• Vlogging the Lovehoney way!

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

Hello All. 

Most of you will have seen by now that we have a new and improved YouTube channel featuring our product writers and experts. ðŸŽ‡

Every Monday lingerie expert Sammi Cole brings you #UndieMondays & our Bondage queen Jess Wilde deliveres #BondageGoneWilde on Fridays! Sadly Tilly left us to go travelling 😢 So #SexToysAhoy is on a hiatus at the moment. Do not fear - It will be back! 

We also have the fantastic Annabelle Knight back on your screeens every Tuesday with #BetterSex101. I know people have been asking where she had gone to! 

Due to a comment made in the forum we discovered there is no where for you to talk about these wonderful videos away from YouTube.

So here we are. A whole thread for you all in the forum to talk all things Lovehoney Vlog related. 

Let us know what you like / don't like , what you want to see, if you have any questions for our vloggers or just pop in to say you watched it! 

Happy Viewing! ðŸ˜Š

Click image below to be taken to You Tube.... 

LeilaK [sign in to see picture]

Great idea Leanne :) I enjoy watching the video's, very informative and Jess is so funny. x

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

A great idea to have a thread about the channel. I haven't watched too many lately but have been meaning to check out more of the vids, especially Jess' stuff.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic idea!

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely brilliant. I love, love love the blogs especially Sammi & Jess because lingerie is a religion which Sammi promotes super well and Jess has fantastic charisma.

I've just had a quick look as I've missed a few of late but was looking for a spanking implement vlog? We've been using the same old faithful paddle for awhile now asnd asm looking to upgrade tgo a whip 😍 I'm lusting after the fsog one .....but there's so very many its difficult to choose (for me anyway.)

If there's not one already I'd think a lot of folk would get a lot of benefit from seeing all the different implements and some kind of guide like if you want a scalp this is for you lol. Idk just throwing iit out there 😘💖xx

ThrowMeToTheLesbians [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Absolutely brilliant. I love, love love the blogs especially Sammi & Jess because lingerie is a religion which Sammi promotes super well and Jess has fantastic charisma.

I've just had a quick look as I've missed a few of late but was looking for a spanking implement vlog? We've been using the same old faithful paddle for awhile now asnd asm looking to upgrade tgo a whip 😍 I'm lusting after the fsog one .....but there's so very many its difficult to choose (for me anyway.)

If there's not one already I'd think a lot of folk would get a lot of benefit from seeing all the different implements and some kind of guide like if you want a scalp this is for you lol. Idk just throwing iit out there 😘💖xx

I think this is a great idea for a video. Have a selection of different implements to talk about and a few tips how to get the most out of them.

A spanking instrument video would be great.

Lovehoney - Leanne [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish! wrote:

Fantastic idea!

Thank you Asyouwish! for the suggestion heart

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

slinky binky wrote:

Ah yes! I have a few ideas up my sleeve for more in-depth spanking implement videos. Good shout!

Most likely these will be done after Valentine's so keep your eyes peeled! 

Also - thanks for all the love, lovelies! I'm so pleased you're enjoying the videos :D

slinky binky [sign in to see picture]

Fantastic, can't wait hunni👍😙💜xx

Jess, I think another interesting video would be on chastity play. I find it odd that it can be a turn-on to be denied what you really want.

AsYouWish! wrote:

Jess, I think another interesting video would be on chastity play. I find it odd that it can be a turn-on to be denied what you really want.

Ah yes... Good shout :) 

Added to the ideas list! 

Kurosaki-Kun [sign in to see picture]

Absolutely love watching Jess on the videos, you can tell she really enjoys what she's doing and has a right laugh doing it!

Cant knock it for how informative it is as well, somehow made us very interested in sounding!

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I loved the Undie Mondays video with Heather explaining the Seduce Me range, would be great to see that sort of thing again with future collections :)

EllOK [sign in to see picture]

I have just started watching the Lovehoney channel out of curiosity. I love it!

I would just love to say everyone on it is really fun and quirky! The STA News idea was nice too and would like to see more like that. :)

Hannah357 [sign in to see picture]

I didn't know about this YouTube channel! I'm excited to go and have a binge watch now 😊

Heidi920 [sign in to see picture]

Goodness how did i miss this! I've recently gotten in to watching vlogs so will go find you.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

love the microphone of this week's valentines video! 😂😂😂

Lil_MissNaughty [sign in to see picture]

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to Jess for doing the overview of some of the Oh! games. It was really helpful and encouraged/inspired hubby and I to get the Hot Knots game.

We've never done anything non-vanilla before but we've had so much fun doing some of the suggestions in this game.

Keep up the good work Lovehoney vloggers!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.