as I think your pictures are tops. I n your case it was clearly an accident .Leanne has already stated she accepts accidents do happen its the persistent people she has axes to grind with.

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

mysteron wrote:

VioletWolf wrote:

I hope you don't take a back seat as I think your pictures are tops. I n your case it was clearly an accident .Leanne has already stated she accepts accidents do happen its the persistent people she has axes to grind with.

^^^^^ What mysteron said xxx

Richie1 [sign in to see picture]

VioletWolf wrote:

Your pics are lovely and well posed VioletWolf...Clearly yours was a one off accident, and Leanne realises that I am sure....l for one hope you continue to upload your photos. xx😘😘

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

I'm so tempted to put one up showing my face but I would hate if anyone I know in real life came on here and saw me, particularly as I portray myself as being a prude.

I have a photo of me but you can only just make out my mons my legs are crossed and you can't see any labia or anything is that ok to put on here?

**BIG BUMP ON THIS **

A few warnings heading out this morning - not how I like to start my Monday :(  

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]

I can only imagine, after reading some intended private messages ending up on a very public forum! Morning Leanne.

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

I can only imagine, after reading some intended private messages ending up on a very public forum! Morning Leanne.

Normal weekend then

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

**BIG BUMP ON THIS **

A few warnings heading out this morning - not how I like to start my Monday :(

I apologise on behalf of all the people who can't be bothered to read a few simple rules - I can see this part of the forum being stopped soon - you shouldn't have to deal with this!!

It makes me angry on your behalf

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.