99p Next Day delivery! Hurry ends in ...
  1. Sharing of personal information...

honeybun91 [sign in to see picture]

I agree that people shouldn't post their personal info or links to profiles on other sites because we don't know who could be looking on here. But on the other hand on twitter often we can find other members anyway so don't need to write posts on here about it.

KittyKatX [sign in to see picture]

mamz wrote:

I think the fact that everyone feels safe here is part of what makes it a great place

This site being a safe place is what made me sign up in the first place, it's great to see people working to keep it that way, well done leanne!
    Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

I chat with other forum members on Twitter and have a good laugh. I in no way feel threatened.

mixedboy69 [sign in to see picture]

Shadow Collector wrote:

Scorpius12 wrote:

Richie1 wrote:

Fun Louise wrote:

Vanessa8 wrote:

Thank you for keeping this a safe place to be Leanne and Lovehoney team.

I second this, the fact that is safe is the only reason I'm still here.

I would like to echo both Fun Louise and Vanessa8 and thank you so much Leanne and the Lovehoney team. I love this site as it is a safe environment allowing us to share our experiences with other like minded supportive people. It would be a shame if anything was allowed to compromise this.

+1 To the above. Thank you to Leanne and the Lovehoney team for keeping this such a safe forum for us all xx

*general noises of agreement*

love how i can feel safe and secure with no worries :)

Goodvibrationz [sign in to see picture]

KittyKatX wrote:

mamz wrote:

I think the fact that everyone feels safe here is part of what makes it a great place

This site being a safe place is what made me sign up in the first place, it's great to see people working to keep it that way, well done leanne!

We second that emotion. OK, the odd faux pas slips through and soon gets removed but overall, a safe place to share stuff. We love it!

OH

Tiger Dick [sign in to see picture]

It maybe that some talk to each other due to other media and have joined here as a result of that fact.

However, those who discover LH like myself, without be recommend to this place, appreciate the effort they place in keeping things confidential for their customers. Yes there's a legal aspect too, data protection and all that, but when visitors to LH (usually newbies (at the weekend in particular, but not exclusively to)) decide to test the no hook-up policy, I think the more entusiastic members of the community do a pretty good job in reporting this.

All in all these qualities from inside and outside of LH, who want to maintain their love of this site makes this a trustworthy place to visit, in an industry that did itself no favours in the past. LH is doing a great job in making sex an exciting, fun and inclusive part of life, where everybody deserves to experience happiness.

So thanks LH, long may this policy continue

Funlover69 [sign in to see picture]

Much appreciated Lianne. You have a tough job and handle it extremely well.You are a gem.
    I'm only here because I feel safe due to the anonymity so its good to know you are on the ball.Well done and thanks.x

нинаnin [sign in to see picture]

Does this apply to the fav. website links at the bottom of the edit profile page also? I thought they had been disabled so I left a link to my personal blog in there (thinking nobody could see it).

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

нинаnin wrote:

Does this apply to the fav. website links at the bottom of the edit profile page also? I thought they had been disabled so I left a link to my personal blog in there (thinking nobody could see it).

Those were disabled way before my time. so the links added to that section won't show.

Links put in the bio will show and if it is not within the rules it is removed with a warning. 

LadySpider [sign in to see picture]

Big noises of approval for all of the comments agreeing private messages/sharing of personal information etc shouldn't be allowed here!

And massive thank you's to Leanne and Jess and all of the other fabulous staff at LoveHoney - I blumming loves you, I do!

MDH [sign in to see picture]

Add my "noises of approval" that LoveHoney should stay as it is.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.